Hi (Livestream - 06/07/2020) - YOUR GORL NEEDS MONEY, NOW!!!

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
If you check out Thor W’s upload of her live stream at the 30:28 mark someone asks her when her appointment at the cancer center in and she legit says “It is within.. like the week” she then repeats this again in a lower tone like it’s a talking point. Maybe I’m looking into this too much, but it seems really off and sketchy. If someone has cancer and they made an appointment (especially a recently made one!) they would know the day because it’s so important to the issue they’re dealing with...
I think AL really doesn't get how any of this works and thinks because she was (presumably) given the results from the attending MD who she saw in the ER, that it's that person's responsibility to either treat her cancer or get everything set up for her so she's just sitting on her ass waiting for everyone else to make arrangements. She probably needs some sort of case worker or patient advocate to hold her hand and walk her through all this.

They can refer her to an oncologist but it's her responsibility to make the appointment (and, if they won't see her on a self-pay basis, to find another doctor who will).

She also may have contacted an oncology clinic, asked about being seen without insurance, gotten sticker shock from the amount of money she'd be expected to pay upfront, and is now in denial or thinking she can just procrastinate and evade and somehow things will just work themselves out.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
What I don't fully understand is why she would lie about something that could easily be disproven. The reaction channels would be merciless. She would potentially be destroying her channel for the sake of some asspats.

I'm not doubting it's possible mind you, if anyone is stupid enough to attempt it it's Amber. I just dont get why she'd even try, considering her history.
She wouldn't be the first person to falsely claim they had cancer and broadcast that to the world for pity/money/whatever.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As Situation said- she wouldn't be the first to fake cancer.
Her views were tumbling fast. She was getting much more hate than usual. And Becky's mom is dying of it. So it wouldn't take much for her tiny brain to roll with the first thing that popped into her head. or thought she heard.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I don't fully understand is why she would lie about something that could easily be disproven.
Because that's what pathological liars do.

That's not even a shitpost. Amber compulsively lies as easily as she breathes bleeds. Pathological liars lie about everything, every time, no matter how asinine or inconsequential. It's in the name.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Shes definitely the type to lie about it. If you notice with the Casey incident and normas cancer fund, ambers response was " I didn't lie" with no proof and then she just ignores it and moves on. When people confront her on live or in comments she literally just says she didn't lie and acts like nothing happened.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
Shes definitely the type to lie about it. If you notice with the Casey incident and normas cancer fund, ambers response was " I didn't lie" with no proof and then she just ignores it and moves on. When people confront her on live or in comments she literally just says she didn't lie and acts like nothing happened.
I wouldn't really be surprised if that's what she did, but faking cancer would be such a dumb move. A serious illness like that leaves traces - chemo, operations etc. and if you exploit your illness on social media, people are going to ask for details about how your cancer is progressing, what treatments you're receiving etc. Amber is not smart enough to come up with such elaborate lies. It's easy to lie about past events, because unless you're unlucky and someone comes forward (like Kasey), there is no way of knowing if what she says is true or not.

I get the feeling she doesn't know when her next appointment is or how much her cancer is progressed because she heard "cancer", freaked out and didn't bother to schedule any more appointments or do research about her condition. She's like a 500lb toddler and her only reaction to anything negative in life is hide it and hope it goes away. If nobody tells her she's stage 3/4, she can pretend that she isn't. The truth is scary.

Vol yoom us

kiwifarms.net
Late and OT, but when did that happen ?
The poem about using the wrong word.
In her original video she states "basically raped me."
I've always taken that as her round about (and poorly executed way) of admitting that at the very least it wasn't rape. Although she still says it was an abusive relationship which it likely was on both accounts.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
The poem about using the wrong word.
In her original video she states "basically raped me."
I've always taken that as her round about (and poorly executed way) of admitting that at the very least it wasn't rape. Although she still says it was an abusive relationship which it likely was on both accounts.
Oh, how can a gorl not know about that great poem ? I never saw it as AL taking back the bullshit she spread about him though, more like some sort of "oh yeah no it wasn't rape but i'm still his victim woe is me". She would never explicitly say she lied about all of it, so to me, no word has been taken back.

Tiny Clanger

Probably your granny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get your IC/Deviant ratings prepared ...

One, has she bollocks been bleeding that heavily for thousands and thousands and thousands of years. We've seen her in a fucking swimming pool.

Two...

You're all going to hate this....

Which is why I bring it up...

😊

Her dainty "hymen" may have been mended (no it wasn't) but her pelvic floor is beyond ruined. I've said before that gorl will have been living in a swamp for years now, hence the sofa getting slung after a year. People that size leak constantly and we all know that blood volume looks far greater in water. Or piss. Every cough, sneeze or horrific screech would have resulted in an even bigger sichewayshun and she'll have needed to be sitting on a fuckton of towels anyway.

She doesn't know her period-hole from her piss-hole and it all just becomes undifferentiated squelch. Then exaggerated massively because Idiot.

You're welcome. (Sorry gorls.)

As for whether the others should have done something.....what? How? Most of all, why? It's HER responsibility, and it's not fair to apportion any of the blame. They're unlucky enough to be her house-mates but they're not and have never had any responsibility. I don't particularly like any of them but that house has become toddler central since Tsar Amba hit it - she can't both infantilise everyone and expect them to pick up on the adulting for her as well. She's going to be unbearable anyway, can we not give her the satisfaction of sitting there like a gigantic Buddha dispensing serene "don't blame my friends" shite?

