hi hayder nation (prerecorded) 5/31/2020 -

BIg Fat Wang

kiwifarms.net
N
Not that I remember of, but honestly she keeps switching between "binge eating disorder", "overeating" and "emotional eating" so much that I honestly doubt she did.
IIRC she once claimed to have been told by a counselor that she has binge eating disorder as a teen. Its been debunked because BED was not in the DSM when she claimed she was "diagnosed". other than that she's never seen a real therapist for it and has never actually been diagnosed

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
IIRC she once claimed to have been told by a counselor that she has binge eating disorder as a teen. Its been debunked because BED was not in the DSM when she claimed she was "diagnosed". other than that she's never seen a real therapist for it and has never actually been diagnosed
Agree, all the diagnosis that she claims are either made-up, or diagnosed by searching on the internet. She claimed that she is not a narcissist because she took a test on the internet. She does not trust the medical profession and does not seek their advice for her physical and mental issues.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
Agree, all the diagnosis that she claims are either made-up, or diagnosed by searching on the internet. She claimed that she is not a narcissist because she took a test on the internet. She does not trust the medical profession and does not seek their advice for her physical and mental issues.
I don’t know that she doesn’t trust them per se; I think it’s more that she doesn’t want to hear that her health issues are because she is a fatass. No one likes to hear their health is a result of their own negligence but adults take it on the chin and either do something about it or keep on keeping on.

Tags
None