HEALTHY FAST FOOD IDEA!!!!! 08/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky's nervous reaction during that impossibly long weight-loss conversation had less to do with fear of failure and a lot more to do with the social anxiety of having a camera lens pointed at her. Would you want to speak candidly about your weight issues to an audience of people (mostly haters)? There's no support waiting on the other end of that lens. There's only judgment.

Not defending the Thumbster here, but it's infuriating when Amber does shit like this because you can feel just how uncomfortable it makes Becky to be put on the spot like that, without a lifeline. It's almost masochistic the way Amber throws Becky to the sharks and watches her flail. Sure, let's force Becky to talk about something super personal, and then sit there in absolute silence and watch her squirm. Such an ugly quality.

Becky seemed to be communicating a couple things here. 1) Turn the fucking camera off and 2) comfort me, cause incase you forgot, I just lost my mom and my weight issues are very obviously exasperated by personal loss right now. Has Becky even had the luxury of grieving at all? Seems like Amber has her on such a tight leash now, that a lot of that heavy stuff is getting buried in edibles and video games and not expressed in a healthy way.

Or am I reading too much into that interaction?

It just seems like Becky is afraid of Amber, but also afraid to be alone, and her isolation from friends/family seems like a pressure cooker. If she had an ounce of self-worth, she would realize that actually, SHE has more power in this situation than Amber does. She can do better. I'm not saying the next girl she meets would be ghetto rich and supporting her, but I 100% believe there is some other Naruto-obsessed nerd out there that she had 1 singular thing in common with, who wouldn't treat her like an emotional punching bag everyday.

And that "let's normalize being human" bullshit was so transparent. It's the equivalent of her showing Becky's used pads in the garbage and then showing us her new toothbrush or something. It's always one Straw man after another with Amber.

Show layyggss, then! Let's normalize looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man while we're at it!

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That video title is the epitome of click bait. She's really trying to pull in the hate views and entice the reaction channels. She's become so obvious at this point it's actually become pathetic. The other thing I can't get over is how she talks to Becky like her sped child. It's so patronizing and a bad imitation of how you talk to someone you actually love (in an adult relationship at that)

Also I call bullshit on her only showing things that wouldn't embarrass the people around her in videos because "she's not that kind of person". She use to upload videos with Destiny on the toilet or naked all the time. There were also multiple times Becky, Eric or Ricky told her to cut something out of a video and she left it in (such as the license plate). No one is buying your fake empathy schtick Hamber

edit: spelling

Last edited:

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't everyone ask themselves, are my important documents cute enough?
1597935018255.png

Poor Becky, already doubting herself before she starts Weight Watchers. Probably because she's seen the destruction of Amber going through a bag of 100 Grand night after night.

1597935493879.png

I just love that Becky has dedicated hat compartments. Almost like a cartoon character or something.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
My god, this neck bulge. Looks like a fucking tumour or something.
View attachment 1534291
Yeesh. RIP Hamber’s widow’s peak. lighting is not helping dispel the balding rumours.
View attachment 1534294View attachment 1534295
Atleast this happened.
View attachment 1534293
lol
View attachment 1534292
Nooo!

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
You say that but lip smacking intensifies...

Becky, do it to spite the bingemonster, lose the extra 150 elbees while she picks up at least half of it from your discard pile.
I think that might be what Becky's worried about. If Becky loses weight, imagine Big AL's reaction... Not only will Becky get all the asspats and attention, but it will make Big AL look even fatter and lazier than she already is. And we all know Big AL is the only one allowed to be a skinny legend.

My god, this neck bulge. Looks like a fucking tumour or something.
View attachment 1534291
Yeesh. RIP Hamber’s widow’s peak. lighting is not helping dispel the balding rumours.
View attachment 1534294View attachment 1534295
Atleast this happened.
View attachment 1534293
lol
View attachment 1534292
Chew that fat bitch's face off Twinkie! Spoiler- Twinkie's not a chihuahua, he/she is a Labrador who looks tiny at the side of the Ambeast.

Lawyerlynn gonna sue our asses
I can see it now... Big AL calling the judge Boo Boo, then when she inevitably loses the case, calling everyone in the courtroom dispeckful pieces of shit. The judge will give her 28 days in prison at least.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much conviction behind the exchanged "I love you"s. Thumby could have said "I fuckin' hate you and I wanna slice you open and strangle you with your own intestines" in exactly the same tone.
I have no idea what that relationship actually is but I know what it's not, which is anything approaching a loving partnership.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
So much conviction behind the exchanged "I love you"s. Thumby could have said "I fuckin' hate you and I wanna slice you open and strangle you with your own intestines" in exactly the same tone.
I have no idea what that relationship actually is but I know what it's not, which is anything approaching a loving partnership.
It's so passive aggressive I love it.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I can see it now... Big AL calling the judge Boo Boo, then when she inevitably loses the case, calling everyone in the courtroom dispeckful pieces of shit. The judge will give her 28 days in prison at least.
Being longterm in prison or an involuntary institution would be the only way to keep this beast from killing herself with food. So it would be the merciful thing to do.

Tags
None