Last edited:

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: glutton4aslutton

Tiny Clanger

Probably your granny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Wonky Eye

They're ADULTS. She's responsible for herself.

She was dumped on that house by her gorlfren - which we anticipated long before big dumb Becky did - and it's difficult enough sharing a house with others without having to be in some kind of assumed authority over them which they themselves reject.

Addicts are a nightmare and they have no jurisdiction and nor should they. But she sure as fuck will want to be offloading some of the responsibility, all while claiming a faux-serene umbrella of pious "not their fault." You can support that if you choose.

I don't.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Because that's what pathological liars do.

That's not even a shitpost. Amber compulsively lies as easily as she breathes bleeds. Pathological liars lie about everything, every time, no matter how asinine or inconsequential. It's in the name.
She absolutely is a pathological liar, but since she's also a dumbass, she can't keep even a little of her history straight. Most pathological liars I've had the misfortune to meet can go back two or three generations of their lies, whether that's three hours, three days, or three years. Big Al just lets it fly and instantly forgets about it - which is how she lives her entire life. It reminds me of how I look at Trump: he lives, and it strikes me that Big Al lives, in a series of episodes through life. None really have any particular connection to any other, unless it's something that they want to pull up to pat themselves on the back ("I lost 89 ellbees once!"). She lives a day. Then another. Then another. The remarkable thing is that she learns nothing - at all - from life history, as most people do. It's actually rather fascinating to watch, but also annoying as fuck.

I wouldn't really be surprised if that's what she did, but faking cancer would be such a dumb move.
She, like any other malignant narcissist, thinks she's incredibly intelligent. She may very well believe she can pull something over on her viewers when she has never been able to do that since she learns nothing as she waddles through life.

A serious illness like that leaves traces - chemo, operations etc. and if you exploit your illness on social media, people are going to ask for details about how your cancer is progressing, what treatments you're receiving etc. Amber is not smart enough to come up with such elaborate lies. It's easy to lie about past events, because unless you're unlucky and someone comes forward (like Kasey), there is no way of knowing if what she says is true or not.
I believe she is intelligent in one way: that crafty, manipulative, devious smart that allows people like her to build up some grand story, and convince themselves it really happened the way they're saying it did. I mean, look at her. She looks like shit. She could do one of her low effort "hi guyz" in her woe is me voice, claim to be having really bad nausea or whatever, and build the story as if it actually happened to her. She doesn't have to show scars on her abdomen - she never shows it now, so if she claimed to have an operation, it would just be her word. Could she rope the other gays in the house to go with it? Well, since the makes the most money and pays for a shitton of stuff, I bet they would.

I get the feeling she doesn't know when her next appointment is or how much her cancer is progressed because she heard "cancer", freaked out and didn't bother to schedule any more appointments or do research about her condition. She's like a 500lb toddler and her only reaction to anything negative in life is hide it and hope it goes away. If nobody tells her she's stage 3/4, she can pretend that she isn't. The truth is scary.
She's probably sitting around, waiting for someone in the medical field to set up all the stuff that one needs to go through when one has been diagnosed with cancer. If she has been diagnosed with cancer and this isn't just a Goebbels-sized "big lie".

Kikomobi

hymen fan club
kiwifarms.net
Oh my fucking god she's baiting molestation :story:
She can't go to the gyno but she definitely can have non-penetrative lesbian sex which is more way more sexual compared to the doctors and should trigger her more. And let's remind ourselves that she literally sucked dick when she was a teenager.
This might be the line for me lmao

PS Amber: Hymens don't grow back.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
The logistics of this are insane, even for a sane, non-spherical individual... now apply it all to Amber. She has no insurance. It's not like her PCP and/or the ER can go through her insurer to find an in-network oncologist. So it's up to her.

Let's say the kindly ER doc gave her a list of oncologists to call. Amber, who has crippling ~phone anxiety, must now:
A) Ring up each of these practices
B) Explain her cancer situation-type deal to a stressed receptionist, but worst of all,
C) Inform said receptionist that she has no insurance, and would be self-pay

And that's just the beginning. After a shocked and/or judgmental huff from Karen the Secretary, Amber gets transferred and/or told to call medical billing, IF they even accept self-pay patients. She's urged to apply for Medicaid. Big words about bureaucracies and forms and payment plans are hurled at her. She will have to do this multiple times, all while trying to keep her story straight, regretting her life choices, and craving fast food.

If she gets lucky, and calls an onc willing to treat a self-pay, eventual Medicaid patient, things get even more complicated. She has to fill out paperwork. She has to deal with Medicaid/SSI/gubermint bureaucracy. Even getting to the doctor is an issue. What if the doctor's in Lexington, or some other part of KY? How does she get there?

Does Becky drive? Or is she too busy with Norma?

What if it's a serious drive? How many black Target towels would be needed to staunch the bleeding? Is she capable of a multi-day trip?

She needs a conservator, ffs.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
Her admitting to being molested actually puts lots of things into context her reliance on food weight gain ect unfortunately it's also put her in this situation and she doesn't know the half of it.

Calling it now she's Fucked with a Capital F if she doesn't get a hysterectomy ASAP idk how long she's got and even then I'd say there's a good chance chemo would still need to happen the fact that her life is hanging in the balance and she doesn't care is unbelievable.

Tags
None