Hi (Livestream - 06/07/2020) - YOUR GORL NEEDS MONEY, NOW!!!

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net
Her admitting to being molested actually puts lots of things into context her reliance on food weight gain ect unfortunately it's also put her in this situation and she doesn't know the half of it.
Didn't Big AL get pissed off at the "faked" AskFM screenshot of her saying "the doctor held me like a bowling ball"?
I get some anger over a faked picture, but the reaction seems weird. IIRC, she seemed pretty adamant she wasn't molested.

Although, that could be because she WAS molested and wasn't ready to deal with that, as we know she's not ready to deal with anything.
My go-to for everything I hear her say is just to say "Bitch, you lyin'" until the receipts are out.

To the kiwi who named Amber a pathological liar, I agree 100%. Powerleveling, I guess, but a sibling is really similar. You can watch her pull money out of someone's wallet and she'll claim it was really her money in the first place and she was getting it back. That you saw wrong and she was putting the money IN the wallet.
It's like they can't help themselves. It just comes pouring out.

Angler

Mariana's Wench
kiwifarms.net
She could also be lying out her ass. She was getting desperate for views so just doing what Jen and Chantal do and claiming some abnormal uterine cells is cancer seems on brand.
Srsly

Everyone claiming her sobbing is some type of evidence of her cancer is total hogwash

Like our gorl couldn't get herself into a fit by thinking about jogging or imagining a plate of food under one thousand calories

COME ON GORLS

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
What Amber says happened: I bleeded for two whole years! On everything!

What actually happened: Amber had irregular periods for two years and heavier periods were unpredictable. She probably ruined a couple pieces of furniture or embarrassed the group at a restaurant when she wallered out of their booth and left a blood spot. Because Amber is, at her core, incredibly stupid and incredibly self-centered, this graduates inside her empty head from an embarrassing accident to evidence that she's been secretly dyeen this entire time.

What absolutely did not happen: Amber bled torrents, nay, BUCKETS of blood, all day, every day, for two solid years. That is not how it fucking works, and we would have all seen evidence, as smarter Kiwis than I have pointed out - if not from her own badly-edited vlogs then from the llama's.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
What could she possibly still owe the hospital money for obviously one of her many medical emergencies but I'd be curious to know which in particular.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What could she possibly still owe the hospital money for obviously one of her many medical emergencies but I'd be curious to know which in particular.
The judgment for whatever medical center no longer appears on the Kentucky Court search so she must have paid it off. However, if they had to get a court order to get paid they may have blacklisted rather than go through that hassle to get their money again.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
I believe she is intelligent in one way: that crafty, manipulative, devious smart that allows people like her to build up some grand story, and convince themselves it really happened the way they're saying it did.
Not really. The only thing she knows how to do is pick her victims. Look at her girlfriends. She goes after ugly, meek and stupid chicks without self-esteem. Self-sufficient enough to cart her around, but too weak to think for themselves. Everyone else in her life she controls with money. They all openly hate her but stay around for the handouts. None of those people really care if what she says is the truth. They're either in it for the cash or think they don't deserve any better. Her viewers, I. E. the only people who give a shit about whether she lies or not, have caught her every single time.

I mean, look at her. She looks like shit. She could do one of her low effort "hi guyz" in her woe is me voice, claim to be having really bad nausea or whatever, and build the story as if it actually happened to her. She doesn't have to show scars on her abdomen - she never shows it now, so if she claimed to have an operation, it would just be her word. Could she rope the other gays in the house to go with it? Well, since the makes the most money and pays for a shitton of stuff, I bet they would.
I don't think she'd get away with half-assing this. She's made a choice to monetize her cancer diagnosis the very same day she found out she had it (if she does have it), and people are already asking lots of unpleasant questions she doesn't know how to answer. How bad is it? What stage? What grade? Has it spread? What's the prognosis? Which treatments did the doctor recommend? When is the next appointment? No idea.
She literally just found out, so it's somewhat understandable that she knows nothing. People are going to become very sceptical if she still doesn't know anything two months from now. I doubt there are that many 500lbs women chronicling their battle against cancer on the internet, and even if there were, she'd be too lazy to do some research to make her lies more believable.

Again, cancer is not fibromyalgia. It leaves its marks on you, and if you make a living off your vlogs, you can't hide that stuff. She'd have to conjure up some kind of physical evidence of her sickness eventually, and you know that a dainty gorl who is afraid of storms and raw vegetables would never have the balls to injure herself. Munchies are hardcore. They exsanguinate, tear their flesh apart with their bare hands or put broken glass up their hooha just to get a chance to snap a picture of themselves in a hospital bed.
Last but not least, as much of a brain dead zombie as Becky is, I doubt she'd be on board with her girlfriend faking cancer for money while her own mother is dying from it.

For now, I still believe she has something, although she might be misinterpreting what her doctor told her, and she's just too stupid/lazy/scared to be an adult and seek treatment. If she's faking it we'll find out soon because there is no way she is competent enough to lie about something so complex.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Any one find out why she did not want to go to her local ER even though she was having a panic attack and thought she was dying?- there must have been a VERY real reason to not go straight there

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Any one find out why she did not want to go to her local ER even though she was having a panic attack and thought she was dying?- there must have been a VERY real reason to not go straight there
Maybe that was the ER she was being sued by? Someone found her name on a Kentucky judicial database and she had a pending case on her from a few years ago. I also read somewhere that the case is now closed, so she either paid it off or they settled in a different way. Either way, she probably doesn’t want to go there because they already know she won’t pay.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she'd get away with half-assing this. She's made a choice to monetize her cancer diagnosis the very same day she found out she had it (if she does have it), and people are already asking lots of unpleasant questions she doesn't know how to answer. How bad is it? What stage? What grade? Has it spread? What's the prognosis? Which treatments did the doctor recommend? When is the next appointment? No idea.
Fortunately for her, I'd say that 90% of the comments are the usual "you got this, etc." and also at the same time working hard to erase her history so any noobs will think this is just another oh poor deal girl, you have cancer, let's not ask any unpleasant questions situation type deal. Meanwhile, there are some valiant fighters amongst them, and hopefully that will be enough to spread to others and tear this mask off her fat fucking face. The fact she doesn't seem to know *anything* is a huge red flag to me (and probably to any other person who has been diagnosed with cancer). Or it could be Big Al being a clueless cunt as usual. Who knows.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Is this why she was always carrying around blankets everywhere? It sit on? Jesus Christ gorl, wtf. why didn't you go to a damn doctor!?

TMI here: I hate doctor's too, I don't want anyone looking below the belt, but I got my 'monthly' every two weeks I was sick and tired of it. I went to see a damn doctor, got a diagnosis and fixed the problem. I would've killed myself if I bled for two years straight.

Where the hell were her friends?? Why did not one say it's not normal to bleed that much?? Not to mention how disgusting it is to free bleed. Why didn't Becky insist she go to a dr? Say she was taking her for some ice cream and drop her off at the gyno?? Was Becky hoping she'd bleed out or something? She's essentially an ostrich, just sticking her head in the sand and hoping it gets better. Shit like that never ends well gorl. "Putting positive vibes" out there does not cure cancer, trust me.

mellifluous

And how does that make you feel?
kiwifarms.net
Where the hell were her friends?? Why did not one say it's not normal to bleed that much?? Not to mention how disgusting it is to free bleed. Why didn't Becky insist she go to a dr? Say she was taking her for some ice cream and drop her off at the gyno?? Was Becky hoping she'd bleed out or something?
I was also surprised when she mentioned she'd went as far as sending pictures to friends and unless she just didn't mention it, no one had pushed her to see the doctor. Even with the possible explanation of endometriosis: that isn't an absolute diagnosis that means there's nothing to worry about, that's a possible cause that you should still go to the doctor to verify and explore treatment options with.

I understand not wanting to worry her, but if she was genuinely bleeding this badly, it was something that warranted her worrying.

She's essentially an ostrich, just sticking her head in the sand and hoping it gets better. Shit like that never ends well gorl. "Putting positive vibes" out there does not cure cancer, trust me.
She actually acknowledges having this mindset in her most recent video. She talks about how it's still setting in that she can't just leave this and she'll have to do something about it. It was quite a sad moment of clarity.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I was also surprised when she mentioned she'd went as far as sending pictures to friends and unless she just didn't mention it, no one had pushed her to see the doctor.
I SERIOUSLY hope she's lying about sending those types of pictures to her friends. I have homies I've known for over a decade and I'd shut them down immediately if they sent me pictures of their period panties (in her case, towels?).

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
However she managed to stuff bath towels down her leggings and have it not be noticed is beyond me.

Whatever she's describing would mean she lidurally would have smelled like rotten meat. Baby powder and body spray doesn't cover that stench. Forget friends, strangers would have said something.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Where the hell were her friends?? Why did not one say it's not normal to bleed that much?? Not to mention how disgusting it is to free bleed. Why didn't Becky insist she go to a dr? Say she was taking her for some ice cream and drop her off at the gyno?? Was Becky hoping she'd bleed out or something? She's essentially an ostrich, just sticking her head in the sand and hoping it gets better. Shit like that never ends well gorl. "Putting positive vibes" out there does not cure cancer, trust me.
I have some serious doubts abuot her bleeding constantly for two years and that she ever sent pics to her friends (which friends, D&D? Hannah & Rafe? The latter she's not even particularly close to, and they're not her friends anyway, they're Becky's). This is the problem with pathological liars: once you realize they are pathological liars, you wind up not trusting a damn thing they say without confirmation.

Just like this cancer thing. Where's the histology report from the D&C?

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
However she managed to stuff bath towels down her leggings and have it not be noticed is beyond me.

Whatever she's describing would mean she lidurally would have smelled like rotten meat. Baby powder and body spray doesn't cover that stench. Forget friends, strangers would have said something.
i assumed she just picked a spot to lay the towel down and plopped bare ass for the day

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
What this whole saga--with the reveal of information that makes an average person scratch their heads and say WTF--reinforces for me is that Becky and Amber's relationship is a real-life Faustian nightmare. One partner is a mentally-slow hick who is chemically lobotomized by depression meds and can never give the other the excitement she thinks she craves; the other is a gargantuan narcissistic food addict who free-bleeds everywhere and needs her ass wiped, all while broadcasting their pitiful existence on YouTube for money. That, my friends, is a recipe for a long and happy relationship!
Oh my God - It's a Little Shop of Horrors meets What ever happened to Baby Jane

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
As for whether the others should have done something.....what? How? Most of all, why? It's HER responsibility, and it's not fair to apportion any of the blame. They're unlucky enough to be her house-mates but they're not and have never had any responsibility.
I would agree with you, EXCEPT Becky is her longterm girlfriend.

sure, maybe the guys shouldn't be responsible, but when you date somebody and love them, you don't enable their bullshit until their condition has become fatal.

although maybe i'm expecting too much from a braindead thumb. so sue me! *sigh*

Tags
None