Hilary Duff under e-fire over speculated child trafficking -

Coldgrip

Not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I believe that a hollywood celeb, that was most likely molested herself, partakes in this sort of behavior? Sure.

But innocent until proven guilty and all that so unless there's something concrete this is all just wild speculation.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh so we're doing this again? Except with even less "proof" this time? Fantastic.
What do you mean? Hilary Duff, Hillary Clinton, bingo bango there it is.
A censored version of the photo is going around twitter, and it really disturbed the hell out of me. The kid is fully naked, lying like a corpse, and his expression is clearly uncomfortable. There's no context that would make it not incredibly weird.
He might be an autist or other mental deficient judging from the picture with him in the jumpsuit. Might be spoiled brat doing a dumb thing; I don't know, I rarely see anyone in Hollywood raise a well adjusted child, but accusations of trafficking are pretty serious.
The narrative in this thread has been set but just a reminder that NXIVM and Allison Mack are a thing.
Fair enough, but I'd still like more evidence given how kids turn out raised under the shadow of fame, much less actually being famous.

BobsSpergers

Ye olde funnye lyttle creature
kiwifarms.net
He might be an autist or other mental deficient judging from the picture with him in the jumpsuit. Might be spoiled brat doing a dumb thing; I don't know, I rarely see anyone in Hollywood raise a well adjusted child, but accusations of trafficking are pretty serious.
But why take a photo of him like that? Why share it with the world on instagram? I get Hollywood people are supposed to be out of touch but this is a whole new level.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The narrative in this thread has been set but just a reminder that NXIVM and Allison Mack are a thing.
People are not laughing at the idea that there may be child/teen fuckery going on behind the scenes in hollywoodland. They are mocking the notion that such individuals and groups use sekrit treehouse club symbols to openly declare themselves as such rather than just use encrypted chatrooms or fucking craigslist like ordinary pedoforks.

Especially if the ultrasekrit symbol is one of the most common symbols on the planet used in everything from ancient masonry to crappy modern art to fucking pastries

If I can sneer at dumb boomers thinking cartoon frogs and the ok sign are sekrit code by the rape nazi conspiracy, I can sneer at conspiratards trying to do the exact same thing

Denmark Mafia

Why are you filming mee?
kiwifarms.net
So this is the picture in question?

1590257116599.png

Certainly weird and disturbing. Certainly not proof for anything but this and the other picture will motivate certain autistic places to start digging. We'll see if anything comes out of it.

People are not laughing at the idea that there may be child/teen fuckery going on behind the scenes in hollywoodland. They are mocking the notion that such individuals and groups use sekrit treehouse club symbols to openly declare themselves as such rather than just use encrypted chatrooms or fucking craigslist like ordinary pedoforks.

Especially if the ultrasekrit symbol is one of the most common symbols on the planet used in everything from ancient masonry to crappy modern art to fucking pastries

If I can sneer at dumb boomers thinking cartoon frogs and the ok sign are sekrit code by the rape nazi conspiracy, I can sneer at conspiratards trying to do the exact same thing
I think we can all agree that these symbols alone mean nothing and don't proof shit. There needs to be more evidence. Also I can't blame the conspiracy circles too much when the FBI itself put out the infamous document:

1590257591056.png

Consenticles

sit nomine digna
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to chime in and state objectively, that from ages 0-4 it's not really a weird thing for parents to take naked pictures, granted they are in a certain context. I have pics of myself from bath time, being naked and caked in mud (after it rained) as well as one I can recall of me playing with diapers as I discovered them for the first time and insisted on wearing them on my head and not my waist.

Edit - @Denmark Mafia posted the censored pic. Yeah that's a bit weird. Ignore my point above

Troutsmacked

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I hate to be a wet blanket, but I'm not convinced. It's not that finding out a former child star who made her career on a tween Disney Channel show being involved in pedoshit would shock me at all, it's just that all the "evidence" presented here is Qtard level grasping as straws.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Certainly weird and disturbing. Certainly not proof for anything but this and the other picture will motivate certain autistic places to start digging. We'll see if anything comes out of it.

I think we can all agree that these symbols alone mean nothing and don't proof shit. There needs to be more evidence. Also I can't blame the conspiracy circles too much when the FBI itself put out the infamous document:

yeah that's weird as fuck
I could almost understand some really goofy impromptu shit like the brother and sister had some stupid kid idea to wrap themselves in seran wrap and it's like there's a giant pile of it everywhere or something kinda "lol kids amirite" funny, but yeah that doesn't look like anything any reasonable person would photograph much less subsequently put online

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That's what happens when you get your detective skills from True Detective.

• Feels
Reactions: frozenrunner

sifareh592

Proud bigotanyphobe
kiwifarms.net
What i see is a young dude after shower with body lotion or some kind of cream over its body ready to be pampered by mother, the caption beneath the picture would be: delicious boy kept fresh or some other cheezy line that mothers do when they fawn over ther children. Nothing special and just a innocent picture.
Also the ''pedo swirl'' is a pattern often used in japanese anime on al kind of cloths. It has something to do with easy to draw and a naruto(fish cake) and if you look closely at the photograph it looks like anime and the character is under a blanket sleeping.
uso-3-300x300.jpg

Here the pattern is used on a drawing of a dorobo(villian/thief) and if you watch shounen(for kids) anime its everywhere.

I think this is a big nothing burger, might be wrong but thats what i think.

Mothers do al kind of stupid shit with there children, i remember my mother pretending to be a wicked witch and biting me in my butt to taste if i was ready to cook. Me running naked screaming and laughing and my mother cackling maniacal trying to catch me while my dad videotaped the whole thing, in these days people would probably think i would be sacreficed to moloch or some shit.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah that's weird as fuck
I could almost understand some really goofy impromptu shit like the brother and sister had some stupid kid idea to wrap themselves in seran wrap and it's like there's a giant pile of it everywhere or something kinda "lol kids amirite" funny, but yeah that doesn't look like anything any reasonable person would photograph much less subsequently put online
Weird is about the maximum I will say about it. If it was something that had been hacked from her phone or found by cops while raiding her house for meth I would be a whole lot more willing to entertain the idea it was related to something skeevy. The fact she had it printed out with a bunch other generic "me and the kids" poloroids and saw no issue featuring it on a public video for her fans makes me pretty much certain its just something she sees as a normal photo to take of ones kid.

Whether or not its actually normal is another question entirely, and whether her tweenhood of being hollowed out by the Dan Schneider Sausage Squad warped her concept of boundaries is something that can be debated, though frankly the number of bathtub photos of myself as a toddler I have found over the years makes me think its just something certain parents do without any sexual componant* just "AWWW MUH BAYBEE SO CUTE!!!" autism at worst

*admittedly that photo involving me with a buttplug and a man wearing a goat mask with a giant chest tattoo of hillary clinton was a little suspicious

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
Hillary Duff has always been a bit over-affectionate/excessively tactile with her son in public imo but that's probably about as far as it goes. Wtf is "Lipstick Alley" anyway and why are we being given links to it?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hillary Duff has always been a bit over-affectionate/excessively tactile with her son in public imo but that's probably about as far as it goes. Wtf is "Lipstick Alley" anyway and why are we being given links to it?
all dirtsheets are equal in the eyes of the lord

Exigent Circumcisions

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mothers do al kind of stupid shit with there children, i remember my mother pretending to be a wicked witch and biting me in my butt to taste if i was ready to cook. Me running naked screaming and laughing and my mother cackling maniacal trying to catch me while my dad videotaped the whole thing
Maybe you're not exactly a good arbiter of normalcy as a result of.. whatever Mommy was doing to you.

ETA: @sifareh592 ,theres no point deleting a post that's already been quoted. We'll never forget what Mommy did to you now.

Last edited:
Tags
None