Hi, I just want to offer an apology to the entire internet I really want to make amends for what I did and my way of thinking. - I realize that I was a lolcow for quite sometime.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Lame Entropy

TO THE GULAG WITH YOU
kiwifarms.net
Go volunteer somewhere and stop attention whoring or prove your identity so we can mock you properly.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Let’s look at this rationally. We have a couple options

1) This guys faking it and pretending to be this Guo guy to either ruin his life, or juke us out and waste time on a non-cow

2) He’s telling the truth and he’s either drunk, suicidal bastard, or he’s some schizo bitch. At which point I completely trust him when he says he thinks he’s the biggest cow of all time.

Seeing as you’re not pretending to be Yaniv though, you’re unfortunately mistaken in claiming to be the biggest cow ever

The Repeated Meme

Based on what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was extremely hilarious and I deserved it for taking my PTSD out on other people.
Deserved what? What was done to you, and where?

That is if you're not just making this shit up to try and get this kevin guy doxed.
Let’s look at this rationally. We have a couple options

1) This guys faking it and pretending to be this Guo guy to either ruin his life, or juke us out and waste time on a non-cow

2) He’s telling the truth and he’s either drunk, suicidal bastard, or he’s some schizo bitch. At which point I completely trust him when he says he thinks he’s the biggest cow of all time.

Seeing as you’re not pretending to be Yaniv though, you’re unfortunately mistaken in claiming to be the biggest cow ever
If he his pretending he's doing a really shit job of it, as there is nothing confirming his identity.

DinahLiddell

kiwifarms.net
Alot... over time... everywhere and nowhere...

Although like the normal "gangstalking victim" I couldn't prove it. haha.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't even hilarious as the incel-thread.
Dance monkey, dance. Do something