True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we go.
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
How is she related ozzy and doesn't know about the bat biting?...

Part 4 of the archive was unreal.
I cannot get over how LOUD this woman is. Shes got to be unbearable to be around at a gatherings because as soon as eric joined her at the laptop she proceeds to scream the entire time and perform for attention.

So now shes saying the asmr diagnosis that she wrote about was a joke...

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
How is she related ozzy and doesn't know about the bat biting?...

Part 4 of the archive was unreal.
I cannot get over how LOUD this woman is. Shes got to be unbearable to be around at a gatherings because as soon as eric joined her at the laptop she proceeds to scream the entire time and perform for attention.

So now shes saying the asmr diagnosis that she wrote about was a joke...
She thinks this whole "I'm actually a great actor, not a liar you guys" is clever. She can pretend the dumb ignorant shit she says is just trolling or acting, then pick and choose what was genuine and true in hindsight

Amber's Onion

kiwifarms.net
She and Eric shared a drink. Isn't that one of the rules for avoiding COVID? You'd think someone who watches endless news about it and listens to endless doctor interviews would know not to do that...
they did? lol she's afraid to go outside because she could 'breathe in particles', but she's more than willing to swap saliva with someone who's also swapping saliva with a person who's been directly exposed at his job. again logiclynn at full force. i am convinced stupid people live in an oblivious bliss, but it sure hurts to watch.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Amber in a softspoken voice every video of hers the last 2 months: "im so heartbroken and devastated by this virus. I've sobbed myself to sleep every night and I feel the world's pain with the suffering going on. This is serious"

Also amber: coughs and makes a corona virus joke to show off in front of eric and pretends to be scared when becky wants to go to wommart for chicken and dumpling supplies.

Tags
None