World Hildawg 2020 Megathread - She rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere'

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he'd claim to have a heart attack when that more or less guarantees not winning the election. Unless he actually wanted out of the election for whatever reason. I don't think there's a conspiracy though, I just think he's an old dude in not exactly great health who had a heart attack.
Hillary did it. Let's all be honest here. Her own health is failing, first she tried to take the soul of Bernie, which failed because he has communist super powers and then she prayed on the weak Elijah Cummings. She is now :heart-empty:--->:heart-full:restored.

Lil Jewboy is out stirring shit up on Fox today ;

Ben Shapiro: Now's the time for Hillary Clinton to jump in and steal the nomination
By Nick Givas | Fox News

Now is the time for Hillary Clinton to jump into the 2020 race for the White House and take advantage of the weak and fractured field, said Ben Shapiro on Thursday.
Shapiro claimed cracks are beginning to show with the current front-runners for the Democratic nomination and said voters aren't responding to their initial policy proposals.

"It appears there is some roiling tension inside that Democratic field. People are not satisfied with the field they have," he said on "The Ben Shapiro Show."
"Honestly, if Hillary Clinton were to make her grand reentrance, now would be about the time she should do it. Because the fact is, a lot of people are dissatisfied with [Joe] Biden. A lot of people are dissatisfied with [Elizabeth] Warren and Hillary is an enormous name."
Shapiro predicted that if Clinton got into the race she would easily clinch the nomination, but said she is unlikely to do so, paving the way for a Trump victory next November.

"If she were to jump in right now, I think there's a pretty good shot she wins the nomination," he said. "Now, is she actually going to do that? Probably not. And that means the Democratic field is pretty, extraordinarily weak."
The Daily Wire editor-in-chief also targeted Warren directly and mocked her front-runner status, by calling her a dishonest liar.
"The budding impression of Elizabeth Warren is that she's dishonest," he said. "She lies about everything... she lies about her 'Medicare-for-all' plan... and she has now gone back and deleted her tweet about Native American DNA... she's a damn liar."

Last Wednesday Clinton mentioned a hypothetical 2020 run during a PBS News Hour interview and said she could defeat Trump "again" if she decided to jump back in.
"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton said. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now now, that is an insult to Gasoline..Gasoline is a useful product that has brought humanity a great deal of advancement and comfort.
Agreed. Plus, a forest fire just isn't a destructive enough analogy for what Hillary has done to the Democratic Party. She's more like a nuclear reactor meltdown - preventable if proper measures had been taken, horribly destructive, fucks everyone nearby, and the devastation is felt for years to come.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
Hillary did it. Let's all be honest here. Her own health is failing, first she tried to take the soul of Bernie, which failed because he has communist super powers and then she prayed on the weak Elijah Cummings. She is now :heart-empty:--->:heart-full:restored.

Lil Jewboy is out stirring shit up on Fox today ;

Little benny boy wants to seem relevant so he chews up Trump's mockery and vomits out a much longer and much less interesting "hot take" on the hilldawg matter. I rarely pay shapiro much attention but he really is pathetic.

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net

Rumors that Hillary Clinton will once again run for President continue to abound. The latest comes in the form of long time Clinton advisor Dick Morris insisting that Hillary will become the Democratic nominee because she believes ‘she was put on Earth to be President’.

Morris served as an advisor to Bill Clinton while he was in the White House, and has ties to both Clintons going back decades.

“She feels entitled to do it. She feels compelled to do it. She feels that God put her on the Earth to do it.” Morris said during a recent interview.

“She’s hesitant because she realizes the timing is bad. In the old issue of sexual harassment, the focus has shifted from the perpetrator to the victims…when your focus is on the predator, that’s Bill Clinton’s problem, but when you look at the victim’s…that’s her.” Morris added, arguing that Hillary’s efforts to ignore her husband’s sexual indiscretions are taking a toll.

Morris claimed that Hillary is waiting for Joe Biden to inevitably drop out.

“She’s got to wait until Biden drops out because he’s obviously next in line for it, and if he goes away, there’s an opening for her,” Morris said.

“Make no mistake. She wants it,” he added.”She’s planning on it. She’ll do everything she can to achieve it.” he added.

In the past few weeks, Hillary has made several comments indicating she is at least considering another run.

During an appearance on PBS Newshour, Clinton teased a 2020 run against Donald Trump by bizarrely asserting, “Obviously I can beat him again.”

Clinton then fanned the flames of speculation about a third run for president again when she tweeted at Trump, “Don’t tempt me.”

- End of Article -
The time has come again to rejuvenate Hillary from her sarcophagus, with the blood of the Palestinian children. Would Hillary running be the best case scenario for the Trump? Or is it her turn?

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Well, as much I don't like Biden or the other candidates, you have to admit they have a strong base of supporters who and having Hillary handed the nomination again will just remind them that she stole it from Sanders the last time. I don't know if she'll run again, or if it's too late for her to throw her hat in the ring, but don't be surprised if Trump wins because she's unlikable in my opinion. That no matter how much Trump is hated; Hillary is hated too.

Some JERK

Takin' all the pretty girls.
kiwifarms.net
Well, as much I don't like Biden or the other candidates, you have to admit they have a strong base of supporters who and having Hillary handed the nomination again will just remind them that she stole it from Sanders the last time. I don't know if she'll run again, or if it's too late for her to throw her hat in the ring, but don't be surprised if Trump wins because she's unlikable in my opinion. That no matter how much Trump is hated; Hillary is hated too.
Don't forget that a large part of Clinton's platform was "Trump will wreck the economy and destroy our foreign relations and maybe even get us into serious military conflicts because he's a jerk who has no idea what he's doing and I totally know what I'm doing!!!" Well now we know that the only part of that she was right about is that Trump is kinda' a jerk, but that otherwise he's doing pretty well despite her claims that he wouldn't.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino