hi hayder nation (prerecorded) 5/31/2020 -

gohamsandwich

kiwifarms.net
Another prerecorded video. She's mad y'all

• Hi haydurs
  • this is part of the binge cycle
  • she has been vulnerable and you guyze are mocking her and her eating disorder
  • people keep calling her a liar in her "WHAT I ATE TODAY" videos
  • she has NO REASON to lie
  • admits that she purposely chooses to film days that she eats less
  • HOW DARE YOU GUYS NOT BELIEVE HER WHEN SHE POSTS WHAT SHE EATS ON A BINGE DAY
  • people need to look in the mirror when they call her pathetic and disgusting
  • this "community" is toxic
  • the reaction community is the absolute worst
  • says there is one channel in particular that is terrible
  • how dare people react to people (her) who have mental illness and eating disorder
  • can't believe reaction channels get to say mean thing about what she eats in a binge but she gets bullied
  • people hate her because she's fat
  • she is nowhere as bad as reaction channels and the farms (mentions cheese curds)
  • you guys would rather be a part of the mob than get to know her
  • doubles down on her snapchat rant, she is not apologizing
  • people should apologize to her
  • you guys are bullies and mental ABUSERS
  • not going to let people walk all over her
  • shes sorry to anyone who truly cares about her but fuck haydur nation
  • the reactors ignore all their own problems just to bully her (made me think Charlie Gold)
  • she feels pity for them
  • reactors lack moral compassion and attack people with mental illness
  • this shows how much the reactors hate themselves, they wouldn't bully people if they were happy (thanks Psychlynn)
  • they target her and others because they are obese even if they are obese themselves
  • stop JuDgIng her guyz
  • You guys are delusional for bullying her when the chemicals in her brain made her this way.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
What a lovely video to post when most of the Haydur community were very sympathetic and were even defending Amber yesterday. She truly had support from the very people she is shit talking in the video. Holy shit :story:
They're vulnerable - they're less likely to shit on her for this cause their audience feels so sad for our gorl, why kick a dog when it's already down and will hopefully learn her lesson about why she needs to lose weight?

(Rest assured, tho, fellow kiwis - amberlymn will never change. The cycle will never cease!!!!!)

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bitch has the memory of a fruit fly, she acts like this is the first time shes called out der haydurs like fuck me just shut up all I keep thinking of is the mass of tissue in her shriveled up womb longing to come out rotting away

Tags
None