• "I'm running out of vaginas."

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by gustaave, Aug 11, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. The machine works. It is given orders by the person using it - and giving orders often requires expenditure of effort.

Your analogy could apply to people. You keep a worker around for fifty years and he will not work. But another person comes, and tells the man to work, and he will work. You see? It is not so different.

Vrakks

Vrakks Sweet Christmas! Big-mouthed floating thingies!

kiwifarms.net
    2. You keep the machine for thousands of years, it will not work. ( nonsense idiot ) When another man will come, put the button, then it will work. So who is working?

The machine is working ( just see the nonsense ) is that your computer works without pushing your start button ?

now if your answer is yes than you are fooling yourself with your own duplicity. ( nonsense idiot )

that is the proof that you are nonsense

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    3. Then what does the machine do, wise one?

Vrakks

kiwifarms.net
    4. nah nah first of call tell us does your computer works without pushing your start button ? does it works like that ? ( nonsense )

and if not than who is working? man is working or machine is working ? ( nonsense )

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    5. I've already made my opinion on the matter clear. If you will not elaborate, then you are a fool and neither of us will learn anything.

Vrakks

kiwifarms.net
    6. and who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? so that i will take care of your bogus opinion nonsense.

are you another authority ? are you something greater ? do you have any solid, verifiable and tangible explanation at all ? so that i follow you ?

and what your computer can do ? can it tell us name of name your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

if not than how can you jump beyond your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? ( nonsense idiot )

for you are already checked or failure at name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. so how can you go beyond him ?

and machine is working ( just see the nonsense ) man is working nonsense. otherwise you keep your computer in a room it will not start automatically for thousands of years. but when another man comes he pushs button than it works. ( nonsense )

so how can you go beyond your 10th grnadfathres, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? you are already checked or failure.

so who is accepting your evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals, position of universe, this or that etc ?

who accepts an failure like you ? ( nonsense idiot )

• Autistic Autistic x 2
      #46 gustaave, Aug 13, 2017 at 5:24 AM
      Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 5:29 AM
      kiwifarms.net
    7. So you're saying that evolution, the big bang, and the moon landing didn't happen?

ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk Flying space Nephilim riding on doomsday asteroids
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    8. nah `1st of all tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. do it quickly.

and if you cannot tell us his name than how can you go beyond him ? when you are already checked or failure at his name.

and game is not over here. cuz this 21st grandfather also has his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. and this 42nd grandfathre is not dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. he also has father before his birth. ( failure nonsense )

and in this way if there is 1 missing link than i kick on your face. you are missing this kick ( nonsense ) now learn it.

that there is no one who is dropped from the sky into the womb of there mother. everyone has father before there birth. and if you study all links than you will find Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead at the top as Original seed giving father. who gave it first push.

so again who is accepting or learning something from an failure like you ? who accepts you ? ( nonsense fraud )

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    9. ( rascal dog ) tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfather. otherwise who cares for an failure like you ?

you jump and lick on your evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc. everything hoax. nonsense.

and we are cheated in the name of education even.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    10. Are you threatening me with violence you fucking shitskin?

If so, it's time to finish what the British started.
      [​IMG]

Starting with you.

• Winner Winner x 2
      ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    11. How are these hoaxes?

Can you prove that they are hoaxes?

ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    12. tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. ( failure dog ) *take is as granted* that you cannot supply anything rational.

so there is no meaning in beating the horse who is already dead. have fun in your fools paradise. fool yourself with your own duplicity. and go to hell. ( and there is no loss on my part practically ) **finished**

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
      • Informative Informative x 1
      ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
      • Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    13. Nah, the purpose of life is to kill sub-humans like you.

• Agree Agree x 1
      ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    14. and i have to learn something from an failure dog like you ? ( just see the fun ) :noticeme:

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    15. Put the poo in the loo, not on the forums.

• Agree Agree x 2
      ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    16. I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

DailyToastBoat

DailyToastBoat "An ocean full of seamen"

kiwifarms.net
    17. nor you will know unless you read it.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    18. tenor.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
      Vrakks

kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
      Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
      No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
      No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.