Heretics-On-Holiday -

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's a lolcow tbh, more like a jailcow. Maybe when she gets out of prison and can come chimp at us in her thread?

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arise, deceased thread!

I've laid the groundwork for an article on her, after a whole year of her not having one. Seeing as how information on her should be easy to find, I'll be adding to it throughout the day.

Note: A lot of sources will be repeated seeing as how there's just a few major news sites covering everything.

Last edited:

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Arise, deceased thread!

I've laid the groundwork for an article on her, after a whole year of her not having one. Seeing as how information on her should be easy to find, I'll be adding to it throughout the day.

Note: A lot of sources will be repeated seeing as how there's just a few major news sites covering everything.
Hey, that's pretty good.

Seriously, that is actually better than Wikipedia's article so far.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
It is good. My only complaint would be that you inserted citations as inline links. When I'm on the desktop I'll brush it up.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is good. My only complaint would be that you inserted citations as inline links. When I'm on the desktop I'll brush it up.
What do you mean? Like, how I used the brackets instead of templates for some of them? Oh, sorry. I'll fix that.

Tags
None