helping becky workout (: - 04/16/19 - Because the only thing more concerning than our gorl's weight, is Necky's

Who is the ultimate fitness guru?

• Amberlynn Reid

• Jillian Michaels

• Richard Simmons

• Jack LaLanne

• Susan Powter

• Becky's python

• Obese2Beast

Results are only viewable after voting.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
No fucking way. Healthgurulynn to the rescue, y'all. Becky ru- walk away quickly. Get real advice some someone who knows what they are talking about.

PS, I am going to wait for a kind Kiwi to recap. I haven't been able to watch more than a minute of her videos lately.
Becky could have gone to the fags for advice. At least they've darkened the door of a gym in the past year. Fuck, Becks, you look like you already have a pair, use them.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
"50 seconds, in the grand scheme of things, is actually quite a lot"

The Earth is like 4.6 billion years old, and the universe is even older. Google says 13.78 billion years.

But sure AL, Ill give it to you; "in the grand scheme of things", 50 seconds is really actually a long time. You couldnt even hold your breath for 50 seconds! I saw my cousins kids trying it to see who could do it longer and they were struggling.

For some reason that line in the OP just made me crack up.

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

• ALR is convinced people are doing the dainty air punches along with her and that she's motivating people
  • therefor our Gorl is now a weightloss guru, and passes those savings onto Necky
  • ALR showing Becky how to incorrectly work out but she said "don't hurt yourself" so it's going to be fine
  • Twinkie Storr once again being a mood by looking unimpressedView attachment 727908
  • "DON'T START GOING FAST"..."DON'T TAKE BREAKS EITHER"
  • "I SEE THE SWEAT"
  • Necky taps out after 25 reps
  • "I feel like you're definitely like a coach"
  • more incorrect punches
  • Necky starts dancing "NO YOU MESSED IT UP BAYYYBE!!!"
  • "I notice for me, walking in place I walk faster, I lift up my layyygs more"
  • Necky tries to beat ALR's 2min
  • we get to see Necky's huge cawk n bawls bouncing while she's walking in placeView attachment 727907
  • "we're at 2 and a half min and I'm starting to feel jealous"
  • "I'm like SHOOK" re: 7min of walking
  • "let's come back in 6 months and I'll show you my new regimen!" (it's more likely in 6mo our gorl is up another 50lbs and has restarted this process 2-3 times but here's hoping!)
  • listening to "accelerate" by Christina Aguilera gives you supernatural fitness powers (she literally looks like she's drowning in her own chins and tits)View attachment 727906
  • can walk 50sec more than she could a week ago "50 seconds, in the grand scheme of things, is actually quite a lot"
  • THE THE SLEEP APNEA REALNESSView attachment 727905
  • "I'm not dying, I'm fighting to stay alive"
You gorls are doing the LORDS WORK because I can't even fucking do it for 30 seconds.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Why is everything with fatties such a production?
It's Spring in Kentucky. Take your little hand weights & go power walk outside. OK -power walk for 10 seconds, then walk, but walk & use the weights to move your arms at the same time. When you walk down the street, turn around & do it again. And again.
They can do this together & take that fat dog with them.
All we heard for months is how it's too cold to go outside & walk. Chantal has made it an art form. She went from it's too cold to take a walk, to it's too muddy. ? We all know it will soon be too hot. Seems the only things fatties never run out of is excuses.

Let's hope Becky takes her exercise routine outside & gets a break from Amber. She may like it & one day just keep walking.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Why is everything with fatties such a production?
It's Spring in Kentucky. Take your little hand weights & go power walk outside. OK -power walk for 10 seconds, then walk, but walk & use the weights to move your arms at the same time. When you walk down the street, turn around & do it again. And again.
They can do this together & take that fat dog with them.
All we heard for months is how it's too cold to go outside & walk. Chantal has made it an art form. She went from it's too cold to take a walk, to it's too muddy. ? We all know it will soon be too hot. Seems the only things fatties never run out of is excuses.

Let's hope Becky takes her exercise routine outside & gets a break from Amber. She may like it & one day just keep walking.
It's such a lovely day here (I'm not in KY, but I'm sure it's the same there). Neither can be assed to go outside. Get some vitamin D. Take Twinkie for a (short) walk. Just sit outside on the patio and enjoy being outside. Some of us have to actually fucking work for a living so we don't have the opportunity to enjoy this. They are absolute shut-ins save for Becks' WalMart runs. Fuck, imagine if they get the WalMart delivery service in their area. (:_(

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
It's such a lovely day here (I'm not in KY, but I'm sure it's the same there). Neither can be assed to go outside. Get some vitamin D. Take Twinkie for a (short) walk. Just sit outside on the patio and enjoy being outside. Some of us have to actually fucking work for a living so we don't have the opportunity to enjoy this. They are absolute shut-ins save for Becks' WalMart runs. Fuck, imagine if they get the WalMart delivery service in their area. (:_(
t. Whatthefuck is actually Twinkie Store's sock puppet account.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino