hiiii (live) - CUNTLYNN IN FULL FORCE

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
"I believe in *CLEARS THROAT* the universe."

That made me laugh more than Beckeh explaining what Ah-lah is to our worldly gorl. It never ceases to amuse me just how empty her mind is. She always looks annoyed when she has to answer questions about anything other than herself or food. :story:

Last edited:

Luna Mothews

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't want a child, she just wants everyone to believe that so she can pretend to have lost something she sooooooooooo desperately wanted.

Being a woman incapable of having a biological child is a sympathy gold mine,
It's just another manipulation tactic.
I can see her genuinely wanting to have a child, but for the wrong reasons. A lot of women like her want children just because it gives them a little friend that they think will always follow them around and adore them. Amber is a narc and I can't imagine the narcissistic abuse a kid would have to suffer from her.
That being said I fucking love sassy amber, chuck and cherryberry are quacking.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
I can see her genuinely wanting to have a child, but for the wrong reasons. A lot of women like her want children just because it gives them a little friend that they think will always follow them around and adore them. Amber is a narc and I can't imagine the narcissistic abuse a kid would have to suffer from her.
That being said I fucking love sassy amber, chuck and cherryberry are quacking.

That was literally the exact reason fat amy wanted a daughter.

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
Amber making excuses for her abusive behavior, as if any therapist worth their money would back gaslighting or not call it abusive behavior, will never not be funny. She's lying, but it's still funny. Glad this bitch finally cracked and is now servicing us some sweet cream. Still wish it were layygs though.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Her horrible foundation is so distracting.
She looks like a cummed on bull dog, no offense to poor sweet abused bull dogs.

Someone just asked her to have Necky draw a picture for their 5 year old autist. Probably encouraging the kid to get a special interest that makes actual money.
I thoight that was sweet to be honest. Weird but sweet. From one special to another.

Also, why the fuck would she need a sura_gate, do they not acknowledge Becky has a fucking cancer free working womb? I find that disgustingly narcissistic and also strange as fuck. Let some monkey or moose fuck Becky and they will have a child. Can amber even have a surrogate? Does she have ovaries and eggs still? Wtf? They need to take proper care of their animals before considering a baby. She buys suckylents cause they are hard to kill. Ugh.

Also Allah is the exact same Abrahamic God that christians and catholics worship as the Lord, just in a different language. The difference is that Muhhamad (sp? I'm a retard) ) is the prophet in muslim religion and jesus
In christian and catholic. Also Allah is the same Lord that Jews worship. And you can find Allah's name in nature written on fish and other natural things because that's the original language for the Lord and it's so awesome! Christians, catholics, and Jews have a ton in common with muslim but people don't know. I learned after making a lot of muslim friends all over the world. Normal ones,not terrorists. All religions have terrorists.

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

We did it! We solved racism!
kiwifarms.net
Also, why the fuck would she need a sura_gate, do they not acknowledge Becky has a fucking cancer free working womb? I find that disgustingly narcissistic and also strange as fuck. Let some monkey or moose fuck Becky and they will have a child. Can amber even have a surrogate? Does she have ovaries and eggs still? Wtf? They need to take proper care of their animals before considering a baby. She buys suckylents cause they are hard to kill. Ugh.
Beside the obvious point that she is high-risk at her size and probably has fertility issues, Becky does not seem to want to be pregnant. Amber has said as much but seems to be disappointed by that fact.

No, Amber is not producing eggs, so either Becky would have to undergo treatments to harvest her eggs (unlikely, because once again, she doesn’t seem to care about having a child), or they would have to use donor eggs as well as donor sperm, resulting in a child that doesn’t share any of their DNA.

Amber would absolutely not do this. She wants her own child, not A child, HER child. Anything she says at this point is just pandering to her audience for sympathy points.