Hey Evanescence Fans, What’s the Most Goth Thing You’ve Ever Done

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Haramburger

Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
kiwifarms.net
Made a summoning circle out of hotsauce and ketchup,blasted ominous chanting on Youtube, and tried to summon Satan.

We even filmed it.
:story:

Current me has a Satanic Temple membership card in my wallet.
View attachment 428809
The foil's a nice touch, now show us your Erisian pope card

At most they were Walmart goth.
They were marketed as a Christian band for their first album, and Amy Lee tried to distance themselves from that from the second album onward. They currently claim to be secular, even though Amy is a Christian and they had a song about suicide.

I guess if you consider goth is about being unsure about your identity and trying a bunch of different things to figure yourself out, then yes Evanescence is very goth.

Syaoran Li

Hail to the King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so goth, I decided to post on a necro thread. I didn't necro it myself, that's icky. But I definitely wore my good pleather and smoked my Djarum Blacks when I posted, here.
E-

Based and Eldrtich-pilled

There was that time me and the boys burned a farm house down with that faggot Valens in it. Good times.

Valens was such a conformist poser.

Hell, the Eastern Roman Empire is full of conformist poser preppy douchebags.

Of course, there was that time me, Siouxsie Sioux, Andrew Eldritch, Misa Amane, Tim Burton, Mark Rein-Hagen, and Theodoric the Great got all jacked up on absinthe, crystal meth, and Djarum Black clove cigarettes before burning down the Hot Topic.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Based and Eldrtich-pilled

Valens was such a conformist poser.

Hell, the Eastern Roman Empire is full of conformist poser preppy douchebags.

Of course, there was that time me, Siouxsie Sioux, Andrew Eldritch, Misa Amane, Tim Burton, Mark Rein-Hagen, and Theodoric the Great got all jacked up on absinthe, crystal meth, and Djarum Black clove cigarettes before burning down the Hot Topic.

Legit most goth moment: We all went to the goth night (there was no designated club for it, but they got Saturday nights in the basement at the local) leaned around on the pool tables, watched the live band behind a cage while slightly leaning back and forth in rythmic style. Then we got really high from some random favours passed out by the local vampire, and spent the night from two til dawn playing a homebrew tabletop someone came up with. Rinse and repeat the following week.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried so hard to like any Siouxsie song but Christine and ended up just lying about it. Which made me feel lame and depressed. That's my gothiest.

shank

kiwifarms.net
Owned basically all of New Order and Depeche Mode's discographies, and hung out with more than one dude that kinda reminds me of KingCobraJFS but marginally cleaner.

TFT-A9

GOLIATH ONLINE
kiwifarms.net
I DIED AND WAS SUMMONED BACK TO THE LIVING WORLD BY MY GOTH FRIENDS WHO PERFORMED A NECROMANTIC RITUAL

Troonologist PhD

Be happy
kiwifarms.net
I wrote a Vampire Chronicles fanfiction in high school.

I've read Vathek and The Castle of Otranto.

Related to thread title, is Amy Lee still hot or did she age terribly? Literally the only thing I remember about Evanescence is their singer being hot as hell. Reminded me of Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks.
She aged horribly. (:_(

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I banged a goth chick once. I wouldn't advise it, smelled like cloves, patchouli and her bush was unkempt. Also her ass was so white it could have damaged my retinas

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad because I always thought the whole thing was corny even though I liked the music. I was more into the grunge look. The most goth thing about me is Type O Negative is one of my favorite bands ever.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily goth, but I got into and still enjoy reading about occultist shit. The key of Solomon books are weird, but interesting.

After gaining a small degree of common sense I decided at some point to toss them, as it’s obviously complete garbage.

Enoby Way

Justice for Max, bath bombs for Fiona
kiwifarms.net
I banged a goth chick once. I wouldn't advise it, smelled like cloves, patchouli and her bush was unkempt. Also her ass was so white it could have damaged my retinas

She would have taken that last one as a compliment.

TFT-A9

GOLIATH ONLINE
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad because I always thought the whole thing was corny even though I liked the music. I was more into the grunge look. The most goth thing about me is Type O Negative is one of my favorite bands ever.
Type O Negative is a fucking good band.

Honestly goths were usually pretty OK people in my experience, just weird and sort of cringy.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Type O Negative is a fucking good band.

Honestly goths were usually pretty OK people in my experience, just weird and sort of cringy.
They’re a friendly enough bunch, I’ve never come across one that I didn’t like. A lot of them are complete teddy bears, which is a stark contrast to their appearance.