HEALTHY FAST FOOD IDEA!!!!! 08/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever find out what made Becky lose weight, what was it, last summer? I know she was on some sort of low sodium diet for "a health issue we really don't want to talk about guise". Maybe she should just go back to that instead of collecting WW charms with Amber.
Yeah, low sugar too, I think. So she stopped drinking soda, and magic! weight loss!

These people really do not understand that liquid calories count just as much as calories from solid food.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Showing a foot bath & related lotions & potions isn't the same as a skin tag remover. Why can't we normalize hygiene products? Normalize them by showing your own, potentially embarrassing ones.

The wraps - perfect illustration of why she's going to go down, (not swinging), on WW. They may be only 6 points but the 2 wraps together with no dressing or sauce are 700 calories & that's not all she'd be eating.

Again with the blatant condescension towards Becky. The puts on this coy Soccer Mom voice showing off her Precious Poppet's latest crayon scribblings when she archly asks guess who else is going WW? Then she puts on that nasal, cloying voice when talking about Becky's "little weigh in". Nice demonstration of what a "little" person she really is. Becky is clearly not thrilled at the idea of going on a diet at all. Where's the support? Nothing about a serious effort to lose weight should be written off as little. I'm going to laugh when Becky enjoys far more & more rapid weight loss than Amber.

Can't help offload the closet because.... surgery. Bullshit. A few folded items of clothing weigh nothing & the steps back & forth to the bed would add up nicely on her step counter. At this point in her recovery, she should be almost back to full, normal activity & with passes for normal for her, that should have been reached a week or so ago.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Very confused by that emotional ww discussion with Becky. She says shes about to start weight watchers with her, says shes doing a weigh in and all that and Becky seems nervous about starting the program. She then goes directly to the store and buys all that processed junk food. Becky even seemed giddy and out of breath during the haul about the regular soda she bought.

Is Becky that slow that amber has coached her into thinking that ww is this magical junk food diet? Every single time amber does ww she claims the program gives you a pass to eat garbage, and I think she sent Becky a list of junk and told her the program allows candy and Doritos so they can eat garbage together. Its scary because Amber tries consoling her about the fear of failing then sends her to get bad food.

What gets me is back when Becky was losing weight, she was eating decent looking salads and her breakfasts looked semi healthy so she somewhat knows this is bullshit. I honestly think shes just getting drunk and munching on whatever dumbshit amber is eating.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Bonus is that Amber is suggesting diet sodas to a concerned, soda-addicted Becky, when diet sodas and artificial sweeteners can cause weight gain and insulin resistance.
Thank you, I’ve been looking for a read on diet soda and artificial sweeteners, and it’s link to weight gain, but most research I’ve seen, just say that it doesn’t affect a person except for it’s cravings afterwards and the ‘more research needed’.

tl;dr,
this article tested on 3 adolescences, combining artificial sweeteners and carbs. The end result was that they suspended the research immediately early on for ethical reasons, because all three adolescences used, developed insulin resistance to carbs, thus more research needs to be done.

I’m just little suspect when it comes to this artificial crap, because I can never get a clear answer on them, it’s always the same, “more research needed”, and I really want to believe that this diet soda, candy, or ice cream that taste almost as good as regular can have no ill effects on the body, but you know how the saying goes “if it’s to good to be true, it’s most likely is.”

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
A foot bath ? Must be to help our GORL after all that WALKEEN and STANDEEN she does every day.
I don't remember Big AL being so relaxed about hygiene products when we saw her incontinence pads.
A wrap, CHICKEEN, lettuce and cheese. Our GORL needs to figure out how to make it herself...
Big AL is so desperate to be an inspiration - now trying to give Thumby diet advise because it works for her ???
Thumby is being forced to start WW by her mom, I hope it doesn't affect his performance when he starts high school and he tries out for the wrestling team.
Twinkie being dressed like a fucking doll AGAIN - Animal abusing fat cunt-Lynn
Bought a new storage box file from Amm-A-Zonn, says it's made from marble? It's not.
Thumby wants to start painting everything - the only thing I want her to paint is a white line round Big AL's dead body.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, I’ve been looking for a read on diet soda and artificial sweeteners, and it’s link to weight gain, but most research I’ve seen, just say that it doesn’t affect a person except for it’s cravings afterwards and the ‘more research needed’.

tl;dr,
this article tested on 3 adolescences, combining artificial sweeteners and carbs. The end result was that they suspended the research immediately early on for ethical reasons, because all three adolescences used, developed insulin resistance to carbs, thus more research needs to be done.

I’m just little suspect when it comes to this artificial crap, because I can never get a clear answer on them, it’s always the same, “more research needed”, and I really want to believe that this diet soda, candy, or ice cream that taste almost as good as regular can have no ill effects on the body, but you know how the saying goes “if it’s to good to be true, it’s most likely is.”
There's an article about how artificial sweeteners in soda and the link to weight gain, metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.

Another round of YouTube comments. All the Ambabies must be asleep, I just saw one Karen telling everyone to stop tearing Amber down.

Attachments

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Opera Snapshot_2020-08-20_083612_www.youtube.com.png

Amber looking cunty whilst she is Amsplaining why she isn't a cunt
Amber's weirdly affected and fake behaviour in this segment was actually disturbing

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-20_083721_www.youtube.com.png

Amber the empath can not fathom that her girlfriend has issues around failure (I actually felt for Becky in this moment she was clearly distressed)

Becky is about to go shopping for all that lovely weight watches food we saw yesterday (which explains why she was so panicked when defending the Dr Pepper)

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-20_083842_www.youtube.com.png

Because . also she looks really evil here.

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-20_084117_www.youtube.com.png

Because - Becky displaying yet another 'cum-face' whilst Beckysplaining about electricity thingys

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-20_083536_www.youtube.com.png

Wasabi lives

Last edited:
Tags
None