Here’s your proof - 8/25/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is dumb, but is it possible the not sexually active specifically refers to Amber not getting fucked by a dude? That in combination with the "Single (lesbian girlfriend)" makes me think the questions are tailored to straight sex, I assume for STI concerns.

(I'm not a fat lady lezzer in Kentucky at the ER, though, so I'm not sure if that would be a typical line of questioning)
They typically want to know if a female is sexually active because a lot of women come in claiming “I can’t possibly be pregnant! He pulled out!” and such nonsense, so if they say yes to being sexually active, it’s an automatic pregnancy test especially before prescribing certain meds or tests.

As far as STD’s, obviously lesbians get them too, but it isn't necessarily tested for unless the patient presents with symptoms.

scentedcandle

Burns up to 30 hours
kiwifarms.net
If you don't want people to treat your cancer like a joke then don't present it to the audience like it's a joke :story:
What did she expect after uploading so much of those videos showing off her weight gain and takeout orders.

She's really going through it though. Screeching in laughter in one video and sobbing in the next. While being a huge ball of rage on twitter. Farmers were right in predicting that she's about to come down from her 'high'

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Inserts a document with microscopic font and then says " if you can't read let me do if for ya" you think the person that helped her edit this would let her know no one can read it.
I think she purposefully inserted such a small image because it includes a lot of embarrassing personal/medical information. Too bad that she didn't know we'd be able to decipher it in 2 seconds. I'd like to watch her cry again when the trolls come at her with questions about "sexual abuse", "never sexually active", "can't climb stairs", and so on.

Lakonian Lady

kiwifarms.net
That in combination with the "Single (lesbian girlfriend)"
Single is just referring to relationship (aka marital) status. The form in the office I worked at asked if you’re single, married, widowed, or divorced. The doctor probably wrote that she has a girlfriend as a note in her chart after speaking with her about her social history.

edit to not double-post:
Common-law doesn’t count?
It would but based on what I looked up Kentucky doesn’t recognize Common-Law Marriage. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Single is just referring to relationship (aka marital) status. The form in the office I worked at asked if you’re single, married, widowed, or divorced. The doctor probably wrote that she has a girlfriend as a note in her chart after speaking with her about her social history.
Common-law doesn’t count?

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Ugh Albert - first thing I thought of with her facial expressions and dry tears throughout this video was this gem

Amber: I can't believe I had to post this (personal but not particularly embarrassing) medical report here for you
Also Amber: Posts uterine explosion mixed with turd photos all over Snapchat

To say I will never understand this womans 'logic' is an understatement

Clear attempt to win back some sympathy, and to cause more haydur drama in one fell swoop - there is now proof she lied about her BP always being 'perfect', can sooo do over 5k steps but can't do a flight of stairs, and blatantly lies to her doctors as well

She really doesn't get it does she? People are pissed because every single video has been a 'fuck you' to any of those left dumb enough to support her - anyone with a modicum of sense, self-respect and self-preservation would NOT be pounding down daily take-outs after having such a lucky escape from cancer, but hey its Al and as we all know, 'she knows what works for her' - until
the next self-inflicted health crisis she wants sympathy and ass-pats for

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
She claimed she was drinking and smoking all the time in her "hi, i am amberlynn" video, apart from the bunch of evidence that she was drinking. It's possible she was exaggerating to her audience but, she even lies to her doctors. What's her gain from lying to her doctors, I can't get my mind around.
That's just the life of a compulsive liar, or she believes she'll look better in the eyes of doctors when she says no. Given how moronic she is, I can understand she wouldn't think it's because it would give the doctors an idea on where to start/medications she can't take.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Lamictal is used as a mood stabiliser.
Zoloft (Sertraline) and Lamictal (Lamotrigine) are often prescribed as a combo for mood disorders inc mood imbalance within Personality Disorders

Which ever mood disorder Amber has it is extremely rapid cycling but not as severe as classic BiPolar - any one who has witnessed a full blown Manic episode in someone with BiPolar will tell you that given the consistency of Amber's uploads over the last 6 years she has never exhibited any signs of a full blown episode

However she clearly does have a cycle of mood and personality an apparently total unawareness of this rapid shifting which is more often seen from someone who suffers a cyclothymic disorder associated with a Personality Disorder

The med combo she has been given is pretty standard for stabilising this sort of 'Emotional Disregulation' - however it is always stated that these combos are not a cure and not a long term treatment but are used as a tool along with cognitive therapy to learn management of emotion and behaviour going forward

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Set up for her next suicide baiting video where she's just "so fucking done".
Suicide bait for her next live in butler you mean.

Also just an edit, it's super dirty for her to list single on her form "with a lesbian girlfriend." I don't know how backwater Lexington is, but they definitely give you an option to not mark yourself single if you're in a same sex relationship at every doctor I've been to. She's absolutely looking for a new Beckster.

Last edited:

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
however it is always stated that these combos are not a cure and not a long term treatment but are used as a tool along with cognitive therapy to learn management of emotion and behaviour going forward
I'd love to see any of these cows try cognitive therapy. They'd nope outta there in under an hour.

Chantal lied about it at one point, but I don't think she knew what it meant. Iirc, it was when she went to a "therapy" appointment, said she was going again the next week and then we never heard of it again.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would “sexual activity” only be considered P in the V to medical staff or does clit stuff between lesbos count to them
Two sources I’ve found that it’s important to tell your doctor if you’re also having oral sex because the transmission of STI’s :

View attachment 1546632
View attachment 1546633
However, we could give her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn’t do orals but fingers or penetration?
That's still "manual," & still counts.
bumping beef'n'chedars can pass herpes and HPV to my knowledge
Yes. The risk of disease passing from woman to woman is typically much lower, but the risk is still there. I guess Hamber seems to think that penis-to-vagina intercourse is the only one that "counts."

I like to imagine that "never sexually active" just means "never sexually active with Becky" because it amuses me & is probably closer to the truth.
today's upload was in response to her attention being drawn on twitter to two videos (by the same person). Surely this emotional meltdown will just cement the position of the more well known reaction channels to steer clear of her. While this might give her a short term spike in views, she needs the reaction channels back to stop the death spiral her channel is currently in.

View attachment 1547532View attachment 1547533

and the videos she is referring to are:

EarJuice, huh? He's a big Ethan Ralph "haydur." I guess he's branching out to other deathfats.

Greengames

kiwifarms.net
They must have her on so many meds. Her surgery was real and it's surprising how giddy she's been lately. She seems straight up high half the time, even when crying.
The doctors probably saw how intolerant to pain she was and knew they'd have to drug her up for a bit to have any chance of success with her.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The doctors probably saw how intolerant to pain she was and knew they'd have to drug her up for a bit to have any chance of success with her.
Shame it wasn't Fentanyl.

But agree with your general assessment. Gorl be riding an emotional roller coaster lately. Drug induced? Mebbe. Just add rose wine.

But regardless, she's not a happy high. She's (as others have said) absolutely manic.

How long til we're all fuckin' dispecktful pieces of shit again? Trust me, it's coming. The whole Patreon thing is a precursor.

I find it absolutely amazing watching this miserable cunt go through death throes as her channel dies a self-induced death while blaming us Farmers for being Haydurs.

Protip Hambeast: Nobody fucking cares. Dance, monkey, dance! Make us laugh!

Tags
None