Here’s your proof - 8/25/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

kiwifarms.net
now we know her mom also had pussy cancer. can't believe she told the doctors she lost 80lbs. Did she tell them she also gained that in the year prior to that? Cancer is usually enough of a scare for people to change, quit smoking, be healthier .. but nope not for AL so I can see why people questioned her.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
sigh...i do not get any kind of satisfaction to see Amber like this... yes, the hate she get s is all her own fault...she lied constantly about weight, her Past...all kind of unnecessary things...she was a total cunt, so full of herself when she made that one Video in the car, where she said she will practically triumph above all the "Haters"...then came the Cancer...
i don t know...i guess i am not a complete heartless person yet...it make s me feel sad for her...how fucked up a live like hers must be...no real Love...no real Friends...a messed up Family...her whole Life is around Strangers that watch her Video s...
when i read your Guys comments i absolutely agree...
she earned everything that came to her...i am trying to toughen up because a soft heart like mine would be my Doom one day...
that s why i am here ...to learn from the Best ^.~

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
now we know her mom also had pussy cancer. can't believe she told the doctors she lost 80lbs. Did she tell them she also gained that in the year prior to that? Cancer is usually enough of a scare for people to change, quit smoking, be healthier .. but nope not for AL so I can see why people questioned her.
Seriously, if her mother had cootercancer and I'm assuming Amber knew, she still never went to a gynecologist until almost 30. wtf is wrong in her head

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But no actual proof of abuse and bipolarism.
I'm sure this cow provided no medical records proving her claim of mental illness.
She just told the nurse- or checked the boxes on the forms- of whatever fat lie that popped into her head.
Fatty is a lie in every way in her life.
To be fair, she is on zoloft, right? Isnt that prescribed for bipolar disorders?

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
84 BMI would be around 475 lbs, which is right at the lowest Amber has bragged about, and thus she also would have lost 100 lbs, not 80. There's too much in this that sounds like what Amber would want to tell us, like Bipolar. So, this was just Amber filling out a form without any proof, and/or Amber lies.

Lucifer Morningstar

kiwifarms.net
I know it sounds cruel and harsh, but given the fact that Amberlynn Reid is overweight, it is no surprise or shock to anyone that she had cancer. Being fat can trigger off cancer because your body fights extra hard to beat infections so this will mean an increase to your white cell count and more chances of developing cancer.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sigh...i do not get any kind of satisfaction to see Amber like this... yes, the hate she get s is all her own fault...she lied constantly about weight, her Past...all kind of unnecessary things...she was a total cunt, so full of herself when she made that one Video in the car, where she said she will practically triumph above all the "Haters"...then came the Cancer...
i don t know...i guess i am not a complete heartless person yet...it make s me feel sad for her...how fucked up a live like hers must be...no real Love...no real Friends...a messed up Family...her whole Life is around Strangers that watch her Video s...
when i read your Guys comments i absolutely agree...
she earned everything that came to her...i am trying to toughen up because a soft heart like mine would be my Doom one day...
that s why i am here ...to learn from the Best ^.~
Dude, we're not heartless. Kiwi's can be the kindest people you'd ever hope to find. We just have a very low tolerance for suffering fools gladly. There's a big difference between kindness and gullibility. We like receipts. And we have almost all of Amber's. She's proven to be, time and time again, an insufferable lying asshole of very little brain. She lands herself in the shit entirely by herself.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, she is on zoloft, right? Isnt that prescribed for bipolar disorders?
A general practitioner can prescribe antidepressants. The ones I've seen automatically want to put you on one for just about anything.
Seriously.
All she had to say to any regular physician is that she's depressed...or anxious. Bam they put her on it.
And in the South- they don't always add a mood stabilizer.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Two sources I’ve found that it’s important to tell your doctor if you’re also having oral sex because the transmission of STI’s :

View attachment 1546632
View attachment 1546633
However, we could give her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn’t do orals but fingers or penetration?
hmm, didn’t she tweet a little while ago about how her ‘oral’ game was on point ?? 🤔🤔

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's too much in this that sounds like what Amber would want to tell us, like Bipolar. So, this was just Amber filling out a form without any proof, and/or Amber lies.
Think about it realistically for a moment. She has no "real" medical history because she only used ERs and skipped out to a new one anytime something else happened (like not paying the damned bill). I'm sure she checked the boxes on the admittance form, nothing else. Shit gorlfriend, every time I see the doc I fill out one of those forms. They don't ask for any proof of anything. I could have gout, berri-berri, AIDS, heart issues whatever the hell I wanted to check off on that form.

It simply serves as a starting point of conversation with your doctor and as said, there's no proof required of ever being accurately diagnosed with anything. She has never confirmed ANY diagnosis of Bipolar, other than seeing the town welfare shrink that Becky and Eric used. Once, I believe.

Tags
None