Hey - 5/27/21 livestream

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net

Amber is live after a health scare.
  • Her "flanks" were in such intense pain she was shaking, so she went to the ER
  • They took blood, urine, and she did her first CAT scan and miraculously fit
  • She got an IV drip with morphine
  • She threw up at the hospital
  • She has kidney stones, the biggest is 4 mm
  • She slept the whole day yesterday
  • IM STILL WORKING ON EERINGS, GUISE!
  • Is very proud she kept to her promise to livestream on Thursday
  • Is afraid to eat junk food, candy, and soda because she associates it with kidney stones. Is afraid to drink anything other than juice or water. Doctor recommended cranberry juice to keep a UTI away.
  • Believes she has always had kidney stones
  • Becky needs Amber's social security member to pick up her meds. Becky tells Amber to text her ENTIRE NUMBER. She says she'll delete the text after so it's okay. :story:
  • Amber says she has an easy to remember and cool sounding social security number.
  • One of her younger brothers messaged her on Facebook asking about their mom. She didn't reply because she didn't know who it was. Months later he surprised her with a video call. He really wants YouTube clout and begged her to talk about this, apparently. He is 18, a good artist, and a singer. He's also bisexual. He wants to meet Amber in real life.
  • Her 29 year old brother Anthony is still in prison. She calls him a good person who made bad choices. He's getting released in June.
  • She has not met her 19 year old brother Jonathan/adopted name James, after being adopted. She doesn't think he'll reach out because he probably doesn't know he's adopted.
  • Amber talks about people comparing her and Chantal. She says Chantal is the queen of Haydur Nation but she doesn't want people to watch both of them for drama.
  • She wants to meet Chantal irl, beeze, and vlog it
  • Already saying she won't take the narcotics prescribed to her because they freak her out
Sunday Sinatra Says stream should be lit.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those stones are going to take her to the fifth circle of hell when they pass & she'll have told to drink water until she's sick of the stuff to help shift them.

It didn't take too long for the cockiness to come out today.

Right then, a trip to emerg gave her something to talk about for a bit but she's only got 5 days to come up with something for Tuesday.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"It was the kind of pain where it hurt"
Caught that, too. I was like...

owlie.jpg

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net

Amber is live after a health scare.
  • Her "flanks" were in such intense pain she was shaking, so she went to the ER
  • They took blood, urine, and she did her first CAT scan and miraculously fit
  • She got an IV drip with morphine
  • She threw up at the hospital
  • She has kidney stones, the biggest is 4 mm
  • She slept the whole day yesterday
  • IM STILL WORKING ON EERINGS, GUISE!
  • Is very proud she kept to her promise to livestream on Thursday
  • Is afraid to eat junk food, candy, and soda because she associates it with kidney stones. Is afraid to drink anything other than juice or water. Doctor recommended cranberry juice to keep a UTI away.
  • Believes she has always had kidney stones
  • Becky needs Amber's social security member to pick up her meds. Becky tells Amber to text her ENTIRE NUMBER. She says she'll delete the text after so it's okay. :story:
  • Amber says she has an easy to remember and cool sounding social security number.
  • One of her younger brothers messaged her on Facebook asking about their mom. She didn't reply because she didn't know who it was. Months later he surprised her with a video call. He really wants YouTube clout and begged her to talk about this, apparently. He is 18, a good artist, and a singer. He's also bisexual. He wants to meet Amber in real life.
  • Her 29 year old brother Anthony is still in prison. She calls him a good person who made bad choices. He's getting released in June.
  • She has not met her 19 year old brother Jonathan/adopted name James, after being adopted. She doesn't think he'll reach out because he probably doesn't know he's adopted.
  • Amber talks about people comparing her and Chantal. She says Chantal is the queen of Haydur Nation but she doesn't want people to watch both of them for drama.
  • She wants to meet Chantal irl, beeze, and vlog it
  • Already saying she won't take the narcotics prescribed to her because they freak her out
Just wait, she'll be back to her shitty old eating habits within a week. And she won't drink any water.

I had kidney stones once 10 years ago and it sucked but I still have no sympathy for this bitch. Sometimes mistakes lead to health problems but she's not going to do anything to fix hers.

Massa's Little Buckie

👨‍👧👼🍼On my knees for massa~ 🧔🏻🦯🙈🙉🙊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't take her meds, she'll wish she was dead. Kidney stones hurt like a motherfucking bitch, and it can take weeks to pass them.

If her cancer didn't set her on the right path, kidney stones sure as hell won't.

She may have been given morphine at the hospital, but doctors don't often prescribe anything for kidney stones. They'll give you a script for Tylenol and send you on your way. Amber's in for a rough ride when she realizes that the next few days aren't going to be any less painful, and I can't wait to watch it.
Damn, which doctor was that so I don't go to them.

When I passed mine, I got an antibiotic, Flomax, Percocet and Toradol, which is ironic since it can damage your kidneys.

Last edited:

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Don’t forget ya’ll, skinny people get kidney stones too! This is not because she almost weighs 600lbs and the behavior it takes to get to that weight can never cause other health issues.
Even when she could possibly have half a point, she doesn't, because even if thin people can get cancer and kidney stones and shit, you're at a higher risk if you're the size of a small fucking planet. And don't drink any water despite bragging about how much you drink.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't take her meds, she'll wish she was dead. Kidney stones hurt like a motherfucking bitch, and it can take weeks to pass them.

If her cancer didn't set her on the right path, kidney stones sure as hell won't.
People wonders if she is bedbound. Being bedbound does not always come quickly, as with an accident or surgery, but often comes if people find it less painful just not to move too much. She could have surgery or lithotripsy but I suspect that she is not a good candidate because of her size. It might take days or weeks for the stone to pass. So, she will be sitting on the couch for as long as it takes, not moving much, and obviously not cooking but instead ordering out. We thought she was boring before, it is going to be the next level.

double second

anal spasm
kiwifarms.net
And don't drink any water despite bragging about how much you drink.
I’m positive the only time she drinks water is when she brags about it. It wouldn’t occur to a normal person to brag about drinking water, the only people who do are people who drink it so rarely that it becomes an event (or those douchbags who carry gallon jugs around their college campuses even though a normal water bottle can be refilled). She hasn’t bragged about her water intake for awhile so it’s no surprise she’s got kidney stones.

kiwifarms.net
I just keep imagining the reaction of the doctor who walked into the examining room, looked up from their chart ... and came face to filthy face with a stinking, 550 pound mass of lard with gigantic elephant legs and her semi-retarded preteen son.

"Doctuuuuuuuuuur, muh flaaaaaaaanks huuuurt."

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
Oh and Becky is half way there. Predicted by absolutely nobody of course. First time I hear that, not sure if news though.
View attachment 2207685
Omfg.. I fucking knew that after Trisha Paytas did/(is doing?) the whole stupid shit with "they" on Frenemies that it was only a matter of time before the Ham would make her announcement (or just incorporate in her life in some way - I guess the thumb counts)

I had absolutely zero opinion on the trans community but can't help but feel a bit peeved by these attention whoring no effort sham troons like Trisha Paytas, that Demi poot bitch, that Courtney bitch whose in that feud right now with John Legend's ho (I do loathe myself for knowing all this).. who all identify as a "they" or a "he" but is doing absolutely nothing else about it. They all continue to dress and act exactly like a female like they've done their whole lives but needs to periodically halt everything and pivot the attention back to them to remind everyone of the "new" life they're living now which happens to look and operate exactly like their old life

And I get it.... I know I know, gender roles something something dismantle preexisting notions about "presenting as male/female" something something sex femininity masculinity its 2021

But I don't think for a minute these vapid bitches are trying to make a statement about these deeper kinds of things. Ill take the hats (and I do want to clarify I believe in lady rights/equal opportunity/anything you're all up to) but this feels like some annoying new white fem trend, to replace whatever the fuck Amy Schumer thought she was doing in 2015/16

Even though the thumb has always acted and looked like a dumpy 12 year old boy whose keeps being held back in 5th grade, I still argue that her/their/his motivation is no different than any of the bitches mentioned above. The thumb has always made her lezbianism her identity and personality, with childish aspirations/pursuits to be different, original, #notlikeotherkentuckyinbreds

Edit:
Hamber's aggressive blind ignorance is so interesting with her methmom who happened to want a relationship just when the Ham's in a place in life where she's making 6 figures, and a 'long lost' 18 yo brother (btw whose career aspirations are in the arts/fame) who keeps pushing her to talk about him in her channel... prob maybe guest in a vlog? a stream? (fairly splitting the superchats of course).. YOU KNOW, THOSE BROTHER-SISTERLY THINGS YOU DO, YOU KNOW, WHERE YOU AREN'T INVOLVED IN EACH OTHER'S LIVES AT ALL UNTIL THERE'S A TON OF MONEY TO SEE IF IT CAN BE BORROWED/GRIFTED/SPLIT

Last edited:

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this bitch thinks she is gonna pass stones without anything to help LMAO OH AM I LAFFIN as the march of the stones begins shawshanking its way around that looong highway and marching out your front butt!
keep up these faggoty promises about not eatin junk food albert, lyin ass heiffer they didnt CAT her they gave her a portable XRAY!
YOUR ASS CANT FIT YOU COULD WEAR IT AS A HULA HOOP.
And dont worry Beggy is gonna be railing those vicodins off the shitter in no time dont you worry!

Last edited: