hiiii (live) - CUNTLYNN IN FULL FORCE

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
She looks like a cummed on bull dog, no offense to poor sweet abused bull dogs.

I thoight that was sweet to be honest. Weird but sweet. From one special to another.

Also, why the fuck would she need a sura_gate, do they not acknowledge Becky has a fucking cancer free working womb? I find that disgustingly narcissistic and also strange as fuck. Let some monkey or moose fuck Becky and they will have a child. Can amber even have a surrogate? Does she have ovaries and eggs still? Wtf? They need to take proper care of their animals before considering a baby. She buys suckylents cause they are hard to kill. Ugh.

Also Allah is the exact same Abrahamic God that christians and catholics worship as the Lord, just in a different language. The difference is that Muhhamad (sp? I'm a retard) ) is the prophet in muslim religion and jesus
In christian and catholic. Also Allah is the same Lord that Jews worship. And you can find Allah's name in nature written on fish and other natural things because that's the original language for the Lord and it's so awesome! Christians, catholics, and Jews have a ton in common with muslim but people don't know. I learned after making a lot of muslim friends all over the world. Normal ones,not terrorists. All religions have terrorists.

Catholics ARE Christians. Separating them like that makes you sound like a paranoid Bible thumper that thinks Catholics worship the Pope, which I'm sure you are not.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Comment on the Hiiii live archived here.
Isn't Joe Lawry an Amber sock? Or just a rabid fan?
20210120_133058.jpg
20210120_133117.jpg
ETA @Fascist Ferret yep, YouTube take 30% of all superchats, so if the $1,256 number is correct, she'd have earned $880.
Not bad for two hours of lying and 'Wuuutttt??'s. Apparently she said superchats under $5 wouldn't be read, and selectively read any over that amount, too.

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
And that's ridiculous. As much as despise this rat, she'd never get money I EARNED just so I can troll her to her face.
And I may be wrong, but can't superchat be taken back pretty quickish?
From watching Chris Chan, KingCobra, DarksidePhil, etc I know it’s possible for ppl to take their donations back. Wings of redemption comes to mind, he’s struggling with this all the time. Idk if your gorl has this experience, but it’s a fairly common one, seemingly. If it burns your bagel to see a fatty get showered in cash like a hottie at the club, imagine they all get hit with charge backs and she ends up owing money in the end. Idk, whatever helps get the blood pressure down. Namaskarr homie

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I just laugh thinking what she might say about a super chat that said "Assalamu alaikum" to her. ASS-A-LAHMYOU ALL-A-KUM? LIKE WHUUUUT?

Also, why the fuck would she need a sura_gate, do they not acknowledge Becky has a fucking cancer free working womb? I find that disgustingly narcissistic and also strange as fuck. Let some monkey or moose fuck Becky and they will have a child. Can amber even have a surrogate? Does she have ovaries and eggs still? Wtf? They need to take proper care of their animals before considering a baby. She buys suckylents cause they are hard to kill. Ugh.

1. Believe it or not, not all women want to be pregnant.
2. We have no idea if it works or not, since she's just another fatbody with underlying medical conditions and probably has never been to an ob/gyn.

Be an autist, but don't be a dumbass.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of children. If Amber goes the surrogacy route and the baby turns out to be a filthy male do you think she would welcome it with open arms or donate it to D&D like a brand new Torrid tarp?
I think Amber thinking to go through surrogacy is basically a pipe dream. From what I read, the cost to the surrogate is about $50k, but you have to add the cost of the agency finding the surrogate, IVF if they want to use Becky's eggs, and all the associated medical costs. Her bills could be well over $100k. I am sure that it is not as simple as going to a legal office and sign the paper. It might take a lot of effort to do it and Amber is not known to be both consistent and hard working.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AL doesn't want ANYTHING that would take attention away from her. She might think having a little mini-me she can dress up would bring her more attention but that wouldn't last long. And the work involved would just never happen.

This baby talk is all just smoke she's blowing up viewers asses. Getting more engagement on her channel. AL doesn't have a maternal bone in her massive body.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2 reasons women list for wanting to get pregnant that make me scream in horrified rage are:

"I want a little girl so she can grow up to be my best friend" and

"I want a baby because they'll love me!"

We've seen the first from Amy Ramadan & from what we see, she 'manifested' that idea by birthing a baby that she's essentially allowing to grow up feral. The few times we see her showing any care for Esraa is when she's trying to deflect from some sort of drama. At some point, Esraa will become aware that her early years were not exactly ideal. Her speech is horrible - poor vocabulary & because it's all she hears, she apes Amy's horrible mispronunciation of a lots of words. Once Amy has no good reason to keep her mewed up at home, she's going to have to deal with her peer group teasing her for that & no doubt, many other things Amy doesn't see as important. But even if Esraa had an ideal childhood, there's no guarantee she'll be close to Amy as an adult. "Best friends"... there's a generational gap that would make that almost impossible. More importantly, there's no guarantee they'll share the same interests, POV etc. You can have children you love dearly but simply don't have much in common with.

