Help me pick my avatar! -

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me again.
1620273667922.png

Not to sound racist but does anybody have anymore African American women to highlight?

I feel like I've been neglecting my sisters for a time. Plus, it's nice to learn.

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Famous actress. Her most well know work is playing Ruth Younger in both the stage version and the film adaptation of Raisin In The Sun and was in Do the Right Thing. She was married to fellow actor Ossie Davis, whom she frequently acted with in the same films. Most people around here would know her as Abagail Freemantle from The Stand. Her husband played the character of Judge Farris. Her and Davis were very active in the civil rights movement.

Attachments

• Ruby_Dee_-_1972.jpg
    Ruby_Dee_-_1972.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 1

McCarthy

kiwifarms.net
I don't care what any of you retards say, Audrey Hepburn is so far beyond any other woman I have ever had the pleasure of observing.
I'm not even dropping in to convince you to use her as your pfp, I'd just like to go on record.

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't care what any of you retards say, Audrey Hepburn is so far beyond any other woman I have ever had the pleasure of observing.
I'm not even dropping in to convince you to use her as your pfp, I'd just like to go on record.
Care to tell us more about her?