Hero teacher takes limelight away from autistic. - Now with 100% more facts

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/18/teacher-faces-backlash-after-taking-microphone-from-autistic-boy-at-school-play.htm

WHEN THE PLAY IS OVER ITS OVER
NO EXCEPTIONS

"I left in tears because one teacher Mrs. Linsey I think her name is grabbed the microphone from Caleb and in a mean way," Riddle wrote on YouTube with the video, which she titled “Mean Teacher.” “My son is a little different I know this but his heart is so big and he loves everyone. What does it matter if he wanted to say gobble gobble he was the turkey after all. I'm sick of kids that are not considered ‘normal’ be treated the way they are."
Edit: Thanks to @Sailor_Jupiter for additional reporting, apparently the kid was acting up the whole play.
Thanks to @nonnewtonian for posting another video which states Caleb had finished his lines and wasn't supposed to be there at the end of the play.
And thanks to @Zach_Kun for posting the full play.

Edit 2: Video is down, here's a mirror

Edit 3: What we know as of now
  • Amanda Riddle is Caleb Riddle's mother who posted the original 30second video titled "mean teacher." The video, now set for private for unknown reasons, gained thousands of views and started this whole mess. (FACT)
  • Caleb was acting up the entire play and wasn't supposed to deliver any lines at the end. (FACT)
  • Caleb wasn't supposed to deliver any lines, as Amanda hadn't signed a permission slip to allow Caleb in the play. Amanda demanded Caleb to be in the play that night, a deal was struck that Caleb can be in the play, with no lines, as he had not been to any rehearsals. (MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRMED: PROBABLY FACT)
  • One poster on Amanda's Facebook page posted dox of Mrs. Lindsey, including her personal phone number. This has lead to Mrs. Lindsey receiving death threats and demands she be fired.(FACT)
  • No disciplinary action will be taken against Mrs. Lindsey. (FACT)
  • Mrs. Lindsey is actually a favorite teacher of many students (including Caleb) and parents. Multiple sources, including other parents at the school, have claimed Amanda's hysteria isn't new or unusual. (PROBABLY FACT)
  • Amanda has asked the Facebook public to send Caleb Christmas presents. (FACT)
  • Caleb and the other students of Fort Nutter Elementary are not allowed to go outside for safety reasons due to Mrs. Lindsey receiving death threats. (UNKNOWN SOURCES, CANNOT CONFIRM)

Last edited:

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've read some comments: apparently the little tard was constantly disrupting the school play, and this was like the SEVENTH time. His parents haven't trained him properly. :/ And now his worthless dramaqueen mother has posted a CROPPED version of the video online without any context to vilify the teacher. People in the comments sections are posting the teacher's address AND THREATENING TO MURDER HER, all because of this brat kid's horrible unfit mother. It's deeply troubling. If she doesn't want him living in a institution covered in his own drool and wearing a diaper at age 20, she needs to discipline her brat son. Things like this are a teacher's nightmare- it's so easy to get violent, dangerous imbeciles on the Internet riled up with lies and truth-bending. The mother should really be ashamed. She's knowingly trying to DESTROY someone who tried to teach her son the self-control that SHE wouldn't. :/

nonnewtonian

Why are you breaking my kayak?!
kiwifarms.net
To no one's surprise, mom is a hambeast and her son is following in her footsteps.
I think most any six year old would get upset in a situation like this, regardless of whether they were autistic or not. Crying is their go-to response for being told "no," it's not heartbreaking it's just kids being kids. If this is all it takes for this mother to go crying to national news outlets she's gonna have a fucking heart attack when he hits middle school and gets the shit bullied out of him if the extra 150+ lbs don't get her first.

The Nameless One

c-cup jerking off breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've read some comments: apparently the little tard was constantly disrupting the school play, and this was like the SEVENTH time. His parents haven't trained him properly. :/ And now his worthless dramaqueen mother has posted a CROPPED version of the video online without any context to vilify the teacher. People in the comments sections are posting the teacher's address AND THREATENING TO MURDER HER, all because of this brat kid's horrible unfit mother. It's deeply troubling. If she doesn't want him living in a institution covered in his own drool and wearing a diaper at age 20, she needs to discipline her brat son. Things like this are a teacher's nightmare- it's so easy to get violent, dangerous imbeciles on the Internet riled up with lies and truth-bending. The mother should really be ashamed. She's knowingly trying to DESTROY someone who tried to teach her son the self-control that SHE wouldn't. :/
Yeah but he has a big r.etarded heart and therefore everything he does is a precious gift to the world.

Also, the mom breaking into tears over this is the funniest thing I've seen since election night.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol I was wondering why there was a lion at a Thanksgiving play, and it turns out he's supposed to be an injun and is just wearing his smock in an exceptional way.
The mom said he was the turkey but it's pretty obvious you're right. She probably heard her special spawn rambling "turkey" and ran with it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino