Here’s your proof - 8/25/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone with at least half a fucking brain thinks that she faked cancer. Ham isn't that smart or that great of an actress. People are concerned (not me) that she just had a major operation to completely remove her lady-parts - and she's out during a pandemic, licking pickle jars and binging on fast food.

But once again, she's proven that she's too dense to see the bigger picture.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
sigh...i do not get any kind of satisfaction to see Amber like this... yes, the hate she get s is all her own fault...she lied constantly about weight, her Past...all kind of unnecessary things...she was a total cunt, so full of herself when she made that one Video in the car, where she said she will practically triumph above all the "Haters"...then came the Cancer...
i don t know...i guess i am not a complete heartless person yet...it make s me feel sad for her...how fucked up a live like hers must be...no real Love...no real Friends...a messed up Family...her whole Life is around Strangers that watch her Video s...
when i read your Guys comments i absolutely agree...
she earned everything that came to her...i am trying to toughen up because a soft heart like mine would be my Doom one day...
that s why i am here ...to learn from the Best ^.~
I never doubted the cancers because most people who have people in their lives who have dealt with cancer (becky and destiny’s moms) wouldn’t lie about it. HOWEVER, she should realize why people question everything she says because there is YEARS of her contradicting herself on video. She’s like Trump believing that you can rewrite your history by what you say currently.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
Not to power level but tons of women have hysterectomies some of us 2 partials . we don’t go crazy , we don’t use it as an excuse . she got damn lucky to not have to do chemo or radiation. She is getting hate because every one of her current videos have been a straight up fuck you. the eating, the take out the shopping she didn’t even hide her passive aggressive bull shIt. She isn’t getting the attention she wants nor the likes so it’s back to being the bullying victim . Do your emotions go every where are you depressed yep but you are also grateful you have options and a way to fight it. I’m sick of her bullshit. She also had years to get her weight under control she chose not to suck it up asshole and shut up. For those asking why would she post this she posted a toilet full of shit and blood to the whole freaking internet

Last edited:

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
I'm just mad at all the people who are going to fall for this shtick again.

This has been like, what? The hundredth time she's cried to the camera because she just now finally realize how much of a mess she actually is.

I'm just waiting for the eventual muckbang video to come out and see everyone whose been following Amber blindly for months on end, finally realize that she will never ever change.

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She makes herself such an easy target for trolls by responding to these accusations at all especially with the hysterical crying on top of it. So she's either extremely dense and doesn't realize she's feeding into it or she does and is doing it for the sake of views and getting attention for her channel. I lean towards the latter since Amber has no dignity and will resort to outright pitiful displays to keep making money being a fat fuck on YouTube

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
This beast has to know she's been getting heat for doing the EXACT thing that gave her cancer in the first place, and not for people thinking she's been lying about her diagnosis.
She has been SO in your face about her constant massive 3000 calorie trips to cheese factory and deliveries. On top of grocery hauls of nothing but soda, chips, and assorted processed crap. She was giddy and flagrant eating gummy candy and showing handfuls of chocolate bars trying to drum up views.
Guess she was feeling the heat a little too much, but crying about the thing people are AKSHUULLLY mad about wasn't going to garner any sympathy, so she got herself worked up about the diagnosis thing to try and deflect. She even let her poop bun down for this one, probably hoping it would trend like her diagnosis sob video.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what suddenly made her decide she had to show proof of her diagnosis & follow up. If anything, I would have expected that much earlier on when far more people were doubting her diagnosis of cancer.

And it's very much how she's behaving since her diagnosis, especially since her surgery; that have people questioning her. Did she miss the bit where at her age especially, endometrial cancer is most likely caused by excessive weight? Going off her weight gain this week alone & how we see her shopping for 'food' & her eating, clearly not.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Right after she was diagnosed with cancer, she posted mukbangs, she never tried to make immediate changes to her lifestyle, and she’s fallen back into her old habits.

She lies about the stupidest shit and wonders why some didn’t believe her.

You’re just pissed off because the cancer gravy train slammed into a wall, so she’s trying one more desperate attempt for sympathy.

We see you, gorl.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what suddenly made her decide she had to show proof of her diagnosis & follow up. If anything, I would have expected that much earlier on when far more people were doubting her diagnosis of cancer.

And it's very much how she's behaving since her diagnosis, especially since her surgery; that have people questioning her. Did she miss the bit where at her age especially, endometrial cancer is most likely caused by excessive weight? Going off her weight gain this week alone & how we see her shopping for 'food' & her eating, clearly not.
It looked like maybe a comment or comments from twitter possibly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Agree
Reactions: Punkinsplice

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1546735
:story: How many steps is she claiming she can walk, again?
Didn't she claim just a week or so ago that she could walk for two miles? I mean, I know it's an absurd claim because she tries to make walking back and forth from a tree (Which we'll never see again, RIP tree) look like the training montage from Rocky, but there's something deeply satisfying about seeing a doctor's note that's essentially just a huge, professionally-worded, "lol fat."

foodbaby

kiwifarms.net
Woah there, not having sex with Becky 10 times a day, im shook???

On a serious note, it's been speculated for years, she had some type of sexual abuse done to her in her as a child, but she never said, but now we have proof, sad really.

(IIRC the post made about her sexual abuse, was because she never has any friendly relationships (not as a spouse) with 'straight men', and she always had some type of boy sped looking girlfriend to resemble a boy she desired, but not an actual one. because of the sexual abuse, however remember this is all speculations and assumptions.)
The only time I ever remember sexual abuse being mentioned was in this old video @10:32.

Tags
None