It's gay af for a man to take a nap
Amber is live after a health scare.
- Her "flanks" were in such intense pain she was shaking, so she went to the ER
- They took blood, urine, and she did her first CAT scan and miraculously fit
- She got an IV drip with morphine
- She threw up at the hospital
- She has kidney stones, the biggest is 4 mm
- She slept the whole day yesterday
- IM STILL WORKING ON EERINGS, GUISE!
- Is very proud she kept to her promise to livestream on Thursday
- Is afraid to eat junk food, candy, and soda because she associates it with kidney stones. Is afraid to drink anything other than juice or water. Doctor recommended cranberry juice to keep a UTI away.
- Believes she has always had kidney stones
- Becky needs Amber's social security member to pick up her meds. Becky tells Amber to text her ENTIRE NUMBER. She says she'll delete the text after so it's okay.
- Amber says she has an easy to remember and cool sounding social security number.
- One of her younger brothers messaged her on Facebook asking about their mom. She didn't reply because she didn't know who it was. Months later he surprised her with a video call. He really wants YouTube clout and begged her to talk about this, apparently. He is 18, a good artist, and a singer. He's also bisexual. He wants to meet Amber in real life.
- Her 29 year old brother Anthony is still in prison. She calls him a good person who made bad choices. He's getting released in June.
- She has not met her 19 year old brother Jonathan/adopted name James, after being adopted. She doesn't think he'll reach out because he probably doesn't know he's adopted.
- Amber talks about people comparing her and Chantal. She says Chantal is the queen of Haydur Nation but she doesn't want people to watch both of them for drama.
- She wants to meet Chantal irl, beeze, and vlog it
- Already saying she won't take the narcotics prescribed to her because they freak her out