World Hildawg 2020 Megathread - She rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere'

Clinton/Wu 2020, all the nostalgic appeal of Clinton, combined with a tech savvy, cybersecurty oriented woman. Plus, Wu's Mississippi roots will help bring in the heartland while the coasts will follow Hillary.

How could they possibly lose?
Because Hillary is a terrible candidate who has never won any election that wasn't handed to her on a silver platter by the DNC?

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost from the TDS thread in Community Watch:

According to Rasmussen, Hillary has a big annoucement on October 16th

Word is she has been burning the phones and already secured a long line of donors and has decided she is in.
Source

Word is she threw in after bernies heart attack and Biden's falling in the polls. The media is collectively ignoring it right but the evidence is overwhelming she is gearing up and analysts are now 60/40 she is getting in
I'm still convinced she's going to try to run again.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost from the TDS thread in Community Watch:

I'm still convinced she's going to try to run again.
I'm becoming more convinced that Hillary is indeed going to run as well.
I am begining to think she is going to make another attempt as well, Maybe her talk with Warren was a request to drop out in exchange for being her VP pick. (Archive) I think her announcement will be that she will be running.

We may be seeing a repeat of 2016 boys.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
And she underperformed
By a significant amount as I recall.
She beat Lazio by 12% while Gore beat Bush by 25%.
Meanwhile the 2006 race was against a literal who in a very good year for Dems.
If she goes through with a 2020 run her electoral record is only gonna get worse.

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
By a significant amount as I recall.
She beat Lazio by 12% while Gore beat Bush by 25%.
Meanwhile the 2006 race was against a literal who in a very good year for Dems.
If she goes through with a 2020 run her electoral record is only gonna get worse.
And she had most of the White House Campaign staff working for her in 2000

• Informative
Reactions: Unog and BR55

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
Controversial opinion, but I think Hillary Clinton making a surprise entrance in the 2020 Election might actually be a bad thing for Trump.

One of the reasons why Trump beat Hillary was because a lot of people were convinced that she was going to win and it was a widespread belief on both sides that Hillary Clinton had it "in the bag" right up until Election Night. Naturally, a lot of people who would've otherwise voted Democrat just stayed home.

While Clinton's sheer unlikable nature and the way Bernie was so fucked over in the primaries did go a long way in her 2016 defeat, the overconfidence of the Democratic voter base that year did play a role in her defeat as well.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Trump has the advantage against the Democrats in the 2020 cycle and I'm going to wager that Hillary is a lot more likely to just go and endorse Warren on October 16 instead of announcing some sort of surprise primary run.

While Hillary Clinton is a power-hungry sociopath, she's actually got some obvious reasons for supporting Warren and for Warren to seek help from her. Hillary Clinton could basically be a "shadow president", she'll be the "power behind the throne" using Warren as her mouthpiece.

Elizabeth Warren is hated by Wall Street and Silicon Valley. Hillary Clinton is not. If Warren can get support from Hillary, that could be a benefit for her. She'll have Clinton's money and Wall Street will be more likely to help her out if Hillary is involved. The Clintons have a lot of friends there.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
Hillary Clinton 'dead even' with Trump in 2020 matchup
by John Gage
| October 07, 2019 08:26 PM

A new poll shows that in the 2020 general election, a potential rematch between President Trump and Hillary Clinton would be "dead even."

A Rasmussen poll released Monday found that both Trump and Clinton would receive 45% support in a hypothetical matchup. The poll showed 11% of potential voters remained undecided.
A majority of Democrats said that Clinton would win the nomination if she entered the primary, with 48% saying she would and 46% saying she would not.
Clinton lost to Trump in the 2016 presidential race with Trump hauling in 304 electoral votes to Clinton's 227.
She has since gone on speaking tours criticizing his presidency and calling him an "illegitimate president." The former secretary of state said recently in an interview promoting her new book that she lost in part because she came across as "too serious."
Clinton has also said it would be a "dereliction of duty" if Congress did not impeach Trump.

:story: Rasmussen shouldn't be so cruel as to egg her on.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Controversial opinion, but I think Hillary Clinton making a surprise entrance in the 2020 Election might actually be a bad thing for Trump.

One of the reasons why Trump beat Hillary was because a lot of people were convinced that she was going to win and it was a widespread belief on both sides that Hillary Clinton had it "in the bag" right up until Election Night. Naturally, a lot of people who would've otherwise voted Democrat just stayed home.

While Clinton's sheer unlikable nature and the way Bernie was so fucked over in the primaries did go a long way in her 2016 defeat, the overconfidence of the Democratic voter base that year did play a role in her defeat as well.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Trump has the advantage against the Democrats in the 2020 cycle and I'm going to wager that Hillary is a lot more likely to just go and endorse Warren on October 16 instead of announcing some sort of surprise primary run.

While Hillary Clinton is a power-hungry sociopath, she's actually got some obvious reasons for supporting Warren and for Warren to seek help from her. Hillary Clinton could basically be a "shadow president", she'll be the "power behind the throne" using Warren as her mouthpiece.

Elizabeth Warren is hated by Wall Street and Silicon Valley. Hillary Clinton is not. If Warren can get support from Hillary, that could be a benefit for her. She'll have Clinton's money and Wall Street will be more likely to help her out if Hillary is involved. The Clintons have a lot of friends there.
This is part of the reason why I think Hillary will be Warren's pick for running mate is Hillary doesn't join in. I think they both believe they will have a mutually beneficial relationship not just in getting support from wall Street and Silicon Valley but also as a way to unify the parties old guard and the new progressive faction, Hillary getting the support of old people and warren getting the support of young people.

However I still am not going to rule out an announcement of a run on October 16th under the guise of trying to "right the wrong" of 2016. Though I think the smarter choice for her would be just to endorse Warren (since it is clear she is going to get the nomination at least to me anyway) and try to get the VP nomination.

I am not fully convinced of a Trump Victory in 2020 at least from my observations but I am also not convinced of a Democratic Victory. This is why I think Trump is going after Biden so hard as a way to begin drumming up support against the current democratic front runner to begin building momentum for the general election. I don't think Biden will get it for various reasons but he still the front runner for now. If Hillary hops in as a candidate we will see the return of "lock her up" and "Hillary for Prison" and I think we will see similar attacks against whoever she endorses if she does that.

The Democratic Party is still highly motivated to beat Trump in 2020 however I am still unsure if they have fully learned from 2016.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
He's from Indiana.
A gay Democrat is not becoming Governor of Indiana.
I dunno, considering he never really brings it up, he may be able to sink or swim on his own policy ideas, like how politicians USED to get elected......

BR55

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, considering he never really brings it up, he may be able to sink or swim on his own policy ideas, like how politicians USED to get elected......
Well he also constantly shit's on Christians for not being True and Honest Christians, says the married gay man, and accepting transition's for 9 year olds and LGBT studies for first graders.
That's not even mentioning how he constantly rubs elbows with Costal douchebags and just generally shits on Indiana and the Midwest.
Of course that happens to all Flyover Dems eventually.
They go DC and California and forget all about their old homes and values so he's hardly alone in that category.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino