Here’s your proof - 8/25/2020

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
today's upload was in response to her attention being drawn on twitter to two videos (by the same person). Surely this emotional meltdown will just cement the position of the more well known reaction channels to steer clear of her. While this might give her a short term spike in views, she needs the reaction channels back to stop the death spiral her channel is currently in.

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.53.32.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.54.06.png

and the videos she is referring to are:

Last edited by a moderator:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
today's upload was in response to her attention being drawn on twitter to two videos (by the same person). Surely this emotional meltdown will just cement the position of the more well known reaction channels to steer clear of her. While this might give her a short term spike in views, she needs the reaction channels back to stop the death spiral her channel is currently in.

View attachment 1547532View attachment 1547533

and the videos she is referring to are:

Archives:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
This doesn't seem like a smart business move. The reaction channels that didn't already abandon ship because of her boring content and those who fell back due to her cancer diagnosis may br more put off from returnung. They keep a steady stream of new and old viewers coming to view her content. Between this and another subreddit going down, I imagine this wont help her views and keeping people locked in. There are other fat youtubers with personality disorders with more entertaining content. Then again, people dont seem to be taking the bait, so maybe the tide has turned on reaction channels not wanting to face backlash for 'bullying' a cancer patient/survivor.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1547807
:story: And once again, the video that isn't heavily monetized has out performed Amber's main video of the day (the other time being her Snapchat rant vs her shitty lame YouTube rant video).
She probably thinks it will garner more viewers to her new videos coming out, but after one-two videos, I don’t think people will keep an interest because it’s just so boring especially without the popular reaction channels.

She hated the reaction channels “they would be nothing without me!”, well here you go Amber you won but lost at the same time.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only read comments here and on YouTube but literally 1% or less of the "hate" comments talk accuse her of lying about cancer. Pretty random timing too. If she was upset about that you would think the waterworks would have come out back in June
I wouldnt be surprised if we see an uptick, now that people know that this is what bothers her the most. Some people love to see waterworks from her.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is dumb, but is it possible the not sexually active specifically refers to Amber not getting fucked by a dude? That in combination with the "Single (lesbian girlfriend)" makes me think the questions are tailored to straight sex, I assume for STI concerns.

(I'm not a fat lady lezzer in Kentucky at the ER, though, so I'm not sure if that would be a typical line of questioning)

Tags
None