Hey - 5/27/21 livestream

Tea Sipper

kiwifarms.net
"People only find me entertaining when there's negative drama and I feel like I need to have drama to have people enjoy my content."

Ding ding ding!

"But I want to have viewers who want to watch me for the right reasons."

Sorry Big AL but at this point there's no way in hell your reputation is ever coming back. You've been a certified cow for 5+ years now.

Bubblez McGee

I like liquor and whores
kiwifarms.net
Dying for Amber's bi singer/artist brother to start grifting.
He came out to visit meth mom for a week, but has already stayed for about a month with no departure date in sight. He's supposedly begged Amber to talk about him on her podcast and she's been praising his mad skillz as an artist and musician. I'd say that the grift has already begun.
I'm confused, weren't her brothers taken from the meth parents as soon as they were born? So how did a 300lb, 10 year old Amberlynn raise them, especially when she herself was already ward of the state?
Amber lies.
I know she's mentioned several times that two of her brothers were taken from her family and given up in closed adoptions. A closed adoption is where biological parents dont know who adopted their child and the adoptive parents do not know the names of the biological parents.
However, Amber said that the adoptive parents of the brother she's been talking to told him that they would disclose the identity of his biological parents to him when he turned 18. If it was a true closed adoption, they wouldn't have that information unless they hired an investigator to track down that info and usually it's the adopted person who does that, not the adoptee's parents. So if they really did promise him that information, they must have always known who his birth parents were which means it wasn't a closed adoption.
She also said that she used to look for her brothers on facebook. How would she know their names if it was a closed adoption?
Either she doesnt know what the hell a closed adoption is or... she lied about it. She's as dumb as she is deceitful, so either scenario is just as likely.
She ghosts her viewers regularly, but I'm thinking she's seeing $$$$ in these lives, especially near the beginning when these tards are tripping over themselves to throw their underwear money at her.
She hasn't quit doing them yet, so she's getting something, but for someone with as many subs as she has, the turnout to her lives has been pathetically small and she's getting fewer superchats, so she' definitely not raking in the fortune she obviously thought she'd get. Most folks realized long ago that Amber promises a lot and delivers little to nothing, so only a handful of people are still willing to part with their hard earned money to benefit Hamber's coffers. Unfortunately, there are still fools out there who never learn, so there will always be a few idiots willing to donate to her orange chicken take out fund.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
"People only find me entertaining when there's negative drama and I feel like I need to have drama to have people enjoy my content."

Ding ding ding!

"But I want to have viewers who want to watch me for the right reasons."

Sorry Big AL but at this point there's no way in hell your reputation is ever coming back. You've been a certified cow for 5+ years now.

There will never be a moment of self-actualization for Big Al. She'll be on her giant deathbed insisting that she "knows what works for her".

Amber lies.
I know she's mentioned several times that two of her brothers were taken from her family and given up in closed adoptions. A closed adoption is where biological parents dont know who adopted their child and the adoptive parents do not know the names of the biological parents.

Either she doesnt know what the hell a closed adoption is or... she lied about it. She's as dumb as she is deceitful, so either scenario is just as likely.

Lying would be my bet. She tossed in math as well that doesn't add up.

She hasn't quit doing them yet, so she's getting something, but for someone with as many subs as she has, the turnout to her lives has been pathetically small and she's getting fewer superchats, so she' definitely not raking in the fortune she obviously thought she'd get. Most folks realized long ago that Amber promises a lot and delivers little to nothing, so only a handful of people are still willing to part with their hard earned money to benefit Hamber's coffers. Unfortunately, there are still fools out there who never learn, so there will always be a few idiots willing to donate to her orange chicken take out fund.

It is rather pathetic. It's much like Chantal's lives: the same people talking to her all the time, trying to have a conversation with her (or Becky, which I know just cheeses her off and which is hilarious): a 30 year old morbidly obese woman with the mentality of a 12 year old, only not as interesting as the average 12 year old beyond the horror show that is her body. She says exactly the same thing about everything: books, tv shows, food, clothes. Things are "shtoooo good, you guise" or "shtuper ka-yute". It's funny to watch the members try to carry that on for more than one exchange before her pea sized brain pings off to something else.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there is a way that someone could get her committed to a psych ward because of her weight and eating possibly with the reasoning that she is trying to kill herself by eating too much food and getting her committed to the psych ward for suicide by food. Is there any precedent for someone going to the psych ward specially for food? Or would that be too hard to prove?

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there is a way that someone could get her committed to a psych ward because of her weight and eating possibly with the reasoning that she is trying to kill herself by eating too much food and getting her committed to the psych ward for suicide by food. Is there any precedent for someone going to the psych ward specially for food? Or would that be too hard to prove?
There is inpatient for binge eating disorder, but it only lasts a few weeks and doesn't focus on weight loss. Though the doctors will help someone address suicidal thoughts and anything medical (like irregular heartbeat) that might be caused by binging.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is inpatient for binge eating disorder, but it only lasts a few weeks and doesn't focus on weight loss. Though the doctors will help someone address suicidal thoughts and anything medical (like irregular heartbeat) that might be caused by binging.

I know that but I meant getting her committed to a psych ward against her will for trying to kill herself By using food. She would never volunteer to go willingly because she would just say she could lose weight on her own.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I know that but I meant getting her committed to a psych ward against her will for trying to kill herself By using food. She would never volunteer to go willingly because she would just say she could lose weight on her own.
Amber said numerous times that she will never agree to go to an inpatient clinic for weight loss. She also said that she will refuse to be denied any food. To be committed, you need to be a danger to yourself. While we all agree that she is slowly killing herself with food, she is still of sane mind and is not a risk to herself.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
No. Not in America. She maybe killing herself with food but she has every right to do so.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Doubt it, as the only time a person is forced into a hospital when it is food related would be in the case of not eating. You are more at risk of immediate death from not eating than what Amber is doing. While unhealthy she is able to not currently be dependent on government assistance. She is not subject to required doctor visits to improve her health or quality of life. Unless she suddenly overcomes her aversion to swallowing pills of the medicinal variety she's on her own.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubt it, as the only time a person is forced into a hospital when it is food related would be in the case of not eating.

I don’t know about that because, I made a post in the eugenia cooney thread saying a swat team should take Eugenia Cooney to the psych ward and they said they can’t. It’s like Amber are Eugenia are two cows who are the exact polar opposites of the extreme. One fat to the extreme of dying from fat and one skinny to the extreme of dying from starvation.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about that because, I made a post in the eugenia cooney thread saying a swat team should take Eugenia Cooney to the psych ward and they said they can’t. It’s like Amber are Eugenia are two cows who are the exact polar opposites of the extreme. One fat to the extreme of dying from fat and one skinny to the extreme of dying from starvation.
I beg of you to do literally one google search on involuntary psych holds. I’ll even tell you what to search for: 5150 hold.

you can’t just throw someone in an institution against their will. They have to be an immediate danger to themself or others.

Even when someone commits a crime, the defendant usually has the option to be bailed out unless the crime is absolutely fucking horrific. Being fat isn’t a reason to kidnap an adult.

y’all can stop sperging now.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even when she could possibly have half a point, she doesn't, because even if thin people can get cancer and kidney stones and shit, you're at a higher risk if you're the size of a small fucking planet. And don't drink any water despite bragging about how much you drink.
she does not drink enough water.
Ahem.
25F890B7-8B50-4B6D-AB7F-E5EDB543F4F6.png

A closed adoption is where biological parents dont know who adopted their child and the adoptive parents do not know the names of the biological parents.
That's not true across the board; it can apply in cases of abandonment and some cases 40+ years ago, but typically "closed adoption" just means that the adoptive parents and biological parents don't have any contact with each other and the adoption records are sealed. So the adoptive parents would know the identities of the biological parents, but because of the court agreement, the families have no contact with each other. The situation described by Amber is something that is super common in closed adoptions, because at 18 the child is free to access all of their records through the court and find out the information for themselves regardless of if the adoption itself was closed or open.

The rest of her story doesn't make any fucking sense though.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Involuntary holds require certain legal thresholds, including that the individual is in imminent danger of harming themselves (or others) to the point of death. There's no law against eating yourself to death if that's what you want to do, as it isn't recognized as suicidal action in a legal sense.

College money, my ass. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree & he sound like a Reid through & through.

Grifters gonna grift.