Hey - 5/27/21 livestream

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
If she was only 200 or so pounds thinner they'd be able to use Ultrasound to break them up and hasten the process of them dissolving or passing. They hurt, but she'll be fine. Just a for your health FYI holding urine is a risk factor for bladder cancer. Amber prob eats too much salt and does not produce sufficient urine, gunking up the kidneys and urinary tract with super concentrated pee. The miracle of miracles that she had a kidney incident herself soon after Becky's renal crisis was revealed is not lost on me 😆 The bad juju that surrounds those 2, my word.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Hearing about Amber's fucked up white trash family makes me think we have a family of lolcows. Her parents are petty meth head criminals and one of her brothers appear to be the same. It's an untapped goldmine of potential. I can't wait to see Amber's attention whore brother come out and make himself known.

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
Becky's gonna be busy: Frequently, kidney stone patients need 24 hour urine samples collected, and docs may ask patients to "catch" the stones.

I know we gag at all the calories she consumes, but the sodium has to be stratospheric with all that takeout she orders.

We'll get an explanation that her gluttonous, slothlike lifestyle had NOTHING to do with her predicament. I wouldn't wish stones on anyone, even her.

Can gout be far behind?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If she was only 200 or so pounds thinner they'd be able to use Ultrasound to break them up and hasten the process of them dissolving or passing. They hurt, but she'll be fine. Just a for your health FYI holding urine is a risk factor for bladder cancer. Amber prob eats too much salt and does not produce sufficient urine, gunking up the kidneys and urinary tract with super concentrated pee. The miracle of miracles that she had a kidney incident herself soon after Becky's renal crisis was revealed is not lost on me 😆 The bad juju that surrounds those 2, my word.

I read this and got an instant vision of Big Al with a colostomy bag. Wonder if Becky signed up for THAT! You know, in sickness and in health (ha, as if) and all that?

I'm confused, weren't her brothers taken from the meth parents as soon as they were born? So how did a 300lb, 10 year old Amberlynn raise them, especially when she herself was already ward of the state?

Lahs.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This byproduct of a pickled-womb really thinks pissing twice a day is normal. :story: :story:
Whackjob thinks voiding her diseased pissbag only twice a day and holding it so long she gets UTI's is hulthy enough but realy she only does it because she doesnt have the stamina to waddle over to the bowl to piss white cell laden milky piss so she holds it and leaks all day in her underwear enveloping the house with stale fat bitch urine.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
She thinks the story of the family reunion with the long lost brother is heartwarming and sweet. Your mom was such a filthy trash bag meth whore she had 2 kids in and out of foster care and had 2 more babies for the state to raise while she went out juggling cocks for meth money.

She must have been incredibly awful to lose all rights to 2 kids permanently. She doesn't mention the dad now that Christine's back but he's total scum too. Imagine finding out you're related to Amberlynn and having any reaction but horror. There's no way Christine stayed sober through pregnancies. Al should use that excuse for her weight, brain development affected by fetal meth.

Thumb Butler

"G" is for "gigantic faggot"
kiwifarms.net
She thinks the story of the family reunion with the long lost brother is heartwarming and sweet. Your mom was such a filthy trash bag meth whore she had 2 kids in and out of foster care and had 2 more babies for the state to raise while she went out juggling cocks for meth money.

She must have been incredibly awful to lose all rights to 2 kids permanently. She doesn't mention the dad now that Christine's back but he's total scum too. Imagine finding out you're related to Amberlynn and having any reaction but horror. There's no way Christine stayed sober through pregnancies. Al should use that excuse for her weight, brain development affected by fetal meth.
Be kind, Momlynn was simply too busy "dealing" with her own mom and a service dog, among other things.

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
How does she plan on milking her fans when she obviously doesn't have that many members? They can't donate every Livestream (I'm sure some do but most probably don't.) Something will have to give. People will hopefully catch on, too. And she will stop producing "content" so often.

Edit: she said she had a cat scan but I don't believe cat scans are for kidney diagnosis? She probably got a CT scan and read it as CAT. The hospital probably had a larger machine that squeezed her into it. I imagine she JUST fit. She's definitely collecting health problems now so it's usually downhill from here.

Last edited:

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this might sound weird but, sometimes I fantasize about, like capturing Amber, and taking her to a hospital, and locking her in a room. And holding her prisoner there with the cooperation of the doctors and hospital staff. And we heavily monitor her and restrict the foods she eats. And every day I would stop by and write down notes about how she is doing and how much weight she is losing from behind held prisoner and her diet restricted. I would probably end up being called a hero if I got her weight down and saved her life. Sadly she would never agree to in patient hospitalization for weight loss so it’s impossible.

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: she said she had a cat scan but I don't believe cat scans are for kidney diagnosis? She probably got a CT scan and read it as CAT. The hospital probably had a larger machine that squeezed her into it. I imagine she JUST fit. She's definitely collecting health problems now so it's usually downhill from here.
CT and CAT scan are the same thing, just different names (Computed Tomography and Computed Axial Tomography). She can fit, they have pretty large openings compared to MRI and PET scanners. You do use CT scans for detecting kidney stones, they don't really show up on plain abdominal films (regular x-rays).

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
How does she plan on milking her fans when she obviously doesn't have that many members? They can't donate every Livestream (I'm sure some do but most probably don't.) Something will have to give. People will hopefully catch on, too. And she will stop producing "content" so often.

She ghosts her viewers regularly, but I'm thinking she's seeing $$$$ in these lives, especially near the beginning when these tards are tripping over themselves to throw their underwear money at her.

They're the same thing., and can be used to detect kidney stones and gallstones. They generally have a slightly larger bore than PETs, but even so, I bet she didn't have a whole lot of clearance.

Edit: ninja'd by @Mesh Gear Fox

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CT and CAT scan are the same thing, just different names (Computed Tomography and Computed Axial Tomography). She can fit, they have pretty large openings compared to MRI and PET scanners. You do use CT scans for detecting kidney stones, they don't really show up on plain abdominal films (regular x-rays).
Industry standard for CT is 450 pounds. PET is 400 pounds. Radio opaque stones can be visualized on x ray and lets face it, gorl dont have a lot of options here.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Super-morbid obese FAT and over the wrong side of the hill at 30 are always a terrible combination, throw in a dash of ER visit to season and let the lol's commence!

Also I require you show proof of a recent IQ test that has a higher number than your scale shows during a weigh in before I'll distort the English language rules to adapt to your desire to be referred to in a plural. Until then, fuck off with that self absorbed shit and stop eating.
DSP's subforum commentators pose a form of this question a lot too and the answer there at least seems to be "credit card fraud". Phil is offering something that could be classified as a good in exchange somewhat, in the form of entertainment, Amber can't even offer that to watchers so don't expect me to be able to game out how she avoids the law of diminishing whale account returns.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
I have serious doubts about the timing of this. She's had kidney stones for years and with the amount of times she visits hospitals, I can't imagine her not being diagnosed with them at some point.
I've been expecting a medical 'emergency' as a last ditch attempt to make Density realize it's Big AL she truly loves and to call her wedding off. It also provides Fatty with content, an excuse not to go to the wedding, and for her to be the centre of attention instead of the wedding. She's also given herself an excuse not to weigh in for a while, because we all know she'll be eating her feelings due to her true love marrying someone else.
PL, I had kidney stones years ago, was in agony for nearly 2 months waiting for them to pass. I felt sick all the time and only ate a cracker or a cookie with my painkillers. I lost 21 pounds in 6 weeks. If this is genuine, Fatty should lose a lot of weight, just like she did with her 'cancer' and her never-ending throat infection. Or she's just lying again...

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I have serious doubts about the timing of this. She's had kidney stones for years and with the amount of times she visits hospitals, I can't imagine her not being diagnosed with them at some point.
I've been expecting a medical 'emergency' as a last ditch attempt to make Density realize it's Big AL she truly loves and to call her wedding off. It also provides Fatty with content, an excuse not to go to the wedding, and for her to be the centre of attention instead of the wedding. She's also given herself an excuse not to weigh in for a while, because we all know she'll be eating her feelings due to her true love marrying someone else.
PL, I had kidney stones years ago, was in agony for nearly 2 months waiting for them to pass. I felt sick all the time and only ate a cracker or a cookie with my painkillers. I lost 21 pounds in 6 weeks. If this is genuine, Fatty should lose a lot of weight, just like she did with her 'cancer' and her never-ending throat infection. Or she's just lying again...
She has had gallstones for years, AFAIK. Kidney problems/stones have been her fear but she hasn't publicly acknowledged them before.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
I have serious doubts about the timing of this. She's had kidney stones for years

Gallstones, yes, not kidney stones, although it would not surprise me at all to learn that she has recurring kidney stones since her diet sucks and she does not drink enough water.

I think it was more to draw attention back to herself and away from Becky and her beetus dx. If there's one thing we know about Big Al, it's that she must have the spotlight. Interesting that she was alone in this one, no Becky available to act like an internet tough guy and talk shit to Big Al's members just like Big Al does; no Becky to possibly be there for members to ask questions of.

The only thing that would keep this behemoth from eating her usual mounds of shitty food would be having her jaws wired shut and her esophagus ripped out.