Then the whole "I want a baby to love me" rationale. Babies don't love, they're not capable of that. Babies NEED. Boy, do they need & they don't know or care if you're tired, sick or have other issues on your plate. It's mind boggling how a proto-human weighing less than 10 lbs. can turn your life upside down but they do, especially if it's your first one. As they grow, they have the temerity to not necessarily enjoy being dressed up & trotted out for show when Mommy wants to use them as props. They need proper feeding & sane, calm routines punctuated with age appropriate 'excitement' & stretching of boundaries, if they're to have a chance of turning out normal. That can be hard enough with parents who enjoyed a reasonable childhood but someone like Amber who has no template for how to look after herself, never mind a dependent; the outcome could be horrible.

She doesn't want a child, she wants a living mirror for her narc life. She's too empty to have anything to give to a child. She'll talk up this idea another time or two, then drop it in favor of something more in tune with the YouTube personalities she always copies.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
it’s baffling to me that she never considered preserving some of her eggs in case of fertility issues necessitating a surrogate. it’s insane to me that she seems to have been under the impression this entire time that she could carry a healthy baby to term without extremely serious birth complications.

she must really not have any idea how bad her health actually is. even at 50+ lbs overweight, a pregnancy is considered high risk. amber is (at a good estimate) 526 lbs., so she’s literally over 300% higher than the high end of a healthy weight for someone her height. it’s maddening. she would have trouble conceiving successfully even without the uterine cancer.

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
I think she only wants one because she can't have one. Don't recall her mentioning it before and some people have a compulsive need to make their lives as difficult as possible. She's just going to use IVF/surrogacy/adoption to draw out her woe is me I can't have children bc CANCURR unjustly stole my uterus, take no accountability, and use it as a crutch to never change.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think she only wants one because she can't have one. Don't recall her mentioning it before and some people have a compulsive need to make their lives as difficult as possible. She's just going to use IVF/surrogacy/adoption to draw out her woe is me I can't have children bc CANCURR unjustly stole my uterus, take no accountability, and use it as a crutch to never change.
In her 4/1/2020 video, she mentioned her 127 reasons for losing weight and the closest reason she had that if she loses weight, she could adopt a child. For anyone who dearly wanted to have a child would have listed it at the beginning. Even adopting a child was number 120 of 127. It is lower than more clothing options (#46) .wearing jeans (#69) or walking in an amusement park (#114). All this discussion of either adopting or surrogacy is for show.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
In her 4/1/2020 video, she mentioned her 127 reasons for losing weight and the closest reason she had that if she loses weight, she could adopt a child. For anyone who dearly wanted to have a child would have listed it at the beginning. Even adopting a child was number 120 of 127. It is lower than more clothing options (#46) .wearing jeans (#69) or walking in an amusement park (#114). All this discussion of either adopting or surrogacy is for show.
i wonder if she only says she wants children because she feels like she’s obligated to as a woman. it might be easier to feign interest than to answer questions about not wanting kids. she might also be too dense to understand that liking children is entirely separate from wanting one of your own.

i agree with you—it’s not so much a debate about how she’ll acquire a child, but whether or not she truly wants one. anyone who truly wanted a child and was motivated to lose weight to have one would have listed that as their number 1 reason.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
This baby talk is all just smoke she's blowing up viewers asses. Getting more engagement on her channel. AL doesn't have a maternal bone in her massive body.

That right there.

it’s baffling to me that she never considered preserving some of her eggs in case of fertility issues necessitating a surrogate. it’s insane to me that she seems to have been under the impression this entire time that she could carry a healthy baby to term without extremely serious birth complications.

I don't know if you've noticed this, but Big Al isn't exactly the greatest or most forward-looking thinker on this planet.

she must really not have any idea how bad her health actually is. e
Well, you know, if she lost a little weight, they might be able to cram her lard ass into the CT to see if that cancer is gone.

i wonder if she only says she wants children because she feels like she’s obligated to as a woman.

Nah, It's just another thing to add to her hoard.

i agree with you—it’s not so much a debate about how she’ll acquire a child, but whether or not she truly wants one. anyone who truly wanted a child and was motivated to lose weight to have one would have listed that as their number 1 reason.

She wants a kid in the same way she wants to lose weight or go to college.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
she is too lazy to be a parent she can't get up before 3 pm how will she do the infant stage, the teething stage? she can't take care of herself how will she care for anyone else. did all the reddit thread get shut down now orange gurls is gone