hi hayder nation (prerecorded) 5/31/2020 -

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Each time Amber posts things like this and complains about how people react to her, or even better insists on the way people should react to her, I imagine some memoir writer throwing a fit in replies to book reviewers on amazon who didn't grasp the message the author wanted/intended. People don't do that. You put stuff out there, and then people do what they want with it.

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
Each time Amber posts things like this and complains about how people react to her, or even better insists on the way people should react to her, I imagine some memoir writer throwing a fit in replies to book reviewers on amazon who didn't grasp the message the author wanted/intended. People don't do that. You put stuff out there, and then people do what they want with it.
She's too dense to take any criticism

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Al tripping over her ankleballs again. Fat asshole can never get out of her own way. I guess she likes being the "most hated Youtuber".

Since she shouted out the Farms (and of course she reads here, 'cause it's about her) It's not that you're fat Al, although you happen to be very, very, fat (and stupid) it's because you're an asshole. And a liar. And toxic. Oh hell,... And FAT. The FAT makes everything funnier.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Who asked her to apologize for the Snapchat rant? People just laughed at her. Again imagine sitting down and filming this when there is maybe 2-3 channels making videos about you currently. Also saying you take your eating disorder seriously when you do nothing about it.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think is hilarious she's doing this.

Most of the haydurs are involved in drama between themselves right now and they also pledged not to monetize Hambers cancer scare. And they send pretty fluffy messages pretending they care about her well being.

So if they turn on her a day after to talk shit about this, it will look bad.

And Hamber may very well give an update with some sad bad news tomorrow and they'll look like assholes.
So yeh. Cheers Amber.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
They're vulnerable - they're less likely to shit on her for this cause their audience feels so sad for our gorl, why kick a dog when it's already down and will hopefully learn her lesson about why she needs to lose weight?

(Rest assured, tho, fellow kiwis - amberlymn will never change. The cycle will never cease!!!!!)
Nop. The comments are full of equal parts outrage and "I told you so".

Who the fuck is this girl;s public relations adviser?
Ben. And Jerry.

Most of the haydurs are involved in drama between themselves right now and they also pledged not to monetize Hambers cancer scare. And they send pretty fluffy messages pretending they care about her well being.

So if they turn on her a day after to talk shit about this, it will look bad.
Nah. "Cancer" scare is over, since she decided to go with this. They're going to go right back to making reactions the same way the commenters went right back to roasting her the same way the dis/like ratio has gone right back to normal.

kumquat_orange

kiwifarms.net
This analysis of haydur nation in CG's comments (as a form of escapism from their boring or miserable lives, entertainment, etc) -- I am positive this double digit inbred from Incestuanapoliskansaw does not know the vocab or syntax to ever come up with something this. It's all the stuff GG rage spluttered in his stream about CG. I'm calling it now, GG DM'd her just like he slid into Foodie's fart hole because he's a desperate desperate slime stain and he wrote these talking points for her, as a way to bait CG into making a cruel video about her because she won't face him/managing her twitter PR better than his bitch style of rage quitting then coming right back. Admittedly though, everything's stacked against him on twitter when CG has the MISOGYNY AND RACE aces up her holes

Anyways he's going to regret this because now she has something to hold over him

Tags
None