World Hildawg 2020 Megathread - She rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere'

Eternal Gopnik

Засранец
kiwifarms.net
I somewhat agree with @kaskadöör, except for the fact that several Dem debates have already taken place. If Hillary waltzed in now and used her connections to paint herself as THE candidate and get the nomination, the few remaining somewhat sane Dem voters would call bullshit and just not vote, because that would be a level of bullshit way beyond even her cucking Sanders the last tie.

If she ran from the start and built her campaign on "I tried to tell you this and you didn't listen! You didn't vote for me and now we're living in a literal fascist state!!!1", she could be a serious challenge, but it's too late for that now. I really want her to do it though. Imagine the shitstorm.

On the other hand maybe I'm being too :optimistic: here, thinking a significant portion of Dem voters wouldn't just do whatever New York Times tells them to do.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I agree with endorsement, but I think she wants to play Kingmaker and set herself up as a power broker for the party so she can strong arm an incumbent congressman into giving up his seat for her idiot daughter Chelsea.
she can just buy a seat for that exceptional individual, 100m can buy a primary win in a safe seat...

• Agree
Reactions: kaskadöör

kaskadöör

kiwifarms.net
I somewhat agree with @kaskadöör, except for the fact that several Dem debates have already taken place. If Hillary waltzed in now and used her connections to paint herself as THE candidate and get the nomination, the few remaining somewhat sane Dem voters would call bullshit and just not vote, because that would be a level of bullshit way beyond even her cucking Sanders the last tie.
oh yeah, no question, the chances of her running are non-existent, I dismiss that out of hand for the very reason that she has missed the window and I see no realistic way for Hillgang to sell it to the public, but the point was the greater point of illustrating how things stand and how precarious Trump's position is - there was a chance of her running, but it hinged on the assumption that that clan has the sheer nerve to run again and on underestimating how much of an humiliation losing once already was, especially the way it went down

Trump getting impeached would have done wonders, successful or not; it would have legitimised her as the one who "should have won" and the notion that "it was supposed to be her time"

now, Hildawg could have ran as Punished Hildawg, the Clinton denied her presidency, and doubled up on being a wahmen - Bernie fizzing out due to poor health instead of being boxed out, as he was, would have been like godsend and helped people to swallow down the Hillpill this time around, consolidating support

Trump's "support" is whatever the legitimacy the position of president lends him and his remaining personality cult - yeah, the US is not in open revolt, yes, people are cool with having him around, and yes, to a point it lends itself to electioneering as the incumbent - not enough, come next election there will have been enough white boomerdeath alone to rob him of the edge he had

he has no vanguard, all talk of walls is bluster, everybody should come in LEGALLY - yeah, nah, fuck off, the same people that were boosting his signal will be jamming it

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
what if hillary is waiting for the other candidates to just fuck up over and over and over so she can waltz in as a late-game savior? the LGBT townhall was fucking exceptional and even some SJWs are saying the winner of that "debate" was trump and by a long shot.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
what if hillary is waiting for the other candidates to just fuck up over and over and over so she can waltz in as a late-game savior? the LGBT townhall was fucking exceptional and even some SJWs are saying the winner of that "debate" was trump and by a long shot.
All it really did was establish Dems as the party of mindlessly sucking girl penis, ignoring 99.9% of the rest of the population and instead worshipping these freaks.

kaskadöör

kiwifarms.net
only someone like Michelle Obama could survive the entrance without also sending the party into disarray

not that such a tweest would be warranted yet anyway, people are not *truly* rejecting the clown show as is, definitely not to such an extent that Hildawg would register as a saviour in anyone's brain... but I expect too much, that bunch is fucking goofy

I don't think it's a crisis of rhetoric, but the lack of a true darling to root for; democrats are looking at their candidates and are failing to project a true "hero's arc" with any particular one of them at this stage

Last edited:

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
If she's gonna get involved she's got to do it this year, announcing her candidacy after states have already voted in the primary requires shenanigans at the convention that I'm pretty sure will break the party. It'd be 1968 all over again.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
only someone like Michelle Obama could survive the entrance without also sending the party into disarray

not that such a tweest would be warranted yet anyway, people are not *truly* rejecting the clown show as is, definitely not to such an extent that Hildawg would register as a saviour in anyone's brain... but I expect too much, that bunch is fucking goofy

I don't think it's a crisis of rhetoric, but the lack of a true darling to root for; democrats are looking at their candidates and are failing to project a true "hero's arc" with any particular one of them at this stage
Even the DNC knows that michelle obama is far too stupid to be president. everything she did as first lady was stupid and ineffective, she was only lauded for shit because she's black. have you ever seen her academic work? There's a copy of her yale law thesis that really sums up her intelligence- she has no idea how to write and she doesn't seem to understand the law very well either.

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
10/16 came and went without a peep from the Hilldawg. Can't say I'm too disappointed with that, just now confused by what all the talk was about last week.
Donald preempted her with his trolling and took the wind out of her sails. After saying that she should run again, anything she has to say looks like small potatoes since she took the bait and responded. If she did announce her running, she's doing in response to Trump. If she backs another candidate, she's afraid to meet him on the campaign trail. If it's some other thing, like a new book or some new scam company in the vein of the Clinton Global Foundation, it's insignificant compared to her possibly running. Trump hamstrung her PR opportunity.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, note that M'lady Gabbard avoided said 'townhall', as did Bernie, with his convenient heart upgrade.

Did he even really have a heart attack?

At this point, I'm hoping the dog does step in. She would suck the wind out of Biden and Warren and Kamala the Cop's sails, because she's the same neoliberal piece of shit they are. It might well enable Bernie to win.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I'm hoping the dog does step in. She would suck the wind out of Biden and Warren and Kamala the Cop's sails, because she's the same neoliberal piece of shit they are. It might well enable Bernie to win.
I'd love it too because she'd finish the job she started in 2016 with destroying this iteration of the Democratic Party.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, note that M'lady Gabbard avoided said 'townhall', as did Bernie, with his convenient heart upgrade.

Did he even really have a heart attack?

I doubt he'd claim to have a heart attack when that more or less guarantees not winning the election. Unless he actually wanted out of the election for whatever reason. I don't think there's a conspiracy though, I just think he's an old dude in not exactly great health who had a heart attack.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino