Hi (Livestream - 06/07/2020) - YOUR GORL NEEDS MONEY, NOW!!!

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
Aww, her hymen is still sore.
Can hymens even be stitched up? is she talking about her perineum? that area is often stitched back up after being torn in childbirth, the hymen is a thin membrane around the opening that is quite stretchy, why would anyone bother sowing that up?
On the molestation claims, you can be penetrated and apparently the hymen can grow back over time, or perhaps shes saying it was a gentle dainty penetrative molestation that left her dainty hymen fully intact.
I'm not sure guys, I do remember her messages to kasey saying she was scared to do anything sexual with destiny because of the SMELL. so i'm thinking she hasn't seen a gyno before because 1. uneducated lesbian myths around STDs and 2. just fat stinky and ashamed.

So we're going with stage 2, thats simple surgery, maybe some radiation.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
In one of her vids where she bitches about her sleep schedule (every vid) she says she hates sleeping at night because " bad things happened in the night" indicating she was molested so who knows.

Also around the cancer scam time one of ambers moms friend or normas friend left a scattered horribly typed comment under mbp video I think saying E&R got mad at amber cause she left blood all over their bathroom once. I kind of believe it if she went in there slopped blood around, got too winded and texted Becky to come clean it up and the boys found it.

nichtcrawler

don’t feed the animals
kiwifarms.net
knowing she likes to go pantless around the house... do you think she wears underwear?
if she was free bleeding all the time, i feel like she’d say fuck it and sit on a puppy pad all day. constantly washing underwear would be too much work for amby :(
i wonder if there’s underwear under those leggings.. is there any proof she uses pads? now i’m intrigued. i know she used poise pads. maybe it’s too difficult to reach down there multiple times a day to change her pad so she just fuckin bleeds everywhere.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
In one of her vids where she bitches about her sleep schedule (every vid) she says she hates sleeping at night because " bad things happened in the night" indicating she was molested so who knows.

Also around the cancer scam time one of ambers moms friend or normas friend left a scattered horribly typed comment under mbp video I think saying E&R got mad at amber cause she left blood all over their bathroom once. I kind of believe it if she went in there slopped blood around, got too winded and texted Becky to come clean it up and the boys found it.
I'm not saying she wasn't molested, (as someone else said she was raised by meth heads and their friends) but this is also the girl who is scared of storms and sidewalks. And nature. Nature is scary. She also believes in chemtrails and entertains the flat earth garbage. Becky whispering in her ear about ghosts. I bet nights are terrifying, she buys into the woo and probably knows there is a chance she isn't waking up

Last edited:

bothiggedyhog

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I just feel bad that she has cancer. I want to back off of her for a bit. Doesn't mean I don't know she isn't a shitty person, she is, but I'm backing off for now.
I see a lot of this and I don't get it. If she was a shit person before cancer, what does cancer change? obviously nobody deserves it but it doesn't make her a better person less worthy of critique, if anything her exaggerations would make her more viable for it since its such a serious topic.
I dont think anyone is going HAHA that bitch got cancer! wonderful!
People just wanna continue observing and adding to the conversation. your eternal soul is not damned for weighing in on the saga

Grade 2, she doesn't know the stage yet.
She really should have either stayed quiet on until she got more info or shes withholding the full info because its not worthy of the sympathy she wants

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Adult protective services??? When, what how..... this is brand new information
Somebody had mentioned in the comments a long time ago that they called on her back when she had the uti after becky left town. ALR never brought up if anybody came by

“I think it goes beyond the profit from her youtube channel. It almost looks like an addiction to putting everything out there immediately - like with the cancer reveal video.”

Emotional exhibition artist

kiwifarms.net
She said she's happy this doctor stood his ground to help her. The first doctor she saw said she was healthy, just big but told her to get insurance and some other tests done. Not sure why she never mentioned to any of her doctors her period problems. Whenever I go they ask about that stuff. I think she has to be lying there. Even when facing cancer she still puts the blame on others.

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
I see a lot of this and I don't get it. If she was a shit person before cancer, what does cancer change? obviously nobody deserves it but it doesn't make her a better person less worthy of critique, if anything her exaggerations would make her more viable for it since its such a serious topic.
People just wanna continue observing and adding to the conversation. your eternal soul is not damned for weighing in on the saga
Yeah I'm not being judgmental that people can't weigh in on the situation, it's just how I, personally feel. I know I look like a pussy for feeling this way and yeah I'm probably being manipulated, but her sobbing in that video got to me and I just want to back off for the time being.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
She said she's happy this doctor stood his ground to help her. The first doctor she saw said she was healthy, just big but told her to get insurance and some other tests done. Not sure why she never mentioned to any of her doctors her period problems. Whenever I go they ask about that stuff. I think she has to be lying there. Even when facing cancer she still puts the blame on others.
Which first doctor, though? First ER, GP, urologist, weight loss? The one that said she had perfect blood work and all of her labs were great? I think she's alluded to not wanting to go to the closest hospital because they've been 'dismissive' of her in the past (and she still owes them money). I have no experience with ERs, but is it their job to run tests on her when her uterus isn't falling out?

All GPs I've ever been to a common question has been "when was your last period" and when you get to be Big Al's age it's also "when was the last time you've had a pap?" Did she go "well I've been having my period for about the last year. I showed a pic to my girl friend, though, and she said it's probably endometriosis so we're cool here."

bothiggedyhog

kiwifarms.net
she frustrates me so much. i sincerely do not understand why she hasn’t been to a trauma therapist. i don’t doubt her traumas, but they happened well over ten/twenty years ago and they are still actively affecting her life.
Some people are happy to just drown in their trauma and use it as an excuse for everything else in their life, they don't want help. I don't think you can fully get over some things, they stick around, but letting your shit childhood dictate your adult actions like amber is just losing at life. she isn't really a fighter, she wants to be a martyr

OG Franklin Beans

kiwifarms.net
I would like to understand how a victim would have the mindset to excuse pedophilia. There may be genuine psychological reasons why this can happen. I'm not about to call her a liar on this one because her parents were meth heads with meth head friends, and they didn't watch their kids 24/7 or protect them from a damn thing, certainly wouldn't have noticed or cared about molestation.
You don't.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would like to understand how a victim would have the mindset to excuse pedophilia. There may be genuine psychological reasons why this can happen. I'm not about to call her a liar on this one because her parents were meth heads with meth head friends, and they didn't watch their kids 24/7 or protect them from a damn thing, certainly wouldn't have noticed or cared about molestation.
The same way that the victims of abuse can become abusers. To quote U2 "...you become a monster so the monster will not break you". I imagine its easy to excuse the other monsters once you have become one yourself.

kiwifarms.net
Which first doctor, though? First ER, GP, urologist, weight loss? The one that said she had perfect blood work and all of her labs were great? I think she's alluded to not wanting to go to the closest hospital because they've been 'dismissive' of her in the past (and she still owes them money). I have no experience with ERs, but is it their job to run tests on her when her uterus isn't falling out?

All GPs I've ever been to a common question has been "when was your last period" and when you get to be Big Al's age it's also "when was the last time you've had a pap?" Did she go "well I've been having my period for about the last year. I showed a pic to my girl friend, though, and she said it's probably endometriosis so we're cool here."
I was mostly referring to the singing doctor since I think that's the one she saw the most. Sometimes psychiatrists will ask if you've been regular or when your last period was as well. I guess you are right, it's a question she could answer vaguely and say "yesterday" "today" but not say "the entire year". Still on her for not telling them because then they'd refer her to a gynecologist.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of flying - Momma is flying into Lexington Airport...
So she says.

She was shitting bricks, (when not streaming blood), but not terrified enough to go to the NEAREST hospital? That makes no sense, unless as others have mentioned it's because she owes them money already.
This also makes no sense. ERs cannot refuse to treat you, even if you own them a million bucks. You don't pay for your visit, they'll just add it to the rest of the crap they're suing you for.

She's ready to put her life in their, (doctors'), hands. Much better in their hands than in hers - she's done her damnedest to completely trash her health & some adult needs to be in charge.
Like she was ready to put her life into the hands of the weight loss doctor? Because that worked out so well.

Referencing the reaction channels - what other people say or do, positive or negative... doesn't mean squat. It's what she CHOOSES to do from here on in that will at least in part, determine the outcome.
Sure, Jan. She's too much of a narc to not read all the comments/watch all the reactions, and get herself all worked up over them. This is backfiring a bit, because nobody is talking about her, and thus no one is funneling some engagement points her way.

Constant or near constant bleeding to the degree she describes would have left her hemoglobin at subterranean levels. And definitely blood would have been in her urine samples when going in for UTI. I'm willing to believe she did a lot of between period spotting but blood to that degree would have had her leaving a blood trail from home to stores, restaurants... & IF any of that is remotely true, how is it Becky didn't make a stand; is she that spineless?
Lie.

She really should have either stayed quiet on until she got more info or shes withholding the full info because its not worthy of the sympathy she wants
I don't get it, either. She is, fundamentally, still a terrible person. Cancer is not going to change her at all, at her most basic, truest, self.

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
I don't see it as helpful to back off on her. She's going to exhaust her support system to the point that if she actually gets a serious diagnosis they won't have any fucks left to give.

It's the tale as old as time cancer victim is left all alone as everyone they love is repelled by toxic emotional manipulations.

Tags
None