hiiii (live) - CUNTLYNN IN FULL FORCE

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Amber thinking of a surrogate instead of Becky carrying a child is a combination of Becky's medical problems making pregnancy risky and Amber needing to be the "feminine" one in her relationships. She would hardly be the most feminine one if Becky was pregnant.

Last edited:

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
The live was recorded by a Facebook group member, and uploaded to YouTube. I haven't watched it yet, seems to be a run time of 2hr 11 mins. Have the file on my computer, but can't upload archive, file is too large. Can a mod/admin help?
ETA - I've been looking for this all day. Not even that I particularly want to watch it all. It's the sly smash 'n grab MO Big Al employed. Go live unannounced, get around $1,300 in super chats, and private it so no one can comment after the fact. Whose profile has 'Harry Potter and the Audacity of This Bitch'? Cause it's fitting.
Edit - cheers @krazy orange cat!

Last edited:

Meygen

I've eaten all my feelings for the day
kiwifarms.net
Oh lawd, that ring is offensively tacky. I find it hilarious that her engagement to Becky is a blatant attempt to get one up on the double D's. Congrats amber, you're engaged to someone you clearly find repugnant and have 0 feelings for.

bluebarrel

kiwifarms.net
I think the sudden refocusing on the want of a child is less because she doesn't have the parts to do so anymore, and instead a reflection of what she sees other fat Kentucky Youtubers doing - in this case, the Slaton sisters. Amber is incapable of making plans and dreaming for herself, she lives completely off of jealousy of what other people have, and has never missed an opportunity to grift or acquire additional excuses for why her own life is a mess. It just so happens that Slaton season 2 is airing on TLC at present, and Amber is surely watching it and taking notes about how people care way more about Amy and are more receptive of her foibles now that she is going to be a mom instead of just a fat sideshow.

What Amber does not realize is that she has nothing in common with Amy beyond an uneducated mind. She should be looking at herself instead as Tammy, who Amber is the slightly younger mirror of: limited mobility; lousy and limited romantic prospects; not a candidate for weight loss surgery due to lack of commitment, effort, or positive attitude; endlessly childish. Though we'll never get a straight answer as to her physical health, she probably shares Tammy's 80% chance of dying in the next 5 years, too.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If the stones are real diamonds, the band was probably around $4-5k (mostly due to the sheer circumference of her sausage finger), and the center stone would probably be another $4-5k, depending on the diamond. $10k is a fine price for an engagement ring, but why that ring? I'd be shocked if "Becky" (yeah, okay, gorl) paid that off in full. I bet she set up a payment plan and is paying an exorbitant amount in interest, kek.

Not real. No way this bitch spends 10K on a ring when that could buy food a tawdry crap she doesn't need from Wommart, Target, et al.

Perhaps I misinterpreted it or heard wrong, but did anyone else catch when she said that she'd likely never be able to adopt because of the reputation that the haydurs have given her?

Yes, I'm sure it would not be her hideous public evidence.

Amber does not know who Allah is. I would give her a pass if someone asked when Diwali starts, but not knowing who Allah is beyond understanding.

Sometimes, I think Big Al is beyond understanding.

I find it strange that she is looking at surrogacy.

She's "looking" at that in the same way she's "looking" at going back to college.

Amber said that Becky paid for the ring from the commissions on her art. It could be that she was paid to do cartoon characters for some people in her family.

There are no commissions.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Aside from the fucked up way she said surrogate, she actually isn't wrong about that they would turn her down in the more traditional avenues for adoption. I know she is only doing this for the sympathy she gets for not being able to conceive but I'm surprised no one told her to talk to Amy's life journey for the back alley adoption info.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biiiitch this is like when you have a middle school boyfriend and he buys you this with his allowance guess this is the same thing isnt it? Becky has a middle school maturity and used her allowance t buy this temporary "amber shuts the fuck up for a week" pass

I didnt even watch this shit lmao how is that "one video per week is all i need" going for ya fatlynn

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Aside from the fucked up way she said surrogate, she actually isn't wrong about that they would turn her down in the more traditional avenues for adoption. I know she is only doing this for the sympathy she gets for not being able to conceive but I'm surprised no one told her to talk to Amy's life journey for the back alley adoption info.
I think the fact that they are looking at surrogacy does not mean that it is clear sailing. Those two bozos are totally inept and would have difficulties taking care of an infant. I think that it would not take long before they would need medical assistance leading the Child Protection Agency to have a closer look at Amber and Becky.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
This actually could have legs. Chances are very high that Amber has white trash relatives who would sell her a fellow meth baby, much the way FatAmy bought her illegally adopted slave child.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even easier answer as to why Becky wouldn't be getting pregnant. You're pretty tired the last few months & moving can be difficult. She wouldn't be available to minister to her Lord & Mistress as readily as a non-pregnant Becky.

Not to mention, the first few weeks home with a baby can be a nightmare without a ton of support from a loving spouse fully invested in you & the baby. I cannot picture Amber doing 2 am feedings, 4 am feedings, etc. Changing diapers? Hah! She might do the odd one & carry on as if she'd single handedly cleaned up the Chernobyl site but that's about it. She doesn't have a clue about babies & Becky would never get the rest needed to quickly recover from childbirth.

Also, assuming Becky's sisters wanted to help out, as families tend to do, Miss Thing isn't going to tolerate anyone is HER house who knows more about anything than she thinks she does.

So surrogacy for her is an 'easy' answer. I would hope minutes & minutes of research would show that can be a horror show. I can only hope potential surrogates get wind of her online presence, check it out & run screaming as far & fast as they can.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
the idea of these two having a BABY is viscerally upsetting to me. you’d think amber would try to get Good Person Points and adopt an older child instead of spending thousands of dollars on a surrogate for a newborn. at least adopting an elementary aged child would be less physically and mentally taxing than playing hot potato with an infant.

ETA: also let’s not forget, the only reason she’s doing any of this is because she feels latent romantic attraction to destiny and is overcompensating. she clearly isn’t that happy with becky, and her continued desire for a child comes from selfishness and wanting to make dusty and the fridge jealous.

it honestly frightens me thinking of her having a baby. imagine if she decides to try co-sleeping and wakes up the next morning on top of it or something.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the idea of these two having a BABY is viscerally upsetting to me. you’d think amber would try to get Good Person Points and adopt an older child instead of spending thousands of dollars on a surrogate for a newborn. at least adopting an elementary aged child would be less physically and mentally taxing than playing hot potato with an infant.
People won't fawn over an older child the way they will over an infant, and all Amber is after is attention. An older child will also be more difficult for Amber to mold into a mini lardass clone. She (and be sure that Amber would only adopt a girl) might even have the audacity to say "no" to Amber instead of being a mindless servant.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
People won't fawn over an older child the way they will over an infant, and all Amber is after is attention. An older child will also be more difficult for Amber to mold into a mini lardass clone. She (and be sure that Amber would only adopt a girl) might even have the audacity to say "no" to Amber instead of being a mindless servant.
i know a few people who were adopted and raised by some sincerely evil parents and yeah, what you say is pretty true. i doubt she’ll find a profile for a child who loves orange chicken and the chinese buff-ets anywhere.

i have bets that she’ll name the kid amberjade or starleena.

phoenixrrt762

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good Christ. Popped in for a few minutes to witness Amber eyefucking herself and declaring how "ugly" she thinks she is. Where is Becky? Poor Amber is apparently starved for attention.

ETA: DoctorLynn, Medicine Woman just said her dark knuckles are a "health defect"

Edit #2: Someone asked her how she knows for certain that she's in remission if she can't fit in the scan. Very smugly she barks "because that is what it's CALLLLED when you no longer have caaancer????!!!" She's not... brilliant.

Edit #3: JFC she's pulling out all the stops tonight, crying and wiping away her nonexistent tears because she's sthooo scared the cancer is gonna come back. She wants a wedding and children (by "sara-get", she's decided) and she's totally terrified y'all. I mean, not scared enough to drop the weight needed to scan her ladyparts or decrease her actual cancer or other imminent health risks, but you should definitely throw money her direction and feel rully sorry for her.

Edit #4: Gorl is getting sassy and talking smack about Charlie Gold not losing weight and not paying her rent. Love to see it. This Amber is actually pretty entertaining tbh

Edit #5: Just checked back in to catch a viewer asking Amber if she believes in Allah, to which she responded a puzzled look followed by "I don't know what that is".
Becky shouts from somewhere in the background that "it's the Muslim god". Our gorl reflects on this, then informs us that "I believe in the universe... I duuunooo" and treats us to this lovely look of existential confusion.
View attachment 1856309
I just signed on, needed to escape from the real world and the rona and politics. fuck, this isn’t much better, AL wants kids? please no.....