Hello, Privilege. It's Me, Chelsea. - "It's Undeniable"

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I watched Chelsea Lately when it was on air. I admit it was not as bad as people could assume. The "muh vagina" jokes were practically nonexistent, IICR. It was some light tv before going to bed, tbh.

chelseafc-596x401.jpg

Thing is, I remember Chelsea had a "co-host" called Chuy (in picture), but the true thing is that the guy was mostly likely used as a comic relief for the show. No, I'm not gonna go all "omg, that's racist and ableist!" because I don't think it is (the guy is an adult and he knows well what he got into, not to say, it was indeed funny and people really seem to appreciate him for realz), but I'm sure some can point that out today and say it's "problematic".

Which begs the question, do these people have PR teams pointing out this and quickly deflect to move to ULTRA WOKE mode so nobody will remember the Politically Incorrect things they did?

MsStevieMarie

Zoe buried Alec
kiwifarms.net
To be fair I seem to remember her titties being decent.

I know how you feel, things are just so fucking bad now.

And I think what's really depressing is just how long American culture has been shitty, I was recently reminded of the whole debacle over the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" divorce a full decade ago, how the news media treated that bullshit as if it was actually important and mattered and how much I fucking detested that whole thing, it was very sobering to realize that was a full decade ago.

Not to mention garbage like Jersey Shore and the absolute bottom of the barrel, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

So American culture has been extremely stupid for at least a decade now, I would kind of mark 2007 as being the last decent year for American culture, but now what's changed is we have that same level of stupidity, but it wants to sanctimoniously masquerade as being some sort of deep, tuned into reality and morally superior mindset, the whole "woke" bullshit.

And it's just so fucking hostile, being stupid is bad enough, but being stupid and viciously hostile as well is as bad it gets, it's enough to make you miss when things were simply stupid.

And the cherry on top of this shit sundae is that nerd culture, which used to be a wonderful escape from the stupidity of mainstream culture, is affected by "woke" culture as well, in fact it's arguably the thing that's been hit hardest by it, so now there's no escape.

It's just fucking miserable and I fear that there's no fighting "woke" culture, I want to believe things will get better but I fear that this is just how it's going to be now and the thought of living the rest of my life in a culture I find completely alienating is well, hard to take.

Long story short what we're living through in modern American culture is what you get when you blend vapid reality TV culture and Marxist politics.
If it makes you feel better the only use this special has is being a stealth Trump 2020 campaign commercial.

We spent the last 4 years shaming white people and they didn't vote the way we wanted them to again? How is this possible!? RUSSIA! *shakes fist*

- Hollywood the day after the 2020 election.

Here’s the honest title for this documentary;
Irrelevant Comedian Has White Guilt
Hello, Attention. It's Me Chelsea... Again.

Why would Netflix give her more money?
Virtue streaming?

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Virtue streaming?
Ain't that hard to hire some decent writers that come up with something people want to watch. But what most people want to watch is probably "problematic" nowadays, so their only hope is to make woke shows that are defended by people who watch it to support them or that are watched by those who want to know how bad they are.

If they hire good writers, most of those hypothetical shows would have the same kind of takes as Chapelle's special did and they don't want that because they haven't yet noticed the big disconnection between critics and audience. At least Netflix has still good shows that don't mind about politics and are enjoyable. Other media (cough marvel cough) aren't that lucky any more.

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
Ethnic Judaism is matrilineal, although anyone can convert. Handlers mother is not Jewish , and did not convert before her birth, handler is not Jewish, and her children will not be Jewish.
She also seems pretty liberal, not devout.
Did handler ever convert to Judaism?

No, @Recon I'm Christian. the avatar represents anticommunism (i think it''s pretty gay)
According to Wikipedia, she was raised in Reform Judaism and had a bat mitzvah. So, yep, I think that it is safe to say that she probably identifies as Jewish -- whether she just claims the ethnic part from her dad or her religious childhood.

What a load of bollocks. At least they could have given some examples of this so called white privilege. I don't see any jobs in England that just advertise for white workers but they do it for ethnics, including the BBC, police & railways.

What makes high school in the US so difficult for blacks ? The guy made that statement but didn't say why ???
School districts are generally funded by property taxes. Poor areas get less money for schools. Plus, they tend to gerrymander the school boundaries. The goal is to keep poor/minority kids lumped to one school while the wealthier whiter ones go to another. You'll notice that the wealthier neighborhoods get the new construction / updated technology while the poorer ones get the 20 layers of paint and hand-me-down technology from the wealthier schools. Because, no matter how liberal some of those white, upper class people may be -- they still don't want large numbers of black kids in their own kids' schools. And they'll fight tooth and nail to get the limited school district funds to be spent on their kids' school -- screw equality and extending a hand to "lift up" the downtrodden, no matter how much they preach it.

But, the black community needs to own some of their own problems, too. Too many of them think sports / rap is the ticket out when that is akin to putting your hopes on picking the winning lotto numbers. Sure, you won't be rich if you become an accountant -- but the odds of you making it out of poverty if you study hard, go to college and become a CPA are infinitely higher than you becoming the next Michael Jordan or Jay-Z.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Hux

kiwifarms.net
All that money that actually could have been used to help underprivileged people (like a soup kitchen or some shit) and instead it goes to a shitty movie about a generic McMansion dwelling Hollywood whore going on about how she feels oh so bad about how privileged she is

You only see this kind of shit come out of Hollywood

• Agree
Reactions: RumblyTumbly

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
You know it's pretty unfair that the Kardashians are the poster children for being famous for no reason when handler exist.

Almost like she gets special treatment or something. 🤔

weedsneaker13

Bread and circus.
kiwifarms.net
All that money that actually could have been used to help underprivileged people (like a soup kitchen or some shit) and instead it goes to a shitty movie about a generic McMansion dwelling Hollywood whore going on about how she feels oh so bad about how privileged she is

Fuck the poor,MUH FEELINGS are important.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You know it's pretty unfair that the Kardashians are the poster children for being famous for no reason when handler exist.

Almost like she gets special treatment or something. 🤔
At least Kim's trying to give back some of that fame she probably has realised she doesn't deserve. Using the fame you gained for being a whore to help people who were unfairly imprisoned it's million times better than going around crying about how rich and privileged you are and expecting people to praise you for this.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net

Humble-Bragging: The Movie

• Agree
Reactions: JambledUpWords
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino