Careercow Heartmob - a lolcow event in progress.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Heartbot seems to be a new thing, it's some sort of exceptional automated service for spamming random EVIL people. It apparently sends a message about how it donated money to itself. I really don't get the point.

https://twitter.com/theheartbot here are the great success stories of sending self-congratulating messages.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
AUTOMATED VIRTUE SIGNALING

In all seriousness, have you seen the alleged "abusive" Tweets?

They are fucking amazing. Bringing up that ISIS consists of islamic extremists is abuse now. So is saying anything remotely derogatory towards transtrenders.

BlueChan

Drawn by 8 different kindergarteners
kiwifarms.net
I tried sending it one of its own tweets for fun and got this:
IMG_0790.jpg

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe this is still trying to be a thing.
It's smart business. If you read any kind of media you've surely seen the steady drumbeat of pious navel-gazing articles about "Is Social Media Broken?" As long as that story has legs, they'll keep their doors open on hopes that someone will pick them up as the next big solution. The goal is to score a plum "advisory" position at a social media company, like Crash Override had (has?) at Twitter.

An Ghost

Stupid sexy spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So they're donating to themselves? Shit makes no sense.
Virtue signalling at its finest.

Their description of it is fun. From their website, they want heartmobbers to anonymously report a wrong thinker to their mob to be attacked.
IMG_3386.PNG
So far there's been 22 reported tweets. They usually happen a few on a single day so likely it's currently being abused by one user to target people they don't like online.

This isn't how it works. Nothing online works like this.
IMG_3387.jpg

Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin

kiwifarms.net
Virtue signalling at its finest.

Their description of it is fun. From their website, they want heartmobbers to anonymously report a wrong thinker to their mob to be attacked.
View attachment 230958
So far there's been 22 reported tweets. They usually happen a few on a single day so likely it's currently being abused by one user to target people they don't like online.

This isn't how it works. Nothing online works like this.
View attachment 230961

My, what a brilliant tactic. How can this possibly backfire?

An Ghost

Stupid sexy spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww, I tried to tweet at it and get it to donate regarding my tweet, but unfortunately you need to have a valid heartmob account to do that.

https://twitter.com/hwinslow3/status/872878990549282816
they dont make it easy to get one either unless, you have tons of burner soc media accounts
if not referred by somebody else, you can submit info for a background check
and this all has to be approved by their moderators.

Attachments

• heartmob.png
    heartmob.png
    42 KB · Views: 188