Help me with an Amberlynn Stream -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

sperginity

botched SRS enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus remember her eating a family sized bag of hot Cheetos? Or the whole box of captain crunch in the casserole dish? Fucking shit. The amount of food she can fit on a spoon is insane.

There's a video called "I see what you see" with a very clear full body view of her in the upper 400s. She is normally good about the angles she uses so people are often surprised at how she looks from a distance. The ankle rolls thread is a good example of the freak show proportion of her legs.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her thumbnails are fucking marvelous too. Just scrolling through all the thumbnails on a stream would be fun.

I don't believe for a second those are randomly selected "by youtube".

She intentionally picks the most disgusting frames for her thumbnails, it's probably the most clever thing she's capable of doing. In her entire life. They're that good.

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
And don't forget about "Amberisms." She mispronounces and misuses words, idioms, and common phrases all while acting like a know-it-all. There's an entire thread devoted to her sounding like an idiot. My favorite was the time someone called her a martyr and she totally didn't get it, then acted superior because was taking the definition literally.

Anytime she comments with laughing crying emojis or "lol" it means she's lying because the comment she's responding to was right on the money. It's her tell.

And where is that pic of her stacks and stacks of unused journals? She's got a shopping addiction too. She overbuys chokers, blank books, gift bags, earrings, containers to put these things in, water cups, shirts that don't fit, hairbows, and now scrunchies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 3.39.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 3.39.53 PM.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 195

Papaya23

#1 victim of GamerGate
kiwifarms.net
Please include the sped up (by her) walking montages from the walking saga: there's one of her zooming around the Walmart parking lot and one of her zipping around the kitchen (which is hilarious because the frames sync up and she looks like a gliding flamingo)

hall&oates

kiwifarms.net
You could cover her animal abuse.

Her dog, Twinkie, is obese and never has her nails cut. She probably never gets walked either.

Her cat, Rarity, was not neutered for over a year, and AL kept lying about vet appointments for her.

She had a kitten that appeared in a few videos who abruptly disappeared (I can’t remember what they named it)

In a deleted video, Destiny hit a puppy and dangled a kitten, Wasabi, around by her paws.

She let her cats stay with Rafe for a long time because she wasn’t allowed all her pets at Becky’s. Obviously mooching is more important to her than having her pets. I think Rafe also said the cats had issues, but that was probably on a livestream. AL and Rafe fell out over custody, I believe.

The main issue is that her pets do not live in a clean environment and most likely have poor hygiene, all because AL is too fat to function be a decent pet owner.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn values quantity over quality in every aspect of her life.

Autistic idea for Intro:

You should add a slide show from the “Amberlynn is heavier than...” thread. Some highlights are Amberlynn is heavier than most zoo animals such as Harambe and Cecil the Lion (if you like the memes), a Harley Davidson Sportster, a dumpster, a vending machine...

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/amberlynn-is-heavier-than.36675/

With “Fat” by Weird Al playing over it as your intro song.

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
And can we talk about her bra and holey black pants of which she claims to have multiples? In this video addressing the skepticism regarding her claim of having 6 bras, she does not show any additional bras.

The pants, we have pointed out the hole in the leg and hole in the butt, which are always in the same spot. The pants have been with her for her entire weight gain journey and are stretched to the point of being nearly sheer. She wore them swimming in the lake, and then sat in the wet pants for hours afterward instead of changing her clothes.

sperginity

botched SRS enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could cover her animal abuse.

Her dog, Twinkie, is obese and never has her nails cut. She probably never gets walked either.

Her cat, Rarity, was not neutered for over a year, and AL kept lying about vet appointments for her.

She had a kitten that appeared in a few videos who abruptly disappeared (I can’t remember what they named it)

In a deleted video, Destiny hit a puppy and dangled a kitten, Wasabi, around by her paws.

She let her cats stay with Rafe for a long time because she wasn’t allowed all her pets at Becky’s. Obviously mooching is more important to her than having her pets. I think Rafe also said the cats had issues, but that was probably on a livestream. AL and Rafe fell out over custody, I believe.

The main issue is that her pets do not live in a clean environment and most likely have poor hygiene, all because AL is too fat to function be a decent pet owner.
The kiwi farms youtube channel did a stream about zoosadism, IDK if this will gain much traction. The dog being fat as shit is another price of evidence that anyone that gets close to her gains significant weight.

Here's the gif you were talking about. Still gold.
waddlemcbacktits-gif.428011

Original post here
giphy.gif

Original post here
she still wears a fit bit even though there's not a band that fits on the girth of her wrist. She lasted maybe a week walking?

that is a good start, a humiliating video about her admitting to tons of lies.

SweetDee

dictator🚬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wore them swimming in the lake, and then sat in the wet pants for hours afterward instead of changing her clothes.

