Higher Education and Millennials as a Producer of Lolcows -

RetardedForever

Certified Public Idiot
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that certain elements of higher education seem to be a bigger source of lolcows than anywhere else, but I ask you. Why is that the case? In the case of higher education, we have many lolcows on Kiwi Farms such as Kengle and Darksydephil who have general business degrees which are usually wastes of money that either teach skills that are out of date in the current industry which tend to either focus on hard quantitative skills or hard labor like in the trades. Many of the fields that these idiots go to are often saturated with too many people or outsourced.

The humanities tend to be the biggest source of lolcows as many of the students come out even dumber than before. Many SJWs who are lolcows tend to thrive in college environments living with their parents money. We have an entire generation of lolcows coming out of these programs because these degrees tend to be a bad investment due to the big amount of dollars wasted.

Many famous lolcows are degree holders in subjects that either have no value or have received the brainwashing while obtaining said education. Or in some cases, like Connor Bible, cannot finish what he is studying and just live in school. Notable examples of crazy people are Kevin Alfred who is a teacher in Beyoncé Studies. In fact there are a lot of people on the Kiwi Farms who are professors or college students.

So here is a question I ask you, can a bad education influence someone to become a total retard and a lolcow because they spend 4 years of their life transforming themselves into slaves? Why does certain departments within higher education attract so many lolcows and aspergers?

Last edited:

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
I sorta think you are identifying with the academic/professional class and not necessarily qualified lolcows which is a earned category. What do you key in on with regards to those in Academia, can you give an example?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Liberal arts is overrated unless you intend on getting a career into those fields.

But with that said, most cows are lucky enough to actually go to a community college; like Chris and his CADD degree.

• Agree
Reactions: Dead Mime and Night

Creepy Pig Man

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201010-201127.png
Quelle surprise.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
There's a valid discussion to be had about the neurosis of the professional class but they dont actually make good lolcows because a) they're busy all the time, b) they have very little personality, and c) they dont really go on the internet to broadcast themselves. When they fail and break, they just burnout in the background and get forgotten.

RetardedForever

Certified Public Idiot
kiwifarms.net
If anything, colleges and university usually have an opposite effect on cowdom. Smarter people tend to understand that revealing eccentricity is reputation suicide unless they are backed with money or reputation.
Only if they are a STEM grad. You don't see most lolcows doing higher level math or learning how to code.

This is the average college grad in humanities / general business. The true lolcow life.
1602388481654.jpeg

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I'll say this, because I realized this today.

The reason there are more communists in academia than any other field of work is because it's the only field of world that would be totally unchanged under a communist system.
You are aware that the communist governments generally have an aversion to higher education, right?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Serious answer: it's not the college, it's the fact that people who go to college are also largely middle-class and have enough "cushioning" in their lifestyle that they can fail out of life and make fools of themselves, while still remaining safe, healthy (plus or minus), and online.

Compare to someone like Jenna Snow (Kat Burnell's vagrant sister) - she'd probably be a lolcow if she had any sort of support system, but since she doesn't she's just a homeless grifter who squats in abandoned buildings and turns tricks.