HEALTHY FAST FOOD IDEA!!!!! 08/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
I think that might be what Becky's worried about. If Becky loses weight, imagine Big AL's reaction... Not only will Becky get all the asspats and attention, but it will make Big AL look even fatter and lazier than she already is. And we all know Big AL is the only one allowed to be a skinny legend.

Exactly...I have more faith that Becky can lose weight than Amber, and when she does start dropping it that fat, envious, manipulative cunt is going to make her life even more miserable than it already is.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think that Amber teaching Becky about WW is laughable. She was on WW since the age of 11 and the only thing that she can show for it is a weight gain of several hundred pounds. The reason that she is gaining weight is that Becky does not cook her meals any more and, with Amber, eats only takeaways and delivery.

I think Becky lost the weight last year while eating meals from Fleshly. It happened from the magic of portion control. Amber tried it for a while but since she could not eat as much as she wanted, she decided that it was not for her.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Being longterm in prison or an involuntary institution would be the only way to keep this beast from killing herself with food. So it would be the merciful thing to do.
Could you imagine her in jail tho? I’ve seen those trays myself and she wouldn’t last a day before she started turning tricks for extra bread or commissary. I can’t picture her just surviving on the prison menu, she would definitely either have to do some favors inside or get someone outside to send her money for her books. Like how women fall in love with lifers, I’m sure there’s some feeder out there she could write/send pics to in exchange for a pack of ramen once a week lmaooooo

But unfortunately, you’re right. Institutionalization would probably be the only thing that can stop her at this point. And unless she’s actively saying she wants to kill herself/others, nobody has grounds to put her anywhere.

Someone I know called the police on a schizo woman whom they witnessed pushing an old lady off her porch and the police said they couldn’t do anything to her other than take her to jail for the day and the charges were like instantly dropped because the lady didn’t want to deal with court. It’s even more hopeless when you direct your rage inward. You have to be acutely suicidal and even then, a psychological evaluation is done a couple hours after you’re thrown into the looney bin and all you have to say is “I’m not suicidal anymore” and they let you out.

Rehab would be her only option and she doesn’t have insurance. Even if she bought it when she found out she had cancer, I seriously doubt it covers inpatient treatment. Even Tricare, which is supposed to be the best, only covers 28 days. And they have to request a renewal every week so you might not even get covered that long unless the psych makes you sound really crazy and helpless.

At this point, nothing can be done for this whale. It’s a race to the grave.

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that Amber teaching Becky about WW is laughable. She was on WW since the age of 11 and the only thing that she can show for it is a weight gain of several hundred pounds. The reason that she is gaining weight is that Becky does not cook her meals any more and, with Amber, eats only takeaways and delivery.

I think Becky lost the weight last year while eating meals from Fleshly. It happened from the magic of portion control. Amber tried it for a while but since she could not eat as much as she wanted, she decided that it was not for her.
What I recall of this period of time is amber giving becky bad advice, and becky gaining weight, while amber was in charge of keeping track of becky's calories. Maybe she will let becky succeed a little now that ALR has some kind of weight loss that she can feel good about, but I'm sure if becky did really well amber would find a way to sabotage it. She is way too narcissistic to tolerate feeling inferior.

What I recall of this period of time is amber giving becky bad advice, and becky gaining weight, while amber was in charge of keeping track of becky's calories. Maybe she will let becky succeed a little now that ALR has some kind of weight loss that she can feel good about, but I'm sure if becky did really well amber would find a way to sabotage it. She is way too narcissistic to tolerate feeling inferior.
Long time lurker, first time poster. This gives me flashbacks of the November 12, 2019 video where Al gets Becky a Ravenclaw cardigan, after people increasingly noticing many expensive gifts she gets Dusty, but it's too tight on her. So Al pesters her to wear it open just like she does and makes several backhanded comments about Becky's body. We will likely never know the reason she shed so much so fast back then, however, I'm utterly convinced Big Al was the catalyst of her abandoning whatever medical diet she was on and is a big part of the meteoric rise right now. Twitter obviously is far more important than properly emotionally supporting her grieving partner who, by the looks of it, uses food and drink as therapy now.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time poster. This gives me flashbacks of the November 12, 2019 video where Al gets Becky a Ravenclaw cardigan, after people increasingly noticing many expensive gifts she gets Dusty, but it's too tight on her. So Al pesters her to wear it open just like she does and makes several backhanded comments about Becky's body. We will likely never know the reason she shed so much so fast back then, however, I'm utterly convinced Big Al was the catalyst of her abandoning whatever medical diet she was on and is a big part of the meteoric rise right now. Twitter obviously is far more important than properly emotionally supporting her grieving partner who, by the looks of it, uses food and drink as therapy now.
It was something watching Amber trying to fumble with the buttons, like she was sending Becky off to the first day of shcool, lol. Haven't seen any Hogwarts cardigan since.

Is her fat ass on benzos?
I don't think it was ever confirmed that Becky was on benzodiazepines. As far as I knew she was on Lexapro, same as Amber, seeing the same psych as Amber. I think it was likely a depressive moment situation. The only mention of "anti anxiety medication" I remember was recently, taken by Amber herself, but "anti anxiety medication" can mean a lot of things, not just benzos.

Amber better watch it with that foot bath... if her feet get any softer she will be sliding around and unable to exercise or do chores... oh.

Last edited:

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Is her fat ass on benzos?
I mean....look at her listen to her speech patterns..

Welcome!
Yes, she often breaks her gfs down (who she meets online not irl iirc) the orbiter thread would be a good place for some of the Twitter slapfights.
It was something watching Amber trying to fumble with the buttons, like she was sending Becky off to the first day of shcool, lol. Haven't seen any Hogwarts cardigan since.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that Becky was on benzodiazepines. As far as I knew she was on Lexapro, same as Amber, seeing the same psych as Amber. I think it was likely a depressive moment situation. The only mention of "anti anxiety medication" I remember was recently, taken by Amber herself, but "anti anxiety medication" can mean a lot of things, not just benzos.

Amber better watch it with that foot bath... if her feet get any softer she will be sliding around and unable to exercise or do chores... oh.
Her hooves were strained.
Poor necky. Nice catch on the anti-anxiety medicine.
:heart-full:

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, it was never confirmed what Becky was on, but “Benzo Becky“ became a joke because obviously something was very wrong with her. Just take a look at her birthday party video. She didn’t appear to be lucid. When pressed, VagueLynn said that Becky was being weaned off of whatever medication she was on.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it was never confirmed what Becky was on, but “Benzo Becky“ became a joke because obviously something was very wrong with her. Just take a look at her birthday party video. She didn’t appear to be lucid. When pressed, VagueLynn said that Becky was being weaned off of whatever medication she was on.
Two liters of vodka a day

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Multi quote is glitching (sorry)

but - the only thing so far that becky has contributed to the master bedroom that they so totally share, is she is going to paint some decorative succulent pots in ambers colour theme for the room (it was in the last video)

I believe becky was on lamactial because that "lady", the psych, diagnosed amber, eric AND becky as bipolar which really stuck in my mind (as the probability of three, non relatives in one house having the exact same mood disorder is not that high) so it zonked beckstar out, when she got off it amber mentioned it in a video somewhere basically gloating saying she knew becky wasn't bipolar blah blah blah.

Tags
None