Might I also add that the lake she "swims"(bathes) in, has one of the highest concentrations of fecal matter in Kentucky. And she doesn't bathe for days after. There are at least three videos that show bugs crawling in her hair.

She claims she's 5'3, but that knock-knee thing going on probably made her lose an inch. 5'2 and 550lbs.

"I don't eat for views." Amberlynn Reid. Her quotes thread is full of gems.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Might I also add that the lake she "swims"(bathes) in, has one of the highest concentrations of fecal matter in Kentucky. And she doesn't bathe for days after. There are at least three videos that show bugs crawling in her hair.

She claims she's 5'3, but that knock-knee thing going on probably made her lose an inch. 5'2 and 550lbs.

"I don't eat for views." Amberlynn Reid. Her quotes thread is full of gems.

This! She claims to be a prolific writer, but barely has a grasp on the English language.

Her favorite books are short, written for teen reads. She likes to write fanfiction with her most recent/current girlfriend Becky, I think it’s the only way these to have sex to be honest. She has great quotes and made up words in the “Amberisms” thread. My personal favorite would be “Like a monster truck and the nightlife”

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AL is a strange cow. She's extremely boring 99% of the time because she's a dimwit narcissist. Her videos are all "produced" - i.e. Amber acting one way or another to try to manipulate her viewers. The fun in following her is from discovery and discussion of what she's lying about or trying to hide. She's a "big picture" kind of cow. Amber is too dumb and lies too much to keep her story straight on just about anything. She transparently uses other people only for personal gain, which is why she picks out the dumbest dykes she can find so they do whatever she says, including appearing in videos and lying to her "fans" so they both get more food money. Amber's entire existence consists of eating food and exploiting people. It's funny and horrifying.

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am also voting for EATING IN PUBLIC AS A FAT GIRL . I was looking for it to link - All of Amberlynn's worst qualities are on display. She is flippant about being so obese she is too large for restaurant booths, misuses several words, judges another fat person (larger than her she is sure to point out lol) and questions how this another morbidly obese person (who may be completely made up) could dare to eat at a restaurant, says that she went 'all day' without eating and couldn't even finish her meal at the restaurant, lies about something that can be proven as a lie by her own channel (she says she never broke furniture but she broke a couch at the nursing home where she volunteered) she pretends that this moment is a huge life changing wake up call then does NOTHING to change her situation except eat more to gain even more weight .

Also, I am always annoyed that Amberlynn says that she is an expert at weight loss and can determine the calories of every food with her mind because she is such a genius at losing weight but in reality she fails every diet and has gained hundreds of pounds while smugly lecturing viewers about what we should do to be healthy and slim.

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think her dieting over the past year warrants discussion. She has started dozens of diets, usually only lasting at most a week. Sometimes it's only a single day. She seems to mainly vacillate between Weight Watchers and calorie counting, but as @Dutch Courage has listed below, there's been plenty others.

Just this year alone, I remember Weight Watchers, The One Meal a Day Plan, Intuitive Eating, the Drink More Water Diet, The 8000 Steps a Day Plan, the Cook at Home Every Day Diet, the Cook at Home Every Day Except Weekly Date Night diet, the No More Diet Soda diet, the Fasting Diet, the No Eating Late at Night Diet, the Eat Healthily at Restaurants Diet, the 2000 Calorie a Day Plan, the 1800 Calorie a Day Plan, the 2400 Calorie a Day Plan, the Walk a Hundred Steps and Rest a Couple Minutes Plan, the See a Doctor Plan, the See a Therapist Plan, the Get On a Better Sleep Schedule Plan, the Thirty Day Challenge, the Include More Vegetables Diet, and the Prove Haydurs Wrong diet

The dieting goes in a pretty defined cycle: She makes a video about how scared she is/how I'm totally ready to change my life! along with a new starting weight (which is always higher than the last diet attempt). A few days pass then we find out she's off the diet already. Then it's full-on binge mode, eating around 6k calories a day. She tends to go frequently to "intuitive eating", claiming she can magically tell the caloric count of what she's stuffing in to her maw. Another favorite line of hers is "I know what works for me", which is obviously total bullshit, as she's gained about 80 pounds over the past year alone. Then she's all depressed, blaming the Binge Monster (ie Binge Eating Disorder) for making another appearance. She has actively sought out that diagnosis as a way to deflect responsibility for the fact she has absolutely no will power. Recently she has been blaming Lexapro for the weight gain, when in reality it's generally a pretty weight-neutral antidepressant.

As others have pointed out, she lies like crazy, which makes getting an accurate weight on this beast almost impossible. She has promised several times in the past to post weekly, live weigh-ins that never materialize.