helping becky workout (: - 04/16/19 - Because the only thing more concerning than our gorl's weight, is Necky's

Who is the ultimate fitness guru?

• Amberlynn Reid

• Jillian Michaels

• Richard Simmons

• Jack LaLanne

• Susan Powter

• Becky's python

• Obese2Beast

Results are only viewable after voting.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
It's ridiculous looking at the like and dislike ratio of her last, 'positive' videos. It really shows how dumb some people are, and how easily they can be manipulated. It's as if they don't have eyes of their own: can't they see that Amber is looking as massive as ever? That her features have been swallowed by fat? That her knuckles are black?

And, especially, it's impressive that none of them has noticed that this is a cycle deemed to repeat itself over and over again: in a few days, Amber will be tired of putting up this scene, of having to spend five minutes of her rully busy day to do 'punches' and waddle around the living room, and will be back on her merry, Cuntylynn / Maniclynn, ways.

It's the same thing that happened this summer, when she sat in her car and faked the panic attack over tube turkey meat, and then proceeded to film her audition for god knows which show she wasn't casted in, and then made another few videos crying (or was it in another order? Who cares anyway, it was just part of her cycle). When she posted those videos, all comments were positive and encouraging her. Now it's happening the same thing.

Man, I'm not smart, but at least I don't fall for the tricks and crocodile tears of a 600lbs cunt.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It's ridiculous looking at the like and dislike ratio of her last, 'positive' videos. It really shows how dumb some people are, and how easily they can be manipulated. It's as if they don't have eyes of their own: can't they see that Amber is looking as massive as ever? That her features have been swallowed by fat? That her knuckles are black?

And, especially, it's impressive that none of them has noticed that this is a cycle deemed to repeat itself over and over again: in a few days, Amber will be tired of putting up this scene, of having to spend five minutes of her rully busy day to do 'punches' and waddle around the living room, and will be back on her merry, Cuntylynn / Maniclynn, ways.

It's the same thing that happened this summer, when she sat in her car and faked the panic attack over tube turkey meat, and then proceeded to film her audition for god knows which show she wasn't casted in, and then made another few videos crying (or was it in another order? Who cares anyway, it was just part of her cycle). When she posted those videos, all comments were positive and encouraging her. Now it's happening the same thing.

Man, I'm not smart, but at least I don't fall for the tricks and crocodile tears of a 600lbs cunt.
It doesn't take a genius to see what she's up to. These are likely new rubes who got pulled into her "journey". Also, some people are just easily emotionally manipulated. Most of us aren't if we've known fuckers like her in our personal life, in fact that's usually why we're here. Once you see gaslighting and pure, unadulterated manipulation in action you can recognize it from a mile away. That's why we keep our cows in their pasture and never go near them.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
At the rate amber is moving is her goal to lose 10 lbs a year? she's moving her arms 20 times and walking 1 minute a day while binging at night so what progress are we moving towards here.
Amber's sense of self revolves around her being fat. Her weight loss "efforts" are only meant for the camera. The moment she got her first check from YT, any real intention of losing weight went off the window.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't take a genius to see what she's up to. These are likely new rubes who got pulled into her "journey". Also, some people are just easily emotionally manipulated. Most of us aren't if we've known fuckers like her in our personal life, in fact that's usually why we're here. Once you see gaslighting and pure, unadulterated manipulation in action you can recognize it from a mile away. That's why we keep our cows in their pasture and never go near them.
I wonder if Amber sees a future for herself where she's under 200 lbs., she's had skin surgery, and is living her best life. Does she imagine herself with Becky in a hot Hollywood condo, a big successful YouTuber akin to Shane Dawson?

Or does she just see herself wandering from rube to rube, doing what she's doing now?

We all think about a future for ourselves. I just wonder what Amber imagines?

Amber's Lymphedema

русский робот
kiwifarms.net
VictimLynn has her super morbid obesity and her rough childhood to manipulate others with. The older she gets, the harder it's going to be to victimize herself by using her past. I believe 100% that she has no intention of taking accountability for her actions/situation whatsoever. She has a mental illness, and I'm not referring to her uncontrollable bingeen. The reborn Ambabies and certain reaction channels who are cucking right now are feeding directly into her little show. She got lazy for a while, but she's right back onto her cycle of losing a couple pounds then gaining it right back. She doesn't want to lose the weight and she's not going to.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She probably wants to lose weight. She does not want to put any effort into it. She wants a magic pill that takes her down to a more manageable weight. Nothing crazy, just a "healthy" weight where she can experience the world. You know, like visiting the same chain restaurants in different nearby cities. She would be totally happy with being Becky's size. Morbid obesity would be fine. It just is not something she wants enough to put effort into because she knows she will fail. It just is not worth it to be healthy if you cannot eat 20 Twix in one sitting.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
Amber seems content with her mundane life, which is funny because she's always complaining about how boring Kentucky is. Even when she was more mobile, she only wanted to go to the same handful of discount stores, chain restaurants, and an occasional movie. I don't think that would change if she lived in CA or NY. She has no desire to learn to drive or to work a real job. That attitude is more from laziness than from fatness.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Jack LaLanne didn't die for this...

Still can't hide those open sores on the left cheek under all that makeup, Amber. "I don't know what I'm doing." My signature that you can't see anywhere but in the lounges says it all, I love shoot comments that aren't supposed to be shoot comments! Amber still can't figure out the term, 'muscular fatigue.'

Becky thinks Rocky Balboa fought the actual Cassius Clay and not the Hollywood screen take off of him, Apollo Creed? :story:

Zero excuse for either of them to not walk in place while holding the hand weights. Usually you remove the snapback at the gym too, but fashion isn't easy I guess gorls? Amber is actually keeping an attempt at a workout journal! True and honest, I do not and have not ever done this personally and I've been working out pretty regularly since around before Amber was weighing more than 300 elbees, so you know what? Good job Amber, keep inputing the workouts you complete to track your progress over time. This video is a train wreck, don't strain your neck turning to look at it as you pass by!

This song is seven minutes long Amber, Becky can finish marching to it between breaks between the extra pair of seven minute long walking in place sets she needs to do daily at the very least and you can try and match her until you can get to the end of it once before your breaks for rest to get your attempt at cardio exercise in.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amber sees a future for herself where she's under 200 lbs., she's had skin surgery, and is living her best life. Does she imagine herself with Becky in a hot Hollywood condo, a big successful YouTuber akin to Shane Dawson?

Or does she just see herself wandering from rube to rube, doing what she's doing now?

We all think about a future for ourselves. I just wonder what Amber imagines?
Amber has no sense of future. The future is an abstraction and Amber lacks the mental acuity to understand abstract concepts.

To me, her saying she wants to go to Bora-Bora or live like her idol Trisha Paytas, is just to show her viewers how "hard" and "unfair" her life is. It's for pity points.

I suspect her newest "weight loss journey" is to fix her health, and will stop the moment she stops feeling pain and/or gets used to the new level of pain she's in. Because she thinks she can turn back time and by losing a few pounds she'll permanently fix everything.
Amber had no intention of losing any weight before, because it didn't bother her, and, as many people have mentioned, her fat is akin to a safety blanket.
I can only imagine how bad her health is right now for her to actually make an effort (or what she calls an effort).

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net

I find the support from reaction channels even more obnoxious. The ones that are "cautiously optimistic" now that she's putting in the most minimal effort for the camera. Did everyone forget who this person was just a mere 2 weeks ago when she was stuffing her fat face with shrimp and eye fucking the viewfinder? She's a social chameleon and not even a particularly smart one at that, but you don't have to be Einstein when a big chunk of your subscribers are gullible and get off on any chance to virtue-signal in the comment section. "So PROUD of you, girl! You got this." ? Just what her big head needs. A pat on the back for successfully pulling the wool over your eyes....again.

It would seem that Amber's whole life has been an exercise in how to lie your way to the top. It's very disheartening to see anyone rewarded for that, but at the end of the day, that body just keeps expanding. When she doesn't look significantly healthier in a few months from all these "arm ups," it will be interesting to see how she spins it.

One thing we can be sure of: Becky isn't going anywhere. Amber is such a condescending cunt to her. And she just rolls over and takes it, like an abused puppy. Her new nickname, if we ever tire of Necky, should be PAVLOV. ?

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Her asspatters don't give a single flying fuck about her. They make those comments to make themselves feel better, and look better, they're just as narcissistic as she is - YT is a big glowing blue bug light for narcissism. It costs them nothing to post "You go GURL!", while feeding off AI's horrific reality, because "Man, as bad as my trainwreck of a life is, at least I'm not her." (and it makes them feel less guilty for treating her videos like the free circus freak show attraction it is) Their remarks means as much as a random, generic "Get well soon!" Hallmark card, to them.

And, they pay for her binges, so live that La Vida Gordo, gurl.

BOLDYSPICY!

"She says shit & it just happens" ---Nurse Ratchet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber's inspireen, alright. . .just not in the way she thinks.
I'm sorry that it was so easy ?
You can so clearly hear the contempt in her voice when she says that, & in the derisive "hm" proceeding it. & Becky is too dense to notice she's being mocked.
Becky gets more exercise just walking around walmart to get Hamber her binge of the day
Which is why I was so confused about Amber being in shock about Becky's ability to march in place with relative ease for over seven minutes.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
If 270 is Becky's real weight, Amber is more than twice as heavy.
I know Amber is way heavier than Becky, but Becky looks bigger than 270 pounds. I could imagine Amber being delusional enough to think that she's only a bit bigger than Becky is size-wise. (Remember Amber claims she can fit into size 2X cardigans.) Amber has moments of clarity once in a while, but more often she acts like she's just a chubby gal.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I know Amber is way heavier than Becky, but Becky looks bigger than 270 pounds. I could imagine Amber being delusional enough to think that she's only a bit bigger than Becky is size-wise. (Remember Amber claims she can fit into size 2X cardigans.) Amber has moments of clarity once in a while, but more often she acts like she's just a chubby gal.
Eh, I think 270 is about right for Becky. I think the way she stores fat in a tire around her neck makes her look fatter at first glance than she actually is.

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 728744
Someone's Portuguese is showing ?

edit: she could lose a lot of calories from the mental gymnastics she has to perform everyday to think she is still a dainty 300 lbs if it was a legitimate exercise.

how can she look at her legs and arms and think "yes im still a dainty gorl who likes little bows in my hair and eat with my pinky out"
wew lad

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino