Hentai Discussion Thread - Thirst and horny posting allowed and encouraged.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You posted here too, what does that say of you
2022-01-12 10.09.35 9anime.to 217ba04f2392.png

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You want to meet me in the Wendy's parking lot?
But yea, we're both on Kiwifarms. I think we don't have a stance on anything to prove we're not degenerate spergs.
Unless you're cutting your balls off and calling yourself a woman, our degeneracy in this thread is on the more "cultured" side of things, at least. It's in good fun.

That includes making fun of the geezer who thinks Gadget's his waifu a page back. It's cultured to shame furries.

Shitted Scaredless

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless you're cutting your balls off and calling yourself a woman, our degeneracy in this thread is on the more "cultured" side of things, at least. It's in good fun.

That includes making fun of the geezer who thinks Gadget's his waifu a page back. It's cultured to shame furries.
I was tragically born without balls. Every day I mourn them even though I never met them.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Years upon years ago there was a group of Russians who made a cult centered around that character, there were pictures and everything. Unfortunately it's likely lost to time but I remember either reading about it on an old forum for ex-furries or something awful.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Years upon years ago there was a group of Russians who made a cult centered around that character, there were pictures and everything. Unfortunately it's likely lost to time but I remember either reading about it on an old forum for ex-furries or something awful.
They at least didn't draw a comic about her tonguing anyone's urethra, right?

The Bovinian Derivative

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a perpetually blueballed romcomfag I can unironically say that I read vanilla hentai for the plot. It's so refreshing to see two characters get together in 15-40 pages and, using their post-nut clarity, confess to each other.

Muu

Move any Mountain
kiwifarms.net
It's suprises me that with a lot of hentai they go to the trouble of making them protagonist eyeless and bland or have these ridiculous scenarios and yet they never have a silent mc.