hiiii (Amberlynn live) 04/30/20 - April 30, 2020

gorl on a mission

skinny lesbian icon
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure most of these people refund their superchats a second later, they just want the streamer to read it. I hope that's the case at least, for my own weakened faith in humanity
i don't believe superchats are refundable - youtube has legitimate protection in place, unlike streamlabs etc which allows chargebacks through paypal. pretty sure there's no way to refund superchats without going directly to your bank and claiming fraud (:_(

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
i don't believe superchats are refundable - youtube has legitimate protection in place, unlike streamlabs etc which allows chargebacks through paypal. pretty sure there's no way to refund superchats without going directly to your bank and claiming fraud (:_(
If you complain to Google that it was unauthorized or your kid did it or something, they'll refund you. There's the bank method like you say, but that's very risky and highly not advised.

None of the people throwing money at Amber are going to do this, though.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
didn’t expect the live weigh in. She’s lost more than Charlie Gold

she's making this much money off of re.tards during a fucking pandemic...

im almost moti, why doesnt this lazy cunt stream like this every day/not during a pandemic? goddam:stress:
She’s too thin skinned and rage quits easily. She did a live stream for about a week in a row and then got sick of “the hate”or whatever

Now amber is an actor not a liar. Interesting.

Got the live weigh in, time to nope out with the rest

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None