helping becky workout (: - 04/16/19 - Because the only thing more concerning than our gorl's weight, is Necky's

Who is the ultimate fitness guru?

• Amberlynn Reid

• Jillian Michaels

• Richard Simmons

• Jack LaLanne

• Susan Powter

• Becky's python

• Obese2Beast

Results are only viewable after voting.

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net

• ALR is convinced people are doing the dainty air punches along with her and that she's motivating people
  • therefor our Gorl is now a weightloss guru, and passes those savings onto Necky
  • ALR showing Becky how to incorrectly work out but she said "don't hurt yourself" so it's going to be fine
  • Twinkie Storr once again being a mood by looking unimpressed
  • "DON'T START GOING FAST"..."DON'T TAKE BREAKS EITHER"
  • "I SEE THE SWEAT"
  • Necky taps out after 25 reps
  • "I feel like you're definitely like a coach"
  • more incorrect punches
  • Necky starts dancing "NO YOU MESSED IT UP BAYYYBE!!!"
  • "I notice for me, walking in place I walk faster, I lift up my layyygs more"
  • Necky tries to beat ALR's 2min
  • we get to see Necky's huge cawk n bawls bouncing while she's walking in place
  • "we're at 2 and a half min and I'm starting to feel jealous"
  • "I'm like SHOOK" re: 7min of walking
  • "let's come back in 6 months and I'll show you my new regimen!" (it's more likely in 6mo our gorl is up another 50lbs and has restarted this process 2-3 times but here's hoping!)
  • listening to "accelerate" by Christina Aguilera gives you supernatural fitness powers (she literally looks like she's drowning in her own chins and tits)
  • can walk 50sec more than she could a week ago "50 seconds, in the grand scheme of things, is actually quite a lot"
  • THE THE SLEEP APNEA REALNESS
  • "I'm not dying, I'm fighting to stay alive"

Last edited:
E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
If Becky listens to anything Amber says, she's the biggest moron in Kentucky. Amber's dieting advice helped Becky balloon up 30+ pounds last year. I wouldn't take exercise advice from a 600 pound hippo who swings tiny weights into the air and calls them "arm ups." LOL

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
Becky marching and both of them taking this as an effective way to work out is hilarious.

Hey Becky, you're a natural. Why don't you get into the army? They'll take care of your expenses, you'll get in shape, you'll make yourself useful and, best of all, you'll have someone to boss you around and belittle you, just the way you love it.

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
just did. tbh I don't think even the recap is worth the attention lol this video is a step above her talking about looking too yellow for 8min but a step below a torrid haul
Yeah, I agree. Thank you for your patience with the recap btw. I'm just blown away, a few days of arm ups and all of a sudden she thinks she can coach Becky.

What they both need to be doing is motivating each other to walk. Even if it's only for 5 minutes at a time. That is what she can use her great coaching talent for.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino