hiiii (live) - CUNTLYNN IN FULL FORCE

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Things I can remember from this shit show for coins.
*Bitch is flexing like no tomorrow, said the ring wasn't from Walmart but wouldn't say where's from to not rub the dough into people's face (so thoughtful).
Shaked the "allegedly" ring box and claimed Walmart rings do not come in boxes (how she knows?).
* Complained about how expensive her rent is and she's now thinking about saving to buy a house (strange as she said before to have enough money for one).
She's clearly fed up of making videos, but is in denial about the fact that 1.5M views will not support their fat asses for much longer.
Bitch can lie as much she wants but her social blade isn't looking good.
Agree entirely also too when it comes to Youtube and lolcowdom is being on people's radar and frankly Amber the last 5 months has not even as a creator my super memed edits get views and my vlogs of hers get next to none. Chantal on the other hand fucking trounces her in relevancy I am really surprised how much people tune in to Chantal's content rather than listen to chantal its surprising.

I think its down to her mannerisms, she is rarely funny now, she is boring as heck in her vlogs at least Chantal rages. Amber rages are few and far between now and her new bougie life of her sitting on a couch is not enticing also the lack of side characters is a huge reason too.

Even our beloved thread is very quiet nowadays and it is par the course but it goes to show when the observers are not watching its a sign that irrelevancy is sure to follow.

I am really believing there is some issues with her monetisation and it linking to why she is not posting. I know I repeat it but the less active she is the more likely this is the case since money is her biggest incentive.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Can't find any archives on YouTube, Facebook etc. She took her super chats and set it to private, rapid. Wouldn't mind watching it back, as like a most of her chats, she got messy towards the end, by all accounts.
@krazy orange cat was working on an archive, any luck?
Amber let the chat run at hyper speed for ages, so idiots would super chat her in a desperate attempt to get attention. Super chats included one Facebook haydur group looking for a shout out. What the actual fuck? They congratulated the person who paid in the group, lmao. You're doing hate wrong, bitches..

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was unable to get it, all the video ended up being was a still image of her fat face in the camera. I guess when she ended it while the stream remained live for several minutes, it screwed something up with the youtube-dl.

Also FYI Amber ALWAYS sets her livestreams to either go private or to delete upon the end of the stream. Screen recordings of her lives sometimes pop up on Vimeo and Daily Motion so I'll check back there later. Right now there's nothing.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what prompted this, but toward the end of the stream Amber started bragging about how very, VERY expensive her rent is
What prompted this is she spends her cash like it's going to rot, just dropped more money on Christmas than the average family with 3 small children, and youtube is cracking down on mukbang content. Maybe we'll get the eviction saga I predicted sooner than I thought.

juicy

kiwifarms.net
Referencing --
I think she means these bad boys:
Screenshot_20210119-102342_Gallery.jpg

Also some more confirmation that @a dinosaur was correct
The view from this window:
Screenshot_20210119-103334_Maps.jpg
attachments.png
Screenshot_20210119-101743_Maps.jpg

bubble tea

busy being fatphobic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maye it's because I'm from a different country, but I think that that ring is hideous, not because it could be cheap or anything else, it's just plain kitsch, I just cant' understand how someone can walk (hehe) with something like that, it's enormous and flashy and so obviously fake
Nah-- it's not because you're from a different country. The people here who get rings like that are wannabe-bougie Midwestern retards. Genuinely wealthy people most often choose a single, large stone without the tacky halo and diamond dust. This, of course, is not to suggest that rich people don't have gaudy jewelry-- their type of gaudy is just different and more impressive.

I think the reason I am so incredulous about the ring is that ALR spends a lot of time trying to flex her money while simultaneously acting poor as fuck. I don't know how else to describe her behavior. She buys fake Louis Vuitton bags, endlessly shops as Walmart, and has mountains of cheap Target shit. Where is the rest of her money going? I asked this in the BP chat last night, but is she really spending that much on takeout? If she's truly making as much as people speculate, you'd think she'd have more to show for it.

If the stones are real diamonds, the band was probably around $4-5k (mostly due to the sheer circumference of her sausage finger), and the center stone would probably be another $4-5k, depending on the diamond. $10k is a fine price for an engagement ring, but why that ring? I'd be shocked if "Becky" (yeah, okay, gorl) paid that off in full. I bet she set up a payment plan and is paying an exorbitant amount in interest, kek.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I misinterpreted it or heard wrong, but did anyone else catch when she said that she'd likely never be able to adopt because of the reputation that the haydurs have given her?

Like, sure, the reason an adoption agency would deny you is because some internet morons have called you a fat retard online, not because you're a 500+ lbs hamplanet engaged to a fellow 300+ lbs hamplanet, with little- to- no chance of either of you changing.

Whatever helps her sleep at night, I guess.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I misinterpreted it or heard wrong, but did anyone else catch when she said that she'd likely never be able to adopt because of the reputation that the haydurs have given her?

Like, sure, the reason an adoption agency would deny you is because some internet morons have called you a fat retard online, not because you're a 500+ lbs hamplanet engaged to a fellow 300+ lbs hamplanet, with little- to- no chance of either of you changing.

Whatever helps her sleep at night, I guess.
Yeah that is a bit odd, its almost like she thinks that a child would be like taking care of a dog? And not realizing that she would have to get up and actually do things in order to care for another human being, and lets be real, she is hardly able to put forth the bare minimum for her own well being. It would all have to fall on the Thumb, and lets be honest if her beloved butler was paying more attention to someone other than Hamber the jealously would come to head really quick because, yes, I do think that she is that type of psychopath.

swede latte

kiwifarms.net
First she went on live, which she rarely does anymore because she knows she embarrasses herself even more somehow.

Then she started talking about wanting a “regular job” and mentioned her expensive rent? She knows she’s getting demonetized. She’s running out of money, and since she can’t get a job, I predict more livestreams & superchats.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
Things I can remember from this shit show for coins.
*Bitch is flexing like no tomorrow, said the ring wasn't from Walmart but wouldn't say where's from to not rub the dough into people's face (so thoughtful).
Shaked the "allegedly" ring box and claimed Walmart rings do not come in boxes (how she knows?).
* Complained about how expensive her rent is and she's now thinking about saving to buy a house (strange as she said before to have enough money for one).
She's clearly fed up of making videos, but is in denial about the fact that 1.5M views will not support their fat asses for much longer.
Bitch can lie as much she wants but her social blade isn't looking good.
If she does "know" she's completely fucking wrong LOL. Yeah they are bare in the case, but when you buy it, they put it in a box that they keep under the glass. What an idiot.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on Amber's live show from reports from farmers.

Amber does not know who Allah is. I would give her a pass if someone asked when Diwali starts, but not knowing who Allah is beyond understanding. I would expect a 10-year-old to know who he is. It shows that she is not only uneducated but also that she has no willingness to understand what is going on in the world. She probably could not understand the news and probably never read a newspaper. She is profoundly dull-witted. Becky is the smart one in the relationship. Amazing.

I find it strange that she is looking at surrogacy. While we know that Amber cannot have children, Becky can. If Becky does not want to entertain getting pregnant, I am questioning the strength of the relationship on this issue. A quick google search shows that surrogacy can cost over $50k, and nothing is certain. We can forget adoption as no agency would certify them as qualified. We all know that Becky would do all the childminding. Perhaps that is the reason that Becky is reluctant.

Amber said that Becky paid for the ring from the commissions on her art. It could be that she was paid to do cartoon characters for some people in her family. I think it was mentioned in an earlier video. She is not on Etsy and most, if not all, the art shows have been cancelled in 2020. Thus, those commissions are either from her family, or her friends like Destiny and Dana. Regardless, she is not making a lot of money.

Did she weigh herself last week or none at all in weeks? Regardless the number she professed last week was imaginary either way.

Well, regarding the ring. It would make more sense if the ring was indeed from Walmart. This way, a tacky ring with fake diamonds would absolutely match the fake Louis Vuitton bag from Amazon.

She is thinking of getting a regular job the same way she was thinking of going to college. Both will happen at the same time. She has a better chance to get welfare.

Climbing the stairs. In the video “Here’s your proof – 08/25/2020, it is clearly stated that:” Unable to climb a flight of stairs without stopping. METS=1.”. At that time, she was lighter and I do not expect that she is in better physical shape now.

I agree with other farmers that this is likely staged to compete with Dana and Destiny’s announcement. It can be compared to when Eric mentioned going to college, Amber had to put this in her New Year’s Resolution list. I am sure we will see her buying wedding planners, many of them, decorations, and food to taste test. Then, all of the sudden, this will disappear like her M-W-F schedule.