Hero teacher takes limelight away from autistic. - Now with 100% more facts

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad the full video is there, some of these kids worked really hard to do this. I mean it's a freaking little tyke play but the memorized the lines, tried to cadence along at parts. Let's be honest none of these kids are Tom Hanks but they are like 6. Even the good kids aren't good... it's painfully dull and as a parent you are going to support your kid. I'm sure parents were happy to see their kid do well and enjoy themselves but rather be watching TV etc, but it's important to support the kid so their they are and god bless em for it.

Now little shit act spazs out because his parents don't give a fuck and play the autism card. It's not even 30 seconds into the video you see the little hellion acting up.

Also I'm watching/studying a kids play at midnight on a work night for internet lulz. I seriously should kill myself.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, the mother totally forgot to mention when he was repeatedly rude and disrespectful to other children.
She's pretty much an utter shit parent and a lousy human being who should be ostracized from society after being doxed.

This cringy shit occurs later on down in the comments:

And for the record, I do hope and dream of one day having a child with autism. I'm currently applying for graduate certificates in autism studies so that I can best help the students I'm blessed with, and it would be such an honor to be in the position to adopt one of those precious kiddos someday.
Fuck this person.

DerSandstrom

Gendergaseous Peter-pansexual
kiwifarms.net
Here's the full vid, where you can see the kid interrupt the play multiple times.
This is why we need to see the whole story before we make any judgment of a situation.

30 Second snippet with no prior information: Endless rage and calls for the Policeman teacher to lose her job and be put to death.
Full video is released several days later: Teacher is justified.

Even the other kids know this kid is going to be fucked further down the line.

She appears to have locked down her FB and has made a community with her name instead.
Riddle me this, Riddle me that,
Why can't your kid shut his goddamn trap?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Learning no is an important lesson for all children, but especially those who will never have EQ high enough to persuade or charm people into doing what they want.
Now, the kid is already famous as an autistic exceptional individual to the entire world. This will show up for "Caleb Riddle" pretty much forever. Great jerb mom of the year.

Sort of like Chris, this kid will grow up with no brakes on the tard train and once you're an adult, the penalties for fucking up are getting your ass kicked or going to jail.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know who I really pity, that one kid with the do good heart mom who makes her kid be friends with this spastic. It's clear by how the other kids act they've already chose to exclude him and rightfully so. But now this news clip one poor kid is going to have to go over to spastics house, have drooled on toys thrown at him and really an awful time then he's going to be bullied for being friends with someone who's just so unlikable.

Last edited:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, the kid is already famous as an autistic exceptional individual to the entire world. This will show up for "Caleb Riddle" pretty much forever. Great jerb mom of the year.

Sort of like Chris, this kid will grow up with no brakes on the tard train and once you're an adult, the penalties for fucking up are getting your ass kicked or going to jail.
To be fair if he's already this spergy the chances of him becoming a functioning adult are basically zero, even with a mom who's not a complete exceptional individual.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/18/teacher-faces-backlash-after-taking-microphone-from-autistic-boy-at-school-play.htm

WHEN THE PLAY IS OVER ITS OVER
NO EXCEPTIONS

Edit: Thanks to @Sailor_Jupiter for additional reporting, apparently the kid was acting up the whole play.
The parents should be thanking this woman...why? Well, no one had the guts to put a boot up Chris' butt at school, and if that had happened, we might not have gotten the Tomgirl we have today. This woman stopped the creation of an entitled, r.etraded Tomgirl from every leaving the swamp from which it was created.
I am just glad that not everyone is slurping the kool aid

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the way people were talking about it, I thought she like, ripped it out of his hands or something. Instead of just taking the microphone down. Yeesh. And I noticed how people mentioned that he had a line in the play ("gobble gobble!") However, if you watch the full video, he did it earlier. Twice. She didn't rip the microphone away THEN. So it's not like he wasn't allowed to participate at all.
I'd say the school only erred by MAYBE not having an aid with the kid, if he's that out of control. Maybe.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good to see another school having a conspiracy against autistic students.
Lolcow herding is a field that profits a lot from sustainable tard management.
We have to build up the new generation now - and do it good - so we'll have laughingstocks in our old age, too.
To no one's surprise, mom is a hambeast and her son is following in her footsteps.
I think most any six year old would get upset in a situation like this, regardless of whether they were autistic or not. Crying is their go-to response for being told "no," it's not heartbreaking it's just kids being kids. If this is all it takes for this mother to go crying to national news outlets she's gonna have a fucking heart attack when he hits middle school and gets the shit bullied out of him if the extra 150+ lbs don't get her first.
Yeah, if this is the worst thing that has ever happened to this kid, I'd say he's living a cozy sheltered life.

To see her marshmallow-y face covered in grease as she weeps in front of the camera... for a thing like this? Especially when it's most likely totally warranted? Geez.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino