hi hayder nation (prerecorded) 5/31/2020 -

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nop. The comments are full of equal parts outrage and "I told you so".

Ben. And Jerry.

Nah. "Cancer" scare is over, since she decided to go with this. They're going to go right back to making reactions the same way the commenters went right back to roasting her the same way the dis/like ratio has gone right back to normal.
Yeah, it startled people into sympathy at first. Given time to think about it, plus the pictures, it's obvious that Al was over-dramatizing this incident. Extra thickened uterine wall, infrequent period, routine procedure, routine cancer check...no big deal. The great part about this is Al unwittingly outing herself--no underwear, doesn't wipe, free-bleeds all over the place....If anybody deserves sympathy it's E&Rs bathroom. Poor thing, no room deserves that...

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it startled people into sympathy at first. Given time to think about it, plus the pictures, it's obvious that Al was over-dramatizing this incident. Extra thickened uterine wall, infrequent period, routine procedure, routine cancer check...no big deal. The great part about this is Al unwittingly outing herself--no underwear, doesn't wipe, free-bleeds all over the place....If anybody deserves sympathy it's E&Rs bathroom. Poor thing, no room deserves that...
Yes the complete absence of sanitary protection was very telling - If I 'free bled' my leggings would look like a slaughter house floor mop too

dimple

kiwifarms.net
She's so cunty and funny in this one. She doesn't, and probably never will, realize that she's a circus act. I swear if someone with anorexia or bulimia played up their misgivings and trolled their audience incessantly to make money off their disorder, all while promising to get better, people would give them shit for it.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah... Amber - trying to keep it classy but only end up keeping it sassy & not the "cute" kind of sassy but the kind that in many settings, would get you bitch slapped from here to eternity.

ED disorders are not being "disrespected" - people who refuse to get the appropriate treatment for those, (if they have them), while pretending to be on a weight loss journey? A person who is not only a self-admitted liar but has been in caught in so many silly lies no one can keep track? THAT is what's not being shown any respect. Remember Amber - respect is EARNED.

What I have dealt with." WHAT have you dealt with; when?

Haydur Nation isn't interested in being cute. 12 was an age we left long ago.

She knew exactly what she was doing when posting this - it will light up her comment section no doubt & the reactors WILL react.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Serious question: does she like the abuse? Cause she's practically asking for it, by posting this.

It's either a ploy for money, or she's a glutton for punishment. I'm gonna hedge my bets and say it's BOLTH!

Just remember, everyone! This was "prerecorded." So she can't be held responsible for being a total prick because she might have the big 'C' now. A bloody toilet is a free pass, so all sins are forgiven and the slate is wiped clean!

Her comment section is so fickle. These people are so quick to say kind and complimentary things like, "we care about you and just want you to care about yourself" but literally 24 hours later, "Nevermind. You're the same POS I always knew you were." lol They signal their virtue when it seems socially-appropriate to do so and then act disappointed when her mask comes off again. Like she hasn't been running the same tired game for 6 years on this platform.

Pick a lane, people. Either support her, if you think she has some redeemable qualities (spoiler: she doesn't) or just don't engage at all because your engagement is what pads her pockets every month, fuels her addiction and all but guarantees she'll eat herself to death by her mid-thirties. These people are bigger fools for the simple fact that they fall for the same bullshit every time, over and over and over again and expect something to change.

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
It's either a ploy for money
Fixed that for you.
The reality is that she now has a no-insurance hospital bill for an emergency outpatient surgery and if she even half-assedly reports her "real" YT income, they aren't gonna discount it in the slightest.
Between that, her falling subs/"engagement ratio" and increasing food prices in rural areas, Gorl is gonna be getting desperate for as many YT bux as she can get to sustain her next hit of grotty fast food, nvm the candle palace, unused journals and increasingly-likely need for medical care.
Anyone taking bets on how long til she shows layyyygs?

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
she likes it because it's attention which she never got in her childhood
This! AND getting a lot of hate online is just one more bit of proof that Beckster needs to stay close, bring home the burger king and don't forget to wipe. Her mentulzzz are damaged y'know.

Amber's mentulz.... not Beckys. She obviously doesn't give a shit about Becky, except as a butler.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Well I've not even had a chance to comment on her 'ER Drama' and my thoughts on that then this

The comment section is worth it's weight in gold... I'm envisioning surprised Pikachu faces all over with the 'why would you post this after getting so much support Amber - why?' comments

If they've really not learned by now that gorl is a digusteeen' gaslighting trolling POS they deserve all the whiplash they get

Can't believe over 4k people saw fit to upvote and leave positive comments in the first place?

This is proof if any were needed that gorl doesn't WANT support, she wants drama - all whilst her butler's mother is literally dying as we speak *sigh*

Tags
None