Hi (Livestream - 06/07/2020) - YOUR GORL NEEDS MONEY, NOW!!!

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
I agree. Her story right now is that she has cancer because she did not see a gynecologist. This is not how it works.

Seeing a gynecologist would have detected the cancer at an earlier stage, but the cancer would still be present. Instead of having the discussion right now, we would had it 2-3 years ago. Screening procedures such as Pap smears or mammograms are there to detected pre-clinical cancers when they are easier to treat and have better prognosis, they are not there to prevent cancers.

The most likely reason that she has cancer is that she is over 500 pounds, not because she did not see a gynecologist.
Agreed, she seems to think that this is just a random tragedy that could have happened to anyone. She doesn't understand that she did this.
Nothing about her behavior will change. She will continue eating like a pig, and if not even fucking cancer is enough to scare her straight, NOTHING ever will. She already said that what she wants the most right now is normalcy and keep living her life. She'll stick her fingers in her ears and hope all the bad and scary things will go away.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you check out Thor W’s upload of her live stream at the 30:28 mark someone asks her when her appointment at the cancer center in and she legit says “It is within.. like the week” she then repeats this again in a lower tone like it’s a talking point. Maybe I’m looking into this too much, but it seems really off and sketchy. If someone has cancer and they made an appointment (especially a recently made one!) they would know the day because it’s so important to the issue they’re dealing with...
Bingo. It's all fishy.
How are people forgetting how she's known to lie?
She is also known to Google symptoms. How does anyone know that She didn't get her info about her condition that way? So many gullible people.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
Here's the deal, I can believe her meth head parents left her unattended with someone who fucked her up, Amber is clearly a damaged person who won't address her issues.

What I have a hard time believing is that she went on to lie about Kasey and never brought up this other molester. Why did she do that?

felix el gato

u've activated my twap cawd :3c
kiwifarms.net
She was bleeding for a year and a half and no one raised any questions? She was bleeding through her pants, towels, etc and no one said "Maybe you should go to the ER?" Didn't she go for UTI's? Why didn't it come up there? I'm baffled.
edit: spelling
if she doesn’t ask questions, she gets no answers. if she gets no answers, she won’t know anything is wrong. if she doesn’t know, it does not exist. she is a healthy gurl, she just BIG! also i doubt anyone around her cares enough to push the subject.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
The molestation comment makes no sense and that is what makes me thinks this cancer stuff is a scam, Amber sets up other things to fall on when bailing on something but she does not realise that if this is false, the hate she got from Casey pales in comparison to the hell she wrought herself.

I re listened to it and she said the middle one indeed so she is grade 2. I am very curious to see the staging, that shit she better provide evidence of tbh.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
Here's the deal, I can believe her meth head parents left her unattended with someone who fucked her up, Amber is clearly a damaged person who won't address her issues.

What I have a hard time believing is that she went on to lie about Kasey and never brought up this other molester. Why did she do that?
The only thing I could come up with is that if the molestation really did happen (which as you said, could be since Amber is so clearly fucked up), maybe she lied about Kasey so she could maybe get over the bad feelings of childhood abuse through something she still has control over.

But that's my own autistic idea, knowing she's a narc with issues, maybe that's how it ~works for her~

kiwifarms.net
I doubt she has grade 3 cancer cells. I'm guessing she has grade 2, which Amber interpreted as "the middle one, right before severe". It's normal that she wouldn't know what stage she is at because they'd have to open her up to see how far the cancer has spread.
would the doctor have seen anything up there during the d&c?

Reactions: glutton4aslutton

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster cat around
kiwifarms.net
Sigh. I hate the fact that I'm right about this. Smuglynn is back on full swing and she's riding the high wave of asspats and sympathies all the way to the bank.

She knows people are going to coddle and coo at her for months on end. Now, anything she does in he future will be handwave away by her legions of new fans who will attack and growl at anyone who dares try to address her past issues.

This is the worst timeline ever.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If you check out Thor W’s upload of her live stream at the 30:28 mark someone asks her when her appointment at the cancer center in and she legit says “It is within.. like the week” she then repeats this again in a lower tone like it’s a talking point. Maybe I’m looking into this too much, but it seems really off and sketchy. If someone has cancer and they made an appointment (especially a recently made one!) they would know the day because it’s so important to the issue they’re dealing with...
That's what every person who is diagnosed with cancer does, yep. They don't know the exact date of their next appointment, they're not researching whatever they can about what they've been diagnosed with, etc. People are suckers.

Farmers only .com

kiwifarms.net
Out of all the lies told in this livestream (molestation? Free bleeding? Etc). I would personally like to hyper focus on one particular lie...

She can deny it all she wants but there was shit in the toilet in one of the pictures she posted of her blood blowout on snapchat.
That was shit. There’s no way there wasn’t shit in the toilet. You can clearly see it. There was poop.

thanks for attending my TED talk

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Out of all the lies told in this livestream (molestation? Free bleeding? Etc). I would personally like to hyper focus on one particular lie...

She can deny it all she wants but there was shit in the toilet in one of the pictures she posted of her blood blowout on snapchat.
That was shit. There’s no way there wasn’t shit in the toilet. You can clearly see it. There was poop.

thanks for attending my TED talk
And she did NOT wiped her shit arse...

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
She was bleeding for a year and a half and no one raised any questions? She was bleeding through her pants, towels, etc and no one said "Maybe you should go to the ER?" Didn't she go for UTI's? Why didn't it come up there? I'm baffled.
edit: spelling
Amber is surrounded by people that only enable her to get fatter and fatter. She's been at the point where her smelly bed was in the middle of the living room, and I'm sure there's much worse happenings that we don't know about. Everyone around Amber is defeated and long stopped caring, besides getting their share of her dwindling Youtube bux.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
That's what every person who is diagnosed with cancer does, yep. They don't know the exact date of their next appointment, they're not researching whatever they can about what they've been diagnosed with, etc. People are suckers.
What I don't fully understand is why she would lie about something that could easily be disproven. The reaction channels would be merciless. She would potentially be destroying her channel for the sake of some asspats.

I'm not doubting it's possible mind you, if anyone is stupid enough to attempt it it's Amber. I just dont get why she'd even try, considering her history.

Tags
None