helping becky workout (: - 04/16/19 - Because the only thing more concerning than our gorl's weight, is Necky's

Who is the ultimate fitness guru?

• Amberlynn Reid

• Jillian Michaels

• Richard Simmons

• Jack LaLanne

• Susan Powter

• Becky's python

• Obese2Beast

Results are only viewable after voting.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I'll be impressed if she shows a video of her walking up a flight of stairs without stroking out.

(Those punches are just for her to eyefuck herself on camera. She expends more calories eating. Same movement - guess which activity she does more of?)

Her narcissism is taking over, as expected. Her "normal" is a diagnosis in the DSM-5. More of the same, with more cuntyness, tomorrow.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
ObesetoBeast is on suicide watch as we speak, this is hands down the single greatest extreme weight loss couch...I mean coach we have alive. Hell I hear Dr.Now is turing in his medical license.
Imagine: You're 250lbs, definitely overweight but your life is still salvageable at this point. Like a normal person, you hire yourself a nutritionist so you don't continue making choices you didn't even realize were harming you. While waiting for your appointment, you hear loud wheezing from outside and feel the ground begin to shake. What is this? An earthquake? You get up to check, but the front door suddenly bursts open.
"heyy GUIIIIISE! So TODAY- oh my god, the lighting in your house is making me look so yellow- today I'm gonna be helping you basically liek...I dunno, like count your calories and stuff because that's SO important, and we're probably gonna do a few workouts if we still have energy left, maybe not but we'll see!"
To your horror, a huffing 600 567 pound whale shimmies into your house and starts going through your pantry, touching every single item and exclaiming "oh my god, the PACKAGEEEEN! so KYUUT! like i'm LIVING for it." She fingers your Pringles can harder than Beckster fingers her fupa and with a mouthful of chips reminds you, "Oh my god, I lost 89elbees on these and they're soooo delicious."

I'll be impressed if she shows a video of her walking up a flight of stairs without stroking out.

(Those punches are just for her to eyefuck herself on camera. She expends more calories eating. Same movement - guess which activity she does more of?)

Her narcissism is taking over, as expected. Her "normal" is a diagnosis in the DSM-5. More of the same, with more cuntyness, tomorrow.
Not quite the same movement. Imagining that puny weight as a fork, she'd never let it get that far from her mouth.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
You all are just a bunch of haydur bullyjerks! How can you know her diet and workout routine is bad if you haven't even tried it for yourselves? I have taken the Amberqueen weight loss experience and I have seen some incredible gains!

For instance I have gained: diabetes, heart disease, jaundice, laygh pain (from all the exercise obviously!), leaking skin, suffocation while sleeping, tree stumps for feet, and I have become so incredibly swole from the lymphoma in my arms and legs.

Trust me, when you see that first 100 pounds of pure muscle when you step on the scale, you will know who the real weight loss inspirational dainty queen is! The only downside is the extra water weight from ALL the water you'll be drinking can make you look kinda round, but it's all worth it.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Becky got so unlucky with her fat distribution. She's big but her face does not match her body at all. Holy shit.
I think this is why people guess Becky's weight to be higher than it really is, the face is usually the last place that fat is stored and it really makes her look bigger than she is.

Does she look like someone that has lost 12lbs or has gained 12lbs? It's unfortunate but she only has herself to blame.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
A quasi-bedbound deathfat acting as personal trainer to a person who, though obese, can still actually walk and move around for more than 10 seconds.

:story:
JSYK, she totally lost 89lbs before! She CLEARLY knows what she's doing

you shitlord

when you think about it she is lifting like 100 pounds on each arm in addition to the weights
Amber's gonna get mighty ripped and shredded with all that resistance training she's pulling.

We're way past that. There's a video of her going down the stairs backwards which is typical of deathfats. She's back to toddler level now of having to learn how to walk properly without waddling and stumbling.

Last edited:
E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I think this is why people guess Becky's weight to be higher than it really is, the face is usually the last place that fat is stored and it really makes her look bigger than she is.
A lot of times when someone loses weight, their face looks slimmer right away. And then there's Becky... It's kind of like how with many women, their boobs will quickly grow or shrink if they've gained or lost weight. Amber stores fat in her calves, shins, arms, face (well, everywhere) before it reaches her boobs. Even now, they're small compared to the rest of her.

Mangy Mutt

spreading disease
kiwifarms.net
At this point the best exercise for these reclusive pigs would just be to do some fucking chores. Grab a cloth and some spray; you can burn calories from cleaning. Rearrange the cupboards, throw shit out. Grab a hoover and push it around. You can do some of these things while sitting down in between if your fat ass legs need a break from ferrying your fat ass body. Drink a fuck ton of water while doing this; it helps with appetite. I know there's a rat's arse chance of them doing this but christ, it's such an obvious option and gives Ricky a break for once in his life.

Whatever they're doing now is pointless as fuck because they're living with the mind-set that because they've done these "exercises" it means they can eat whatever the fuck they want afterwards. At least cleaning focuses your mind toward somewhere other than food.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino