hi hayder nation (prerecorded) 5/31/2020 -

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
Is “pre-recorded” there just to say she doesn’t feel this way now? If so, why post this at all??
She mentioned (in one of the ER videos, probably the first one) that she'll keep posting as she was before to keep her mind out of the whole situation and to keep some kind of 'normality' in this troubling times. We all know that it's mostly because of money, but I am just saying ;) And she said she'll put 'prerecorded' so that we know it's from before ER as if it changes anything...?

Have a Snickers

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this was recorded even before either of those videos were actually posted (the 2 before the hospital drama). She's basing this video on the comments and reactions to those videos... but they weren't even posted yet. Manipulation and manufactured bullshit, of course. Gotta get those shekels.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
She miscalculated because she wanted people to be nicer about her, not stop making videos altogether. A lot of reactors chose to back off reacting to her while she was going through this business, partly because of the drama with GG and CG and the whole infighting thing going on in the community right now and not wanting to appear as toxic by hating on a potentially serious medical thing.. Essentially, Amber got exactly what she asked for (but didn't actually want) and is now baiting them to try and get videos back up and running to bring in the coin.

She does seem extra desperate right now, the medical bill must be quite big. She was going on about how much money she had saved before because she was considering weight loss surgery. Could have easily been a lie because... well, it's AL, but she supposedly has some savings. I'm sure medical bills can wipe them out quickly though, and didn't she also mention (possibly more recently) that her bank was lower than usual? But she also paid someones rent? I can't keep up with all this consistency you guys!

But still no health insurance. Obvs.

(Edited because spelling is hard)

hamburgerlardraid

Highly vibrational and micronutrient rich autism!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has been approximately 17 hours since this video was uploaded, and it has amassed a measly 40k views. One would expect her chimpouts to gain more traction than usual, but, no one cares about Albert anymore.
1591019239572.png
Even the comments have lower engagement than usual. When people don't even care enough to shit on you, you know you're in trouble. Either Hammy is deleting comments or people don't care about the circus anymore.
1591019475951.png
This woman (err, troon?) summarizes it pretty well.
1591019592303.png
It's highly probable that Hammy is fat-thumbing the delete comment button or she has some filters on this video.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
What does cheese curds mean? I saw it mentioned in the comments.
I can't handle watching her gigantic face in this vid.
no idea what it really means but I think its being mentioned everywhere has something to do with a comment Charlie Gold made about Chantal regarding her vag or something? Its been "haydur bolyeeen" drama for awhile.

kumquat_orange

kiwifarms.net
What does cheese curds mean? I saw it mentioned in the comments.
I can't handle watching her gigantic face in this vid.
There's this one video CG made where she directs a comment at ChantalakaFartQween, "the cheese curds have traveled from your mouth to your vagina" in a MOOK. BANG. where she's eating cheese curds. I really don't want to shift through any of CG's videos to find it, but that's the gist

EDIT: Wait. "Maybe it was that, the cheese curds have traveled from your vagina to your brain" .. and ChantalakaFartTaint isn't even eating cheese curds. I may have to shift through the videos, unless another kiwi can help me out with the exact quote/joke

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this was recorded even before either of those videos were actually posted (the 2 before the hospital drama). She's basing this video on the comments and reactions to those videos... but they weren't even posted yet. Manipulation and manufactured bullshit, of course. Gotta get those shekels.
That was my thought about this. She was very vague about the comments she was supposedly getting on her binge video. I 100% think she filmed this before that video even went up. The way she was so vague with it and how much her eyes were closed leads me to believe she's making stuff up just based on the reactions she usually gets. She probably filmed this the day after she filmed the binge video and not the day after that video went up.

She can't be specific about her binge video because at this point it hadn't gone up yet. She probably wouldn't have put this particular video up if she had gotten ass pats and praise over the binge video. This just makes me wonder if she also made a video of thanks for the support if she had gotten a lot of support and praise for the binge video.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did someone call her that? Lol
My bad. I treated this as a random question unrelated to Amber in reference to Charlie Gold's "cheese curd vagina-gate". I just thought you needed a visual reference as we (I assume you are murican) don't call them cheese curds very often.
E: Charlie said that the cheese curds had moved from Chantal's vagina to her brain some time ago.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
There are people defending her, and nanny-lecturing people to mind their tone in their comments, and that haydurs and the people in *their* comments should be nicer because Big Al haz a sad when people are big meanieheads.

Here's a thought, Big Al and/or whatever people you've conned into this crap: stop reading comments, like you swore you don't. Don't watch reaction channels, like you swore you don't. Don't read the comments under their videos, which is an extension of their videos in the first place.

Or just turn off your fucking comments and take the wallet hit. Whatever it is, stop pretending like you don't have the ultimate control on this issue.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to watching it

A few points I want to make:

She talks so much about her eating disorder but never getting any help for it (and when she does she quits after 1-2 days). Yet she talks about getting a second or third opinion about her vitamin D deficiency and an eye twich

People around her love her (it's probably bullshit but fuck it, let's go along with it) because they're no better themselves, they're all trashy (Becky and the GFM scandal, Eric, Ricky as it was revealed recently and Destiny, Dana is in only for the money lol but she's trashy also)

Nobody told her to apologize for her Snapchat rant

Saying her haters have sad lives because they enjoy making fun of someone disabled. She vlogged her life for ~6 years now and most have a pretty good idea what her life consists of: just eating trash food, THAT'S sad

"I never lied in a What I Ate Today (more like 2 weeks ago) video ever" Except she did, pretty sure she left out in some videos crap she ate but had in her TikToks

Real great timing on uploading this video Amber, just after one video before this one you got a bunch of support from everyone including some hate channels.

Tags
None