hiiii (live) - CUNTLYNN IN FULL FORCE

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
It shows that she is not only uneducated but also that she has no willingness to understand what is going on in the world

That's pretty common behavior in narcs.
They always do the same things and run in the same circles because they not only have no curiosity, but since they're essentially perfect in their own mind they already know everything that is worth knowing.
It's one of the reason why a lot of narcs and by extension sociopaths don't become politicians or CEOs, even though they're ostensibly predestined for such jobs with their lack of morals.
Their limited intellect usually means they end up as mama meth in a trailer-park running harebrained get rich quick schemes and take the occasional vacation in county jail.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Concerned for the woman that asked amber medical advice on her c section scar instead of contacting her doctor.

Edit:
Honestly I would so be here for the vlogs of AL and Becky the first 2 weeks of having a newborn home. The harrowing tales of waking up constantly during the night and taking care of something 24/7 that wont just sleep on a mound of pillows behind you on the couch that Becky feeds and lets outisde twice a day. When amber has to wake up to be driven to a appointment at 10 am, the entire vlog revolves around her having to wake up early that day. She has zero idea of what goes into raising and taking care of a child shes just talking shit.

Last edited:

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
The main point of this motherhood/infertility act from Amber is to get more money from her audience.
"Poor Amber, baring her pain online so bravely! Here's some Superchat $$ to make her feel better!"

Also keep in mind that Becky comes from a family where sometimes the weddings are not backed up by a marriage license (and therefore, meaningless).
Reminder: that's so they can keep their disability and/or medicaid benefits as a single "poor" people. Becky's whole family is a bunch of welfare grifters.

Becky is on Medicaid or some form of state health insurance right now, from things she and Hamber have said in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if she also gets some foods stamps since she officially has zero income. She's not going to give that up by getting a legal marriage license and having to combine income tax returns with Amber.

Even Becky can’t believe how fucking stupid she is. Her initial “Amberlynn WHAT?!” is clearly judgemental af. But then she remembered she can’t upset her master
When even Becky the Thumb Butler thinks you're stupid...you're stupid.

YouTube take 30% of all superchats, so if the $1,256 number is correct, she'd have earned $880.
Not bad for two hours of lying and 'Wuuutttt??'s. Apparently she said superchats under $5 wouldn't be read, and selectively read any over that amount, too.
It's amazing this lying sack of 600 lb shit can earn 880 in a few hours of zero effort attention whoring online. The average annual take home pay (after taxes) in India is $1,670 per year. They should put a billboard up in Mumbai with Hamber's picture and one day's worth of income, and see what the locals have to say about that.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The main point of this motherhood/infertility act from Amber is to get more money from her audience.
"Poor Amber, baring her pain online so bravely! Here's some Superchat $$ to make her feel better!"

Reminder: that's so they can keep their disability and/or medicaid benefits as a single "poor" people. Becky's whole family is a bunch of welfare grifters.

Becky is on Medicaid or some form of state health insurance right now, from things she and Hamber have said in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if she also gets some foods stamps since she officially has zero income. She's not going to give that up by getting a legal marriage license and having to combine income tax returns with Amber.

When even Becky the Thumb Butler thinks you're stupid...you're stupid.

It's amazing this lying sack of 600 lb shit can earn 880 in a few hours of zero effort attention whoring online. The average annual take home pay (after taxes) in India is $1,670 per year. They should put a billboard up in Mumbai with Hamber's picture and one day's worth of income, and see what the locals have to say about that.
They'd tear it down, throw it in the street, and shit on it. It's the Mumbai way.