• “I am not a faggot, nor do I want to suck anyone's dick.”

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by gustaave, Aug 11, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
      there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
      _______
      for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
      Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
      I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
      _______
      all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
      im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
      If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
      Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
      every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
      read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

• Autistic  x 6
      • Dumb  x 6
      • Informative  x 3
      • Disagree  x 1
      • Horrifying  x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    2. Is this a copypasta or are you legit autistic?

• Agree Agree x 6
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feels Feels x 1
      Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.net
    3. Would being copypasta really make it less autistic?

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Cato

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    4. PAJEET, MY SON.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feels Feels x 1
      CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
    5. and if im legit austic than you are piss of your neigbour. ( finished )

• Autistic Autistic x 5
      • Dumb Dumb x 3
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    6. Dear @gustaave, I come bearing the greatest of life's many questions.

Are traps gay?

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    7. Oh hey it's you again.

• Winner Winner x 1
      Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
    8. nah ( friend ) im not gay nor regular prostitute hunter.

• Informative  x 2
      • Disagree  x 1
      • Islamic Content  x 1
      • Optimistic  x 1
      • Dumb  x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    9. alright - alright tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
      • Informative Informative x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    10. and if there is anyone who is really intelligent in this forum than kindly send him/her. so that we may have some debates.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
      kiwifarms.net
    11. Send him/her where? I'm not coming to your house, gustaave, not unless you have Earl Grey.

Vrakks

Vrakks If you do not give into my demans.... TOO LATE!!!
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    12. For starters, the utterance of a mantra without knowledge of its meaning or of the mantra method is a mere movement of the lips and nothing more. The mantra sleeps. Second of all, nobody needs your rudimentary knowledge of Buddhism, especially when relayed in such a shameful way.

• Winner Winner x 5
      • Agree Agree x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    13. and ( blind sheep ) `1st of all read this Practical explanation before writing that im buddhist. and dont show how it idiot you are.

and where is your shame ? on that time when your mother, sister, daughter, wife are running naked in this forum ? where was it on that time ? ( first class saint ) what is your damn answer ? ( nonsense idiot )

• Dumb Dumb x 7
      kiwifarms.net
    14. not in my house ( nonsense ) but in this thread to have debate.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    15. Your point is impossible to debate due to the fact that 1) it's a bizarre meandering word salad, 2) your mother and I weren't sure how to tell you this, but I'm actually your real father, and we can prove it because she has footage of your conception.

• Informative Informative x 3
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    16. and if purpose of human life is word salad. than ( uncivilized bachelor daddy ) you are piss of your neigbour. ( finished )

you are not even son of that man to whom you call papa. you are just an piss of your neigbour ( its an another unpalatable fact )

• Dumb Dumb x 4
      • Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    17. Whoa, no need to get hostile, dude. It's just a forum. You should take a more spiritual look at life, maybe you wouldn't get so angry about little things.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feels Feels x 1
      Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    18. He called you an uncivilized bachelor daddy. Shit. I wish someone would call me that at least once.

• Feels Feels x 2
      kiwifarms.net
    19. I swear, if Gucci Mane was spiritual, this is exactly the kind of shit he'd go around saying.

kiwifarms.net
    20. @gustaave has been a member since Thursday. What are the odds that this is just an old troll plying their trade or if we've actually hit the jackpot of a religious nutcase coming to try to convert us all to Hinduism? We could have a lot of fun with this guy if he's a legit Indian. Instead of posting dick pics he might have street shitting selfies.

Audit_The_Autist

Audit_The_Autist spoopy harry potter cloak with a hitachi wand

kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.