Hey Evanescence Fans, What’s the Most Goth Thing You’ve Ever Done

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what Evan Essence is but I once cut my finger while opening a bottle of non alcoholic beer so I guess I'm pretty hardcore
Unless you were a specific age in 2003-2006 the band means nothing to you. You will never have your mind blown when you first discover that the song "Wake me up Inside" is actually titled "Bring Me to Life".

Caddchef

Grade - F Destruction
kiwifarms.net
killed-a-swan-yesterday-did-a-shit-on-it-me-irl-37077771.png

HIVidaBoheme

#hotcookiesummer
kiwifarms.net
Make a super unique Naruto AMV using the Rock Lee and Gaara fight scene and My Tourniquet. Liek so goffik and sugoii desuuuuuuuuuuu nee

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had my mom take me to get my ears pierced at Claire's, since she didn't want me to go to anywhere were "degenerates" go. Aka piercing shops, tattoo parlors, kiosks at the mall where you can get your ears pierces, et cetera.

For reference, imagine an emo 13 year old with black clothes, eyeliner walking into this store with his mom. Ah the things you did to date the goth girls.
claires.jpg

Last edited:

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
High school me can confirm. Bitch got crazy by college, though.
See I'd describe my dating experience in college, but I only got one semester in before Corona shut everything down.

Don't worry, I'm dumb enough to shoot for a masters, so I'll have time to accrue more stories.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
Didnt do this shit but maybe I should've because there was no social media yet so its not like humiliating videos of me being an edgelord would surface, unlike kids now whose tiktok videos will follow them to their graves

Last edited:

Chettuce

Quiet Life Enjoyer.
kiwifarms.net
Don't even know what Evanescence is but one time I bit my lip and started sucking my blood for like a hour somehow. My skin got more pale then it already was, that's pretty cooooool I guess.

Pee Cola

it's a real drink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a toss-up between listening to Sisters Of Mercy on Spotify and buying my wife a Morticia Addams Funko Pop for her birthday.