World Hildawg 2020 Megathread - She rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere'

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons why Trump beat Hillary was because a lot of people were convinced that she was going to win and it was a widespread belief on both sides that Hillary Clinton had it "in the bag" right up until Election Night. Naturally, a lot of people who would've otherwise voted Democrat just stayed home.

While Clinton's sheer unlikable nature and the way Bernie was so fucked over in the primaries did go a long way in her 2016 defeat, the overconfidence of the Democratic voter base that year did play a role in her defeat as well.
Have we actually seen evidence of people not voting because they were sure she had it in the bag? I hear that thrown around but it doesn't seem like that overconfidence of the voting body should have played that much of a role in depressing the vote- afterall, by voting for her you 1) were part of a histotic first by electing a woman to president, 2) stuck it to the orange bad man, and 3) the vote is never certain, if you want someone or some legislation to succeed you have to vote.
I don't doubt that there were people who stayed at home disgusted by both candidates, but I don't think I've seen evidence that (large enough amounts) people just didn't vote because they thought it was a sure thing. It just seems like it downplays the fervor of her supporters, who were pretty adamant about their support.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't doubt that there were people who stayed at home disgusted by both candidates, but I don't think I've seen evidence that (large enough amounts) people just didn't vote because they thought it was a sure thing. It just seems like it downplays the fervor of her supporters, who were pretty adamant about their support.
And some of the loudest Orange Man Bad people openly admitted they didn't even vote.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
As someone who was forced to endure Hillary Clinton as Senator for the state of New York I hope with all my being that this decrepit and mentally unfit political whore runs for President in 2020 so I can watch her be humiliated when she loses one more time. No amount of Orange Man Bad or pussy grabbing tapes will make Hillary President.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
And some of the loudest Orange Man Bad people openly admitted they didn't even vote.
In "fairness" how many of those people live in New York or California therefore making their votes ultimately meaningless?
That's not excusing them or to say that "muh Popular Vote" has any validity as an argument though.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I don't know... Hillary entering at his late stage might actually not work out as well as she might hope.

She already has a lot of baggage from basically fucking over Bernie last time around. This time, she would basically be pissing off *everyone* who was actually in favor of Sanders, Biden, Harris, Warren, etc, by essentially just getting handed the DNC nomination without participating in the debates or anything.

She might inspire a lot of protest votes, or protest non-votes anyways.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
She might inspire a lot of protest votes, or protest non-votes anyways.
>Implying voters matter

The DNC and her cronies in various states will protect her. And the Billionares who are afraid Liz Warren will win, and are afraid Sleepy Joe is to damaged to beat Trump will give her a ton of cash

And EVERYONE has been carrying her water promoting HER narratives for 4 years....Its still her turn

I think the Oct 16 thing is just going to be an endorsement .
Warren has a very good chance of winning the nomination so she doesn't need to drop out.
Warren doesn't seem suicidal so she wont pick HRC as her VP.
Hillary IS one of the Wall Street Billionaires...Warren is against her financial interest

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
>Implying voters matter

The DNC and her cronies in various states will protect her. And the Billionares who are afraid Liz Warren will win, and are afraid Sleepy Joe is to damaged to beat Trump will give her a ton of cash

And EVERYONE has been carrying her water promoting HER narratives for 4 years....Its still her turn

Hillary IS one of the Wall Street Billionaires...Warren is against her financial interest
No amount of cash is going to beat Trump. It just isn't. Trump's resources are essentially infinite.

He either has to be beaten legitimately - unlikely - or through outright cheating. Which, hey, that's the DNC's game, but we'll see how that works out.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
No amount of cash is going to beat Trump. It just isn't. Trump's resources are essentially infinite.

He either has to be beaten legitimately - unlikely - or through outright cheating. Which, hey, that's the DNC's game, but we'll see how that works out.
Oh who said anything about CASH

Google, FB, etc all shadowbanning pro-trump stuff twice as hard as before

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Have we actually seen evidence of people not voting because they were sure she had it in the bag? I hear that thrown around but it doesn't seem like that overconfidence of the voting body should have played that much of a role in depressing the vote- afterall, by voting for her you 1) were part of a histotic first by electing a woman to president, 2) stuck it to the orange bad man, and 3) the vote is never certain, if you want someone or some legislation to succeed you have to vote.
That's a sword that cuts both ways, though.

An unknown number of moderate, Trump-leaning voters could just as well have stayed home since all the media and all their friends convinced them that voting for Trump was pointless, since Shillary had it in the bag.

I suspect that was a larger demographic, but who knows.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
I want to see hillary get into a fist fight with elizabeth warren and then someone drops a piano on both of them

trump could use the sound of the piano falling on them as his campaign song

Reactions: Tecumseh